Do you get your MX5's VIP?

BugMiss006

What they may all say: I am a faithful Maxthonianer. If we are honest once we get for years a Free browser. When you consider how Google spying us all so it worth it for them, but look Android what his can at MX5 already wrong? 

So MX Team: Give us the download link !!! :top:

My friends, the purpose of alpha test is to find problems and fix them before sending to more people. Thanks to early participants, we already located some bugs and are fixing them. You can expect us start sending more links in next 2 days.

thanks

jeff

??Set your payment address in profile if you have not. Let's reward people who contribute to Maxthon community. ❤️❤️ Click Here ❤️❤️

1 hour ago, Cute Little Ahri said:

Still haven't gotten anything :c

8 Years I've used maxthon for.

I've been using Maxthon for 10 years, am a Vice-Admin and was 6th to register with a VIP3 status and I STILL DON'T HAVE MY EMAIL.  So as @ventage said, Patience, it is a virtue.

post3dmg4_zps398d3651.jpgWindows 10 64-bit build 10525/Windows 10 Mobile build 10512

4 hours ago, MaxthonJeff said:

My friends, the purpose of alpha test is to find problems and fix them before sending to more people. Thanks to early participants, we already located some bugs and are fixing them. You can expect us start sending more links in next 2 days.

thanks

jeff

the purpose of the pre-register alpha tester is to send us the alpha test to test it and we give MX support what we found ...

did i miss anything ?

Register to win priority to join in α testing of MX5

If you register in this campaign, you will have priority to join in α testing of MX5.

This means you can experience MX5 earlier than other people.

13 minutes ago, sader fawall said:

the purpose of the pre-register alpha tester is to send us the alpha test to test it and we give MX support what we found ...

am i missed something ?

I don't think you're missing anything except what was not said, that the dev team would fix bugs found and confirmed during the release, suspending the release at times when needed for significant fixes.  This makes sense to me, although it means a longer wait.  Don't worry, there will be bugs oeft to find;  there always are in any software.

I am glad to see MaxthonJeff's post.  It explains some of the delay.

<<SL>>

20 hours ago, No.1MaxthonFan said:

I've been using Maxthon for 10 years, am a Vice-Admin and was 6th to register with a VIP3 status and I STILL DON'T HAVE MY EMAIL.  So as @ventage said, Patience, it is a virtue.

well, if it's as efficient as the pre-register campaign, we'll be many without any alpha invitation when MX5 will be officially release ^^

4 hours ago, Zethoun said:

well, if it's as efficient as the pre-register campaign, we'll be many without any alpha invitation when MX5 will be officially release ^^

Well, I got my email this morning.  Hooray, so don't lose hope just yet.

post3dmg4_zps398d3651.jpgWindows 10 64-bit build 10525/Windows 10 Mobile build 10512

Just now, Dzacho said:

I registered at the beginning of tests MX5, june 15, (VIP3), and until now I didn't get the confirmation mail. I changed my email address to another and still nothing. Any help?

Nope, the only thing we can tell you is to please be a little more patient.  Some people are getting their emails already, so you may be soon.

2 hours ago, No.1MaxthonFan said:

Nope, the only thing we can tell you is to please be a little more patient.  Some people are getting their emails already, so you may be soon.

But he didn't get any confirmation email (check my screenshot, please). So his registration doesn't exist in VIP database.

MaxthonSnap20160721174610.png

7 minutes ago, Magdalene said:

I registered 3 times and didn't receive a confirmatory E mail. Still haven't received an official download either.

We'll see if we can get some Bugs on this problem.  Will let you know.

I registered in VIP3. So I was one of the earliest people in date order list. I registered my email that I use for my maxthon passport and I didn't get any confirmation email. I also registerd 2 other accounts to be sure that I get the VIP3. So when I registered emails that aren't used in maxthon passport, I got confirmation, but I didn't get the conf, for email that is already in maxthon passport. And Still. I didn't get any of download links as I was in VIP3. Can you check if my email is really in you database for MX5? My email address is the same as this account's.

Archived