MX6 PC Official Release 6.1.3.2000

BugSir006

On 3/19/2022 at 7:50 PM, migel said:

Hi,
the crashing's continued 2 times in one hour.

Hi migel, could you send the crash report to me and describe the operating steps that caused crashes?

On 3/20/2022 at 12:45 AM, Magdalene said:

Last Session still doesn't load with modified flags. See previous reports.

Sorry Magdalene, that issue is still being analyzed. 

On 3/20/2022 at 1:46 AM, Ben.L.Salomon said:

Stable ??? My HBO max problem is still there!! "The title can't be played, make sure your browser is not in private viewing mode"

HBO max bug.png

Hi Ben.L.Salomon, it will be fixed as soon as possible.

On 3/20/2022 at 9:33 AM, 30312516 said:

"Fixed the issue that the bookmark manager divider exception in some cases" is fixed ?

suggestion :

I want to save the position of divider on bookmark in mx://bookmarks

if the title of folders is long, I always have to adjust the divider

Request reported. ?

Hello!

New day, old problem...

Again, today, Maxthon wouldn't finish loading, just white screen.

Downloaded new 'stable' using Opera, installed & same, wouldn't load.

Uninstalled (using HiBit Uninstaller to trap leftovers), keeping data, reinstalled, same.

Installed previous beta, same.

Uninstalled (using HiBit) & didn't keep data, restarted Windows & installed stable & then loaded ok, but after signing back in, twice, as first time didn't(!), then letting sync complete, it hadn't kept some settings (e.g. start page, search engine, status bar, etc).

Hola

Yo también sufro el problema de la pantalla en blanco.

Aunque mi peor problema es no poder recuperar mi cuenta de Maxthon.

Hello

I also suffer from the blank screen problem.

Although my worst problem is not being able to recover my Maxthon account.

https://ibb.co/bLbSYcq

[url=https://ibb.co/bLbSYcq][img]https://i.ibb.co/bLbSYcq/maxth.jpg[/img][/url]

15 hours ago, Mhzayer said:

Have you tried it without all extensions ?
and have you tried it with a guest account ?

Hi and thanks for your answer but i have try all methods without any result (I have said it many times, maybe also be a problem with the my "user data" folder).
They also sent me and I tried the chromium 96 with which I did not have any problems, so there is poor memory management I think or something wrong in my "user data" folder, because also the YouTube problem continued in me (crash if i try to make shortcut).
I wait try it the next version.

4 hours ago, Alonsopanzer said:

Hello

I also suffer from the blank screen problem.

Although my worst problem is not being able to recover my Maxthon account.

https://ibb.co/bLbSYcq

[url=https://ibb.co/bLbSYcq][img]https://i.ibb.co/bLbSYcq/maxth.jpg[/img][/url]

Sorry Alonsopanzer, there is something wrong with the email service. If you'd like to reset the password, please let me know the email address of your browser account. We can help you to reset it on our end.

When will the option to add text or picture from the context menu of the page be added to Maxnote, as it was in the 5th?
This was promised a year ago. What's the difficulty?

Also from the context menu of a tab/page you cannot add it to Quick Access. Bring that opportunity back!

Untitled-1.png

14 hours ago, zork said:

When will the option to add text or picture from the context menu of the page be added to Maxnote, as it was in the 5th?
This was promised a year ago. What's the difficulty?

Also from the context menu of a tab/page you cannot add it to Quick Access. Bring that opportunity back!

Untitled-1.png

Hi zork, we have flagged this request to the development team and they will optimize this function in the future version.

1) MX6 Maxthon Downloader.

