Maxthon 7.0.2.2900 beta

MaxthonJeff

5 hours ago, BenReiley said:

Hello can someone help me please.. the arrows on the top of the browser are gone can someone tell me what i should do to get them back? I can not scroll through the tabs fast anymore i have to do it manually with my mouse scroller now...

Screenshot (5926).png

Have you checked tab settings
tabsettings.png.94bc0abf1b4ad3cf5d37d7b6722d9045.png

On 7/21/2023 at 7:14 PM, TVGSTR said:

I click on the messages, and the transition = 404 Not found.

Hi TVGSTR, may I know where exactly did you encounter this error?

On 7/21/2023 at 7:14 PM, TVGSTR said:

At the same time, he paid 2980 gold! Resource not working! Bring back the gold!

This bug should be resolved by now. If you have any duplicate deduction, kindly send me a screenshot of your gold record and also your Maxthon account email so we could do a check for you.

• MaxthonJeff unpinned this topic
  • 2 weeks later...
On 7/23/2023 at 5:24 PM, Mhzayer said:

Oooh thank you.. hmmm? This is very irritating i do not want it like this i want the arrows so i can speed through them without having to search like im looking for something... ...but thank you for pointing it out...

On 7/23/2023 at 5:24 PM, Mhzayer said:

Oke something bad happened i went back to installing the older version of maxthon to avoid this irritating new tab thing and now all my history is gone how can i get it back? My last sessions etc. Everything i worked for for months all my history is gone how do i get it back..? 

9 hours ago, BenReiley said:

Oke something bad happened i went back to installing the older version of maxthon to avoid this irritating new tab thing and now all my history is gone how can i get it back? My last sessions etc. Everything i worked for for months all my history is gone how do i get it back..? 

Hi BenReiley, could you download and install the latest V7.1.6.1000 version and see if your history records are restore in there? As for the left and right arrows for tab searching, are you referring to the one as attached?

image.png

9 hours ago, BugSir009 said:

Hi BenReiley, could you download and install the latest V7.1.6.1000 version and see if your history records are restore in there? As for the left and right arrows for tab searching, are you referring to the one as attached?

image.png

No, not the ones attached the ones i put in the picture is what i am talking about and no the history did not recover nor restore itself all my tabs are gone since the crash... and i have not been able to get my history back neither...

Screenshot (5926).jpg

19 minutes ago, BenReiley said:

No, not the ones attached the ones i put in the picture is what i am talking about and no the history did not recover nor restore itself all my tabs are gone since the crash... and i have not been able to get my history back neither...

Screenshot (5926).jpg

My history also is gone how can i get that back.. the entire history is just vanished, why cant there be a simple folder where this is all stored?

18 hours ago, BenReiley said:

Screenshot (5926).jpg

Hi BenReiley, did you uninstall the previous version when you switch back to the older version? And for the crash you experienced, could you send us the dump file so I could forward to the development team to look into it? As for the left and right arrows, you could enable it in mx://flags

On 8/3/2023 at 4:48 AM, BugSir009 said:

Hi BenReiley, did you uninstall the previous version when you switch back to the older version? And for the crash you experienced, could you send us the dump file so I could forward to the development team to look into it? As for the left and right arrows, you could enable it in mx://flags

No, I did not uninstall the previous version before i went back to the older version i just installed over it without uninstalling the current one at that time... And I actually went to the mx://flags and "that" is what crashed my browser and now i lost every single tab i had open and i need to send you the crash file? Will this help me get back my tabs and history that i lost? Are these the files you are looking for? The log files? Is that the dump file you are talking about?

(And if you see websites of nude women... please do not jump to conclusions i was only studying the female anatomy cause the crazy media wants to say that females can be men if they want to so i was just studying to find out for myself to see if women can actually be men and you will not see me researching men anatomy cause i can just simply look in the mirror to see if i have the same body parts as them so no research on men are done so yeah..)

(just giving you a heads up)

(you know what? i would like to know what it actually "is" that you "can" actually see when i give you my log haha..)

Are you now going to be able to get my history and tabs back for me with these logs? 30 july 2023 would be the best for me cause 1 august is when it crashed i think..

20230802.log 20230803.log 20230804.log mxservice.log

1 hour ago, BenReiley said:

No, I did not uninstall the previous version before i went back to the older version i just installed over it without uninstalling the current one at that time... And I actually went to the mx://flags and "that" is what crashed my browser and now i lost every single tab i had open and i need to send you the crash file? Will this help me get back my tabs and history that i lost? Are these the files you are looking for? The log files? Is that the dump file you are talking about?

(And if you see websites of nude women... please do not jump to conclusions i was only studying the female anatomy cause the crazy media wants to say that females can be men if they want to so i was just studying to find out for myself to see if women can actually be men and you will not see me researching men anatomy cause i can just simply look in the mirror to see if i have the same body parts as them so no research on men are done so yeah..)

(just giving you a heads up)

(you know what? i would like to know what it actually "is" that you "can" actually see when i give you my log haha..)

Are you now going to be able to get my history and tabs back for me with these logs? 30 july 2023 would be the best for me cause 1 august is when it crashed i think..

20230802.log 2.38 MB · 0 downloads 20230803.log 1.59 MB · 0 downloads 20230804.log 172.79 kB · 0 downloads mxservice.log 6.42 kB · 0 downloads

Hi BenReiley, could you send me the dump file that is under your user data > User Data\Crashpad\reports. Do send us the dump file for the date when you experienced the crash. It will also be good if you could compress your user data so I could get the development team to do a further check for you regarding your history records. You could send me a PM and attach the files in there.

10 hours ago, BugSir009 said:

Hi BenReiley, could you send me the dump file that is under your user data > User Data\Crashpad\reports. Do send us the dump file for the date when you experienced the crash. It will also be good if you could compress your user data so I could get the development team to do a further check for you regarding your history records. You could send me a PM and attach the files in there.

Good day.. i have sent you the file named "Crashpad Reports 30 July 2023 And 1 August 2023" the date i would love to restore is 30 July 2023 cause that is when my browser crashed.. i really hope you can fix that and i will be VERY thankful and grateful hahaha... thank you very much in advance...

On 8/5/2023 at 12:20 AM, BenReiley said:

Good day.. i have sent you the file named "Crashpad Reports 30 July 2023 And 1 August 2023" the date i would love to restore is 30 July 2023 cause that is when my browser crashed.. i really hope you can fix that and i will be VERY thankful and grateful hahaha... thank you very much in advance...

Hello Ben
Have you tried the portable to see if it gets your history back?

Archived