Maxthon 7.0.2.2401 beta

MaxthonJeff

https://github.com/maxthon/Maxthon/releases/download/7.0.2.2401/maxthon_7.0.2.2401_beta_x64.exe
https://github.com/maxthon/Maxthon/releases/download/7.0.2.2401/maxthon_7.0.2.2401_beta_x86.exe
https://github.com/maxthon/Maxthon/releases/download/7.0.2.2401/maxthon_portable_7.0.2.2401_beta_x64.zip
https://github.com/maxthon/Maxthon/releases/download/7.0.2.2401/maxthon_portable_7.0.2.2401_beta_x86.zip

7.0.2.2400 beta

+ Added Maxthon membership, which enables early access to new features
+ Added Super Bookmark, use Maxthon Notes as bookmarks, note reading mode added
+ Added separate profile for Incognito Mode
* Optimized the interface and interaction of MaxNotes
* Optimized the restore menu, no longer displays sub-menus
* Optimized the new tab assets page
- Fixed an issue where the maximize window system button exceeds area
- Fixed the issue of bookmark opening order and multiple tabs opening in the current new tab
- Fixed the crash when deleting the search engine

??Set your payment address in profile if you have not. Let's reward people who contribute to Maxthon community. ❤️❤️ Click Here ❤️❤️

• MaxthonJeff changed the title to Maxthon 7.0.2.2401 beta

Hello. I currently have more than enough gold for the Maxthon membership from the 15 or so years I've been using Maxthon. However, the gold is going to disappear in less than a year by now and I'm a bit confused as to how it's possible to keep up with the monthly fee. From my napkin math it looks like 1 week of daily rewards is 480 gold, meaning on average for 30 days this is around 2057 gold. This is nowhere near enough for the 2980 gold needed for the membership. Is it going to be necessary to turn diamonds into gold?

Lastly, I would like to be able to see for how many hours I've been using the browser. It used to be fun to reminisce in the time spent but since gold was introduced it is not visible anymore.

2 hours ago, Muno said:

Hello. I currently have more than enough gold for the Maxthon membership from the 15 or so years I've been using Maxthon. However, the gold is going to disappear in less than a year by now and I'm a bit confused as to how it's possible to keep up with the monthly fee. From my napkin math it looks like 1 week of daily rewards is 480 gold, meaning on average for 30 days this is around 2057 gold. This is nowhere near enough for the 2980 gold needed for the membership. Is it going to be necessary to turn diamonds into gold?

Lastly, I would like to be able to see for how many hours I've been using the browser. It used to be fun to reminisce in the time spent but since gold was introduced it is not visible anymore.

There will be other ways to earn more golds, like using maxthon mobile, finishing some task or do some promotions etc, etc. 

??Set your payment address in profile if you have not. Let's reward people who contribute to Maxthon community. ❤️❤️ Click Here ❤️❤️

Hello!

Despite using Maxthon on Monday, Tuesday, Wednesday & Thursday this week, when I upgraded today, it now reports 0 continuous days, so only 50 gold (which are pointless anyway!).

It also said Maxthon had been updated 4 times, which is woefully short of the actual number.

Since anyone who use Maxthon on a work computer are unlikely to be using the same account at the weekend (assuming they personally use it at home), then they will never have more than 5 continuous days... rather than require continuous days, why not just record usage days!?

Reported before, but when clicking on a link to open a web site/page in a new tab, it opens next to the current tab with focus, which is fine & to be expected, however, when clicking the "+" at the end of the tabs, it should open a new tab there, irrespective of which tab previously had focus, as that too is entirely logical - it makes absolutely no sense to open a new tab next to the one with focus!

Hello!

I can confirm that clearing the cache made no difference to the missing icons for ".exe" files in download manager.

Now getting occasional display issues too with wrong fonts & over-lapping text & images - however, refreshing the page fixed issue:

image.thumb.png.b8a273c55695303ae315407a5c916267.png

Hello,

Why my bookmarks are repeated 3 times even in each group? what happens exactly is that each bookmark group is listed fully and repeated 2 more times in the same group. The group are even repeated but without bookmarks they are empty in the repeated only.

I have been using Maxthon as my primary explorer since the very beginning and this is the first time I se such a problem. Please inform me how to fix it.

Thanks

since 7.0.2.2300, I get this weird behavior on Github's updated ui :
the modal shown below (the `+` new menu) is always opened and can't be closed.

image.thumb.png.3dee52e2fcc69d21a524d93c4984e75e.png

This happens also in incognito mode with most addons disabled, and only when I'm logged in Github.
can anyone repro ? (this is working fine using edge or chrome with an almost identical addons configuration, I only see this in maxthon)

14 hours ago, xxxxx said:

since 7.0.2.2300, I get this weird behavior on Github's updated ui :
the modal shown below (the `+` new menu) is always opened and can't be closed.

image.thumb.png.3dee52e2fcc69d21a524d93c4984e75e.png

This happens also in incognito mode with most addons disabled, and only when I'm logged in Github.
can anyone repro ? (this is working fine using edge or chrome with an almost identical addons configuration, I only see this in maxthon)

Tried it 
clicking outside the window closes it

On 6/18/2023 at 12:04 AM, marcp39 said:

I just would like to know if it's planned to have an option where tabs could be on 2 (or more) lines when there are too many for 1 line (just like in Vivaldi which is also on Chromium core) ?

There is some new design in the developing stage, stay tuned.

On 6/17/2023 at 2:38 PM, Mhzayer said:

Tried it 
clicking outside the window closes it

thanks for checking.
it's weird as I can't close it by clicking elsewhere here. Is the modal already opened when you first access the url or do you activate it manually ?
in my case, the modal is always active.
I see the issue on maxthon 7.0.2.2300 and 7.0.2.2401, since the github ui update... maybe a combination of my setup and the new ui then.

Hello!

New download task, Save to, clicker, shows recent download locations, which is fine...

But, clicking the cross to delete one then shuts the selection box...

Would be better to leave open so one could delete multiple entries, until either one selected or the clicker re-clicked

13.06.2023 в 00:24, Ben.L.Salomon сказал:

Прошу прощения??!! Это шутка да? + Добавлено членство в Maxthon, которое дает ранний доступ к новой функции

«Придет день, когда будут ошибки исправлены, но не сегодня!»

Будут ли участники исправлены netflix и sky??

Исправить ошибки за счет раннего доступа к новой функции золотом - цинизм  по отношению к поклонникам.

13 hours ago, xxxxx said:

thanks for checking.
it's weird as I can't close it by clicking elsewhere here. Is the modal already opened when you first access the url or do you activate it manually ?
in my case, the modal is always active.
I see the issue on maxthon 7.0.2.2300 and 7.0.2.2401, since the github ui update... maybe a combination of my setup and the new ui then.

Maybe because i'm using the installed version on windows 11

Archived