Maxthon [mx6] ужасен. Почему вы с каждой версие браузера делаете его менее удобным чем раньше. Верните прежний Maxthon Downloader [mx5], таким , каким он был в Maxthon 5. Maxthon Downloader[mx6] не удобен, он не масштабируется. Кнопки сделанные в удобных местах вообще убраны не пойми куда. Зачем все делаете хуже? Верните прежний Maxthon Downloader. 
Я прошу кроме возможности изменения размера окна,  сделать его визуально похожим на окно в Maxthon 5, оно было более удобным и практичным. Прошу вас полностью переделать оформление этого окна по образцу Maxthon 5
Maxthon Downloader[mx6] is terrible. Why do you make it less convenient with each version of the browser than before. Return the old Maxthon Downloader[mx5], the way it was in Maxthon 5. It is not convenient, it does not scale. Buttons made in convenient places are generally removed, do not understand where. Why are you making things worse? Bring back the old Maxthon Downloader.
I ask that in addition to the ability to resize the window, make it visually similar to the window in Maxthon 5, it was more convenient and practical. I ask you to completely redesign the design of this window according to the model of Maxthon 5

2022-03-10_012742.jpg.773937c6f671d5dab3b78a82e4eb2c37.jpg

2022-03-10_012836.thumb.jpg.324d558dca251f0b9d28dbe88fd83d9a.jpg

---------

2) Maxthon 6 - Express Panel (Quick Access )

I ask you to make the express panel (Quick Access) in maxton 6 the same as it was in the maxthon 5 browser.

I'm very used to this design, but will it be?

If not, can you somehow return it yourself?

Please add this function to the express panel. In order to do it the way it did in Maxton 5, it set Maxton very favorably from other browsers.

Please do this at least as an option in the settings.

Прошу вас сделать express panel в макстон 6 такой, какой она была и в браузере maxthon 5. 

Очень привык к такому оформлению, будет ли это сделано? 

Если нет - можно ли этот как-то вернуть самостоятельно?

Очень прошу добавить этот функционал на экспресс панель. Сделать так, как это было в Макстон 5, это очень выгодно отличало Макстон  от других браузеров. 

Сделайте это пожалуйста, хотя бы в виде опции в настройках. 

01.jpg.9832385d3a0bbf124a0a215b1d3ffcea.jpg

--------

3) Do not disable the "add to bookmarks" button

Maxthon 5 - Кнопку  "добавить в закладки" в окне поиска можно отключить. Ее нет.

Maxthon 5 - The "add to bookmarks" button in the search box can be disabled. She is not.

Maxthon 5 - Кнопку  "добавить в закладки" в окне поиска нельзя отключить. Она всегда видна. 

Если выбрать пункт в меню Не отображать кнопку закладки - исчезает кнопка Закладки слева и кнопка закладки справа в окне поиска. 

Прошу вас, сделайте возможным убрать кнопку "добавить в закладки" которая находится на панели  справа.

Прошу вас , сделайте как было в макстон 5

Maxthon 5 - The "bookmark" button in the search box cannot be disabled. She is always visible.

If you select the item in the menu Do not display the bookmark button - the Bookmark button on the left and the bookmark button on the right in the search window disappear.

Please make it possible to remove the "add to bookmarks" button on the panel on the right.

Please, do as it was in maxton 5

2022-03-12_014028.thumb.jpg.179effbd8e2b4195ae47e9a2cba4f141.jpg

2022-03-12_013759.thumb.jpg.76363ba1fcd9573aa22bf89f01718bfb.jpg

----------

4)  Maxthon Original Translate Extension

Maxthon 6 Original Maxthon передвочик (и расширение Google Translate)
Опфть изменился функционал . Спрашивается - вы издеваетесь? У вас ведь команда которая должна сделать прежние функции. Прошу вас сделать оригинальное расширение для передова, такое как было в макстон 5. (Или по образву Google Translate Maxthon 5)
Все настолько неудобно, и это происходит каждоые несколько лет с момента выхода MYIE, почему вы не обеспечиваете преждние функции? Прошу доработать /создать оригинальное расширение - переводчик в браузере такое, какое было в Макстон 5

Maxthon 6 Original Maxthon translator (and Google Translate extension)
Opft functionality has changed. The question is - are you kidding me? After all, you have a team that should make the previous functions. I ask you to make an original extension for the advanced, such as it was in Maxthon 5. (Or in the image of Google Translate Maxthon 5)
Everything is so inconvenient, and it happens every few years since MYIE was released, why don't you provide the old functionality? Please modify / create an original extension - the translator in the browser is the same as it was in Maxton 5

2022-03-08_183543.jpg.1094f97ecf66bb2acd972d04451e1768.jpg

2022-03-08_183733.jpg.2789639f78803d20e730aab06720c1e7.jpg

2022-03-08_184122.jpg.f39d12e63821e83ba77f087fbeab6e7a.jpg

46 minutes ago, Adminspb said:

1) MX6 Maxthon Downloader.

