+ Added maximum width setting for new tab page list
+ Added Maxthon Note and sidebar right-click menu - Open in Note Pop-up Window
* Optimized interaction of note pop-up window
* Updated translations for multiple languages
- Fixed issue with duplicated bookmarks
- Fixed issue with note pop-up window failing to load editor
- Fixed issue with Ctrl+A not selecting input box content in Maxthon Note
- Fixed issue with certain notes not being displayed in Maxthon Note

https://github.com/maxthon/Maxthon/releases/download/7.0.2.2900/maxthon_7.0.2.2900_beta_x64.exe
https://github.com/maxthon/Maxthon/releases/download/7.0.2.2900/maxthon_7.0.2.2900_beta_x86.exe
https://github.com/maxthon/Maxthon/releases/download/7.0.2.2900/maxthon_portable_7.0.2.2900_beta_x64.zip
https://github.com/maxthon/Maxthon/releases/download/7.0.2.2900/maxthon_portable_7.0.2.2900_beta_x86.zip

??Set your payment address in profile if you have not. Let's reward people who contribute to Maxthon community. ❤️❤️ Click Here ❤️❤️

1 hour ago, Chemodan said:

Russian translation. There used to be arrows here. They are not available in several versions.

image.png.59e6424fee98a76a5f39272b9ca47508.png

Changing the border in maxnote remained uncorrected.

Hi Chemodan, I could see the arrow in the popup menu. Could you restart the browser and try again?

+ Added maximum width setting for new tab page list
It fixes the large tiles problem for me.
But now another thing appeared. Sometimes, when launching Maxthon or opening link from another app, a Maxnote pop-up appears for adding a new note (it happens rarely, so not sure when and if it can be reproduced). Also when updated to this version, it created Maxnote shortcut on desktop, and pinned Maxnote to task bar (not sure if this is intentional, or a bug).  

1 hour ago, SirNasso said:

Sometimes, when launching Maxthon or opening link from another app, a Maxnote pop-up appears for adding a new note (it happens rarely, so not sure when and if it can be reproduced).

Hi SirNasso, this can be disable in Settings > Features > Super Bookmarks >Show URL notes popup

image.png

Also when updated to this version, it created Maxnote shortcut on desktop, and pinned Maxnote to task bar (not sure if this is intentional, or a bug).

This is a new addon feature, you could delete the shortcut and unpin it from taskbar if you want.

25 minutes ago, BugSir009 said:

Hi SirNasso, this can be disable in Settings > Features > Super Bookmarks >Show URL notes popup

image.png

This is a new addon feature, you could delete the shortcut and unpin it from taskbar if you want.

And if understand correctly, I need to activate Membership, to have access to these settings?
As for the shortcuts, that is exactly what I did. But it will be great if add an option in installer wether to have these shortcuts, or not. 

Also the oppening of all closed tabs still goes to a new window.

And if understand correctly, I need to activate Membership, to have access to these settings?

Hi SirNasso, yes.

As for the shortcuts, that is exactly what I did. But it will be great if add an option in installer wether to have these shortcuts, or not. 

Request recorded.

Also the oppening of all closed tabs still goes to a new window.

I am not able to reproduce this issue on my end. Could you send a video on this so we could do a further check?

49 minutes ago, BugSir009 said:

Hi SirNasso, yes.

Request recorded.

I am not able to reproduce this issue on my end. Could you send a video on this so we could do a further check?

I have sent you a video last time. It is the same situation as before, even though 2-3 versions have passed since then. Right now I can't record another video for you, as I'm at work. 
You can find my last video here: 

13 hours ago, BugSir009 said:

Could you restart the browser and try again?

Of course, I have done this more than once. Cleared the temporary data of the user folder. Tried to change the font in MX settings, but there is no changeable setting for the interface.

image.png.0438e1042bca71ca23fe454d1fb7b83b.png image.png.d0246428b9b8264603907b67576e1e84.png

15 hours ago, SirNasso said:

I have sent you a video last time. It is the same situation as before, even though 2-3 versions have passed since then. Right now I can't record another video for you, as I'm at work. 
You can find my last video here: 

Thanks SirNasso, have reported bug to the team.

17 hours ago, Chemodan said:

Of course, I have done this more than once. Cleared the temporary data of the user folder. Tried to change the font in MX settings, but there is no changeable setting for the interface.

image.png.0438e1042bca71ca23fe454d1fb7b83b.png image.png.d0246428b9b8264603907b67576e1e84.png

Hi Chemodan, have reported this issue to the development team for further checking.

2 hours ago, Bosco said:

Can you add an Item per Row (layout) in Image Display (Quick Access) like Card Display? Cause I previously set 7 items in a row, but this change, made me unable to click easily.

Hi Bosco, you can adjust the width size under Layout in the Quick Access page settings. Adjust it to 0% and the Image Display will be adjusted accordingly to fit 7 items in a row.

image.png

6 hours ago, BugSir009 said:

Hi Bosco, you can adjust the width size under Layout in the Quick Access page settings. Adjust it to 0% and the Image Display will be adjusted accordingly to fit 7 items in a row.

image.png

But the width has become small. Because previously the width were larger and fit with the item size :(

Кликаю на сообщения,  и переход = 404 Не найдено.

При этом оплачивал  2980 зотолых ! Ресурс не работает ! Верните золото!image.thumb.png.c891cfaf662c7ce69c04e497c893fce0.png

image.thumb.png.7ac6c5c42beb133a6fb42122c0d48cd6.png

Archived