Give a tip

Mx6 questions and discussions

On 8/20/2022 at 5:47 PM, AaronX said:

I've got some stuck, phantom downloads that won't clear in 6.2.0.1000, 900, and I think 800.

I believe all three were files I opened directly rather than saved. Even restarting and downloading them afresh, then deleting again, has no effect.

image.png.8eb8399831da58aeb0a29486d0ae44bd.png

Hi AaronX, this issue has been fixed in version 6.2.0.1300, would you like to have a try?

https://forum.maxthon.com/index.php?/release-notes6/v6201300-r159/

Tip   Give

Hey...could you please remove the cast feature from Maxthon 6 please...it's annoying.I don't want my Google account being associated with my mother's device anymore and neither would my little brother's.Same thing goes with Google Chrome too...the cast feature should also be removed from both Google Chrome and Microsoft Edge as well.

Tip   Give

9 hours ago, 14615246 said:

Hey...could you please remove the cast feature from Maxthon 6 please...it's annoying.I don't want my Google account being associated with my mother's device anymore and neither would my little brother's.Same thing goes with Google Chrome too...the cast feature should also be removed from both Google Chrome and Microsoft Edge as well.

That's only your opinion. I use it, so don't delete it.

• Like 1
Tip   Give

post3dmg4_zps398d3651.jpgWindows 10 64-bit build 10525/Windows 10 Mobile build 10512

On 9/13/2022 at 11:36 AM, BugSir009 said:

Hi Mapantz, we have reported the bug to the team for them to look into it.

Is it a bug though?

I don't quite understand the notifications, as they are not true desktop notifications. In the sense that they stay on the screen unless you click them. And by clicking them, they don't take you to the destination. They don't minimize or show in the windows notification area like true desktop notifications do.

Am I the only one that has this behaviour? As I haven't seen any one else mention it..

Tip   Give

On 9/17/2022 at 4:48 AM, Mapantz said:

Is it a bug though?

I don't quite understand the notifications, as they are not true desktop notifications. In the sense that they stay on the screen unless you click them. And by clicking them, they don't take you to the destination. They don't minimize or show in the windows notification area like true desktop notifications do.

Am I the only one that has this behaviour? As I haven't seen any one else mention it..

Hi Mapantz, we did reproduce the issue on our end and thus have reported it to the team for further check. Usually you should be able to click on the notification and it should bring you to the dedicated link upon clicking.

• Like 2
Tip   Give

Windows 11. MX Version6.2.0.1000

From MX some facebook videos are like on the picture below.

The same on Chrome browser, before I turned off hardware acceleration on chrome. Now videos on chrome are ok, but MX after turning off hardware acceleration (  ) plays the same greenish lines.

ccc.jpg

Tip   Give

13 hours ago, rambo said:

Windows 11. MX Version6.2.0.1000

From MX some facebook videos are like on the picture below.

The same on Chrome browser, before I turned off hardware acceleration on chrome. Now videos on chrome are ok, but MX after turning off hardware acceleration (  ) plays the same greenish lines.

ccc.jpg

Hi rambo, did the video play normally after enabling the hardware acceleration in MX6?

Did you experience this issue in all videos or only this video?

Tip   Give

I am still using Windows 7 and since I started using MX6, I noticed that the Maxthon button in the taskbar automatically jumps to the far right side when I enter full-screen mode in YouTube for example. The same thing happens with Edge or Chrome, so I guess this is common to all Chromium browsers.

But because the taskbar buttons can be dragged, I want to place them where I want after I open a program, and I don't want them to jump around by themselves.

Is there any possibility to make sure the taskbar button for Maxthon stays in place even when using full-screen mode on YouTube?

This seems to only be a problem in Windows 7 and not in Windows 10, so I realize it's probably not a priority to solve, but I can still hope I guess. :-)

Edited by Perplexer
Tip   Give