Maxthon PC 7.1.8.6001

BugSir009

Maxthon PC 7.1.8.6001

+ Added Full Video Download Feature: When the main video floating toolbar is enabled, you can now download the current video by clicking the download button on the floating toolbar while on the video playback page.
+ New Session Window: Added a New Session Window option to the main menu, allowing users to log in and use secondary accounts in a separate and isolated environment, enabling multiple accounts to be online at the same time for any websites.
+ Enhanced Translation Feature: Upgraded the original free gold feature, significantly improving the stability of the translation service, while allowing users to earn up to 100 gold coins daily.
+ Added System Notifications: Real-time push notifications for asset changes to ensure users receive important updates promptly.
+ Added Sidebar AI Chat Shortcut: Provides an intelligent interaction experience with a quick shortcut to AI Chat.
+ Added Safe Mode Startup: Click on the main menu -> More Tools -> Safe Mode to start the browser in safe mode.
+ Added Automatic Check-in for New Tab Pages: An exclusive privilege for Maxthon Members, whereupon opening a new tab, automatic check-in is performed without requiring a manual click.
+ Added Solid Color Background for New Tab Pages: Customize the background color of new tab pages when there is no background image.
* Optimized Browser Process Usage: Reduced system resource usage and improved browser startup speed by 16%.
* Optimized Address Bar Search Results: Display more relevant matching content in search results.
* Adjusted Default Tab Width to Display More Tabs: You can now customize the tab width in "Settings" -> "Tabs" -> "Tab Width."
* Improved Speed of Browser Note Search.
* Optimized User Information System for Timely Updates.
* Streamlined Installation Process and Added Optional Post-Installation Items.
* Updated Multi-Language Translation.
- Fixed Known Issues and Crashes.

https://github.com/maxthon/Maxthon/releases/download/7.1.8.6001/maxthon_7.1.8.6001_x64.exe
https://github.com/maxthon/Maxthon/releases/download/7.1.8.6001/maxthon_7.1.8.6001_x86.exe
https://github.com/maxthon/Maxthon/releases/download/7.1.8.6001/maxthon_portable_7.1.8.6001_x64.zip
https://github.com/maxthon/Maxthon/releases/download/7.1.8.6001/maxthon_portable_7.1.8.6001_x86.zip

Maxthon PC 7.1.8.6000

+ Added Full Video Download Feature: When the main video floating toolbar is enabled, you can now download the current video by clicking the download button on the floating toolbar while on the video playback page.
+ New Session Window: Added a New Session Window option to the main menu, allowing users to log in and use secondary accounts in a separate and isolated environment, enabling multiple accounts to be online at the same time for any websites.
+ Enhanced Translation Feature: Upgraded the original free gold feature, significantly improving the stability of the translation service, while allowing users to earn up to 100 gold coins daily.
+ Added System Notifications: Real-time push notifications for asset changes to ensure users receive important updates promptly.
+ Added Sidebar AI Chat Shortcut: Provides an intelligent interaction experience with a quick shortcut to AI Chat.
+ Added Safe Mode Startup: Click on the main menu -> More Tools -> Safe Mode to start the browser in safe mode.
+ Added Solid Color Background for New Tab Pages: Customize the background color of new tab pages when there is no background image.
* Optimized Browser Process Usage: Reduced system resource usage and improved browser startup speed by 16%.
* Optimized Address Bar Search Results: Display more relevant matching content in search results.
* Adjusted Default Tab Width to Display More Tabs: You can now customize the tab width in "Settings" -> "Tabs" -> "Tab Width."
* Improved Speed of Browser Note Search.
* Optimized User Information System for Timely Updates.
* Streamlined Installation Process and Added Optional Post-Installation Items.
* Updated Multi-Language Translation.
- Fixed Known Issues and Crashes.

https://github.com/maxthon/Maxthon/releases/download/7.1.8.6000/maxthon_7.1.8.6000_x64.exe
https://github.com/maxthon/Maxthon/releases/download/7.1.8.6000/maxthon_7.1.8.6000_x86.exe
https://github.com/maxthon/Maxthon/releases/download/7.1.8.6000/maxthon_portable_7.1.8.6000_x64.zip
https://github.com/maxthon/Maxthon/releases/download/7.1.8.6000/maxthon_portable_7.1.8.6000_x86.zip

• Replies 88
  • Created
  • Last Reply
2 hours ago, lejolipoulpe said:

Hello, I would like to add that watching Netflix videos is still not working, can I hope this is fixed?

As I understand, they need a license to embed Widevine, a digital rights management (DRM) technology to disable saving and sharing of the viewed streams, which is not part of the Chromium core.

20 hours ago, szyp said:

¿Por qué la versión portátil de Maxthon (desde 7.1.7.8000) necesita derechos de administrador?

This already happened with Maxthon 6 a long time ago and they solved it perfectly. Now we have the same problem again when we try to copy Maxthon as portable software in corporate network environments and the Administrator message always appears. I already mentioned it here, but nothing has been done about it.