Maxthon [mx6] is terrible. Why do you make it less convenient with each version of the browser than before. Return the old Maxthon Downloader [mx5], the way it was in Maxthon 5. Maxthon Downloader[mx6] is not convenient, it does not scale. Buttons made in convenient places are generally removed, do not understand where. Why are you making things worse? Bring back the old Maxthon Downloader. 
I ask that in addition to the ability to resize the window, make it visually similar to the window in Maxthon 5, it was more convenient and practical. I ask you to completely redesign the design of this window on the model of Maxthon 5
Maxthon Downloader[mx6] is terrible. Why do you make it less convenient with each version of the browser than before. Return the old Maxthon Downloader[mx5], the way it was in Maxthon 5. It is not convenient, it does not scale. Buttons made in convenient places are generally removed, do not understand where. Why are you making things worse? Bring back the old Maxthon Downloader.
I ask that in addition to the ability to resize the window, make it visually similar to the window in Maxthon 5, it was more convenient and practical. I ask you to completely redesign the design of this window according to the model of Maxthon 5

2022-03-10_012742.jpg.773937c6f671d5dab3b78a82e4eb2c37.jpg

2022-03-10_012836.thumb.jpg.324d558dca251f0b9d28dbe88fd83d9a.jpg

---------

I ask you to make the express panel (Quick Access) in maxton 6 the same as it was in the maxthon 5 browser.

I'm very used to this design, but will it be?

If not, can you somehow return it yourself?

Please add this function to the express panel. In order to do it the way it did in Maxton 5, it set Maxton very favorably from other browsers.

Please do this at least as an option in the settings.

I ask you to make the express panel in maxthon 6 the same as it was in the maxthon 5 browser. 

Very used to this design, will it be done? 

If not, is there any way to get this one back?

I kindly ask you to add this functionality to the express panel. Make it the way it was in Maxton 5, it really set Maxton apart from other browsers. 

Do it please, at least as an option in the settings. 

01.jpg.9832385d3a0bbf124a0a215b1d3ffcea.jpg

--------

3) Do not disable the "add to bookmarks" button

Maxthon 5 - The "add to bookmarks" button in the search window can be disabled. She is not.

Maxthon 5 - The "add to bookmarks" button in the search box can be disabled. She is not.

Maxthon 5 - The "bookmark" button in the search box cannot be disabled. She is always visible. 

If you select the item in the menu Do not display the bookmark button - the Bookmark button on the left and the bookmark button on the right in the search window disappear. 

Please, make it possible to remove the "add to bookmarks" button that is on the panel on the right.

Please make it possible to remove the "add to bookmarks" button on the panel on the right.

2022-03-12_014028.thumb.jpg.179effbd8e2b4195ae47e9a2cba4f141.jpg

2022-03-12_013759.thumb.jpg.76363ba1fcd9573aa22bf89f01718bfb.jpg

----------

4)  Maxthon Original Translate Extension

Maxthon 6 Original Maxthon Translator (and Google Translate extension)
Opft functionality has changed. The question is - are you kidding me? After all, you have a team that should make the previous functions. Please make an original extension for the advanced, like it was in Maxthon 5. (Or in the image of Google Translate Maxthon 5)
Everything is so inconvenient, and this happens every few years since the release of MYIE, why don't you provide the old functions? Please modify / create an original extension - the translator in the browser is the same as it was in Maxton 5

