Do you get your MX5's VIP?

BugMiss006

3 minutes ago, -ody- said:

from FB : 

in case you didn't receive the email, you can download the alpha here : 

13731720_1255051627852741_39764139871156

thats not true - i had 3 registered addy's - one in each VIP level - i have only had 2 mails

Tony