On 1/27/2024 at 5:49 PM, lejolipoulpe said:

Hello, I am informing you that with this new version, the favorites pages do not always sync.

image.png.995108e8537ffab2f523985dffaf2459.png

image.png.e3f2b6abf9b3d21d155cd983fcb0d132.png

What are the log you wish ?
Thank you for your help

Hi lejolipoulpe, please kindly send me your log file for further check.

On 1/27/2024 at 6:45 PM, una00 said:

Extensions Checker Plus for Gmail does not work, it reports that I have an old version of the browser, please help, greetings

Hi una00, sorry but this would have to wait till the core update.

• BugSir009 changed the title to Maxthon PC 7.1.8.6001

since few version back (sorry for late report) i have problem with mouse gestures

i use mouse gesture for open new tab - hold right button and click left - that works well

another gesture is for close current tab - hold left, click right button - here comes issue

the tab is closed as it should and i am redirected to the tab which is next to the actual tab that was closed (according my settings). But it do another gesture on the tab i was jumped from closed tab. The gesture is according settings. Mostly BACK action. It seems like it "remember" from where was the gesture for open new tab done and then it take the position as origin for new gesture. And when i release the right button it makes it as another gesture. in maxthon 2 i was using it and it worked well. After some version this gestures was removed, later hold right + click left was added and now was the other added as well but with problems.

1 hour ago, Xahi4475 said:

Hello! 

I love new feature, downloading videos.

Now tell me if it's possible to download videos from this site:

https://www.kurir.rs/tv/emisije/kviz-mozaik/65172/kviz-s06-ep34

It's different technology. But, maybe you find way to download them. 😉

@Xahi4475, you may try 3rd party extensions for the purpose, e.g. https://chromewebstore.google.com/detail/video-downloader-plus/njgehaondchbmjmajphnhlojfnbfokng

2 hours ago, Xahi4475 said:

Hello! 

I love new feature, downloading videos.

Now tell me if it's possible to download videos from this site:

https://www.kurir.rs/tv/emisije/kviz-mozaik/65172/kviz-s06-ep34

It's different technology. But, maybe you find way to download them. 😉

Install Internetdownload manager and it will capture videos in so many sites

Thanks, guys. It looks Grips1 idea works, only speed is very slow. Then stopped. It's really rare technology for vids. Never mind. Forget it. 

Mhzayer, about IDM, no need to go that far, I'm not in rush to download videos. :) Thanks again. 😉

18 minutes ago, Xahi4475 said:

Thanks, guys. It looks Grips1 idea works, only speed is very slow. Then stopped. It's really rare technology for vids. Never mind. Forget it. 

Mhzayer, about IDM, no need to go that far, I'm not in rush to download videos. :) Thanks again. 😉

Well
Once you get to use it you can't live without it
It's a must for me
especially getting those sound files not just videos

12 hours ago, lejolipoulpe said:

Can you just remind me where I find this log file?

Hi lejolipoulpe, please go under local drive and log file can be found under your user data folder.

4 hours ago, Jus2021 said:

What is the difference between Maxthon PC 7.1.8.6001 and Maxthon PC 7.1.8.6000 since the description of the two updates are the same ?

Jus

Hi Jus2021, there is an additional feature: + Added Automatic Check-in for New Tab Pages: An exclusive privilege for Maxthon Members, whereupon opening a new tab, automatic check-in is performed without requiring a manual click.

Hello, thank you for the update, the synchronization of the favorites page has returned with this new version 6001!
However, an anomaly has appeared, there is no longer any information on the quantity of pieces and it is impossible to click on the day's record.

All my bonuses have also been reset to zero, the “check in” button has become inactive, and the resource page in my profile is endlessly loading.

PS This is probably just due to a problem accessing the server.

2 hours ago, alexzhus said:

The gold is gone. Don't go to VIP. Nothing opens in the account. Avatar and information are not displayed. The rank - non-Member. Registration date - Invalid Date.

Снимок экрана20240130105735.jpg

Снимок экрана20240130105826.jpg

Снимок экрана20240130105838.jpg

Снимок экрана20240130110150.jpg

Снимок экрана20240130110324.jpg

Same here, after the 6001 update, no gold shown and the "Check-in" button does not work.
Just to add, that on my Android phone it shows correctly.

4 hours ago, alexzhus said:

The gold is gone. Don't go to VIP. Nothing opens in the account. Avatar and information are not displayed. The rank - non-Member. Registration date - Invalid Date.

Снимок экрана20240130105735.jpg

Снимок экрана20240130105826.jpg

Снимок экрана20240130105838.jpg

Снимок экрана20240130110150.jpg

Снимок экрана20240130110324.jpg

Hi, same here.

OK NOW!

On January 24, 2024, 2980 coins were written off for VIP status. After the failure that I wrote about above, the coins returned and the VIP status disappeared. I activated it again, and again 2980 coins were written off. VIP status is back. It is now valid until 24.03.2024. I wonder if the coins will be written off again on 24.02.2024 or now only in March.

image.jpeg.1a8e316dbf2317fbb0088043f894d91f.jpeg

Снимок экрана20240130195758.jpg

Why does it now show that the coins will expire on 01.04.2024?

image.jpeg.4c0ce0e3dfc5d962933132d0e0463d1e.jpeg

Archived