Maxthon 6 Original Maxthon translator (and Google Translate extension)
Opft functionality has changed. The question is - are you kidding me? After all, you have a team that should make the previous functions. I ask you to make an original extension for the advanced, such as it was in Maxthon 5. (Or in the image of Google Translate Maxthon 5)
Everything is so inconvenient, and it happens every few years since MYIE was released, why don't you provide the old functionality? Please modify / create an original extension - the translator in the browser is the same as it was in Maxton 5

2022-03-08_183543.jpg.1094f97ecf66bb2acd972d04451e1768.jpg

2022-03-08_183733.jpg.2789639f78803d20e730aab06720c1e7.jpg

2022-03-08_184122.jpg.f39d12e63821e83ba77f087fbeab6e7a.jpg

Hi Adminspb, we have recorded all your requests for the development team's consideration.

10 hours ago, Adminspb said:

I always blocked the display of this part of the panel in uBlock - it interfered with me. So if you add it again, then only optional.

Something new "stable" version is launched sometimes from 2-3 times. This is very annoying. ?

I would like to return the split screen button to the top bar, as it was before. In the bottom panel, which I often do not need or in the drop-down menu - this is inconvenient. It was more comfortable in the top panel.
  I would also like to return the ability to add a bookmark to Quick Access from the search menu. As it was before.

10 minutes ago, Chemodan said:

You're right. It was this point that I confused with another browser, where such a button was added as an extension. ?

I just use F10 instead of looking for an icon to click on, but that's me.

post3dmg4_zps398d3651.jpgWindows 10 64-bit build 10525/Windows 10 Mobile build 10512

• 2 weeks later...

Hi, this is the browser I've been using for years, it's getting better and better,

Sometimes the account image in the upper right corner of the browser does not appear, the bookmarks cannot be synced (even if I click on sync, it doesn't work)
I have to log out and back in, it will be normal after the account image appears, I would like to know how to fix it, thank you.

Because I have 3 computers, so  I need to sync the bookmarks. 

(sorry I don't know how to upload pictures to the forum,I can't show the pictures to you)

my install version is 6.1.3.2000(64 bit)0324

On 4/11/2022 at 3:58 PM, www.fish said:

Hi, this is the browser I've been using for years, it's getting better and better,

Sometimes the account image in the upper right corner of the browser does not appear, the bookmarks cannot be synced (even if I click on sync, it doesn't work)
I have to log out and back in, it will be normal after the account image appears, I would like to know how to fix it, thank you.

Because I have 3 computers, so  I need to sync the bookmarks. 

(sorry I don't know how to upload pictures to the forum,I can't show the pictures to you)

my install version is 6.1.3.2000(64 bit)0324

Hi www.fish, please download the latest version V6.1.3.2300 and try and see if this same issue persist? If yes, kindly record a video and send it to us for further check.

On 4/11/2022 at 5:37 AM, BugSir009 said:

Hi BenReiley, could you download and install the latest version V6.1.3.2300 instead?

I do not want the new version cause it does not allow me to have multiple tabs like this.. i want this and also the option to be able to look at other tabs that i can not see but it doesnt allow that and the tabs are not that many that i can see.

Lets say i have 70 tabs open i can only see 20 and the other 50 are in the right corner if i click on it. I like the part that i can see the other tabs but i want to have more visible like 50 visible and 20 invisible but i can see them when i hover my mouse on the most last tab.

And also my browser crashes when i have more then a 100 tabs but with this version Version6.1.1.1000 i can have more then 100+ tabs and the browser does not crash i rather keep that then the new version and also when i go to make group tabs? it is VERY slow it needs a second or two to open the group tab while the older version is instant...

(so yeah is there a way that the history can work in version 6.1.1.1000? cause i have no history whatsoever and sometimes i need my history to go back to and see what i have done and maybe revisit a website)

I want more tabs visible but i do like the new version where you can see the tabs that are waaaaay in the back.. i do like that about the new version but the browser is weak it does not allow me to have more then 150+ tabs open with version 6.1.1.1000 i can have up to 300+ tabs open in one browser session.. now that is what i like and call stability.. with firefox i can have up to 3340 pages open before it starts crashing and or not working well.

Screenshot (3021).png

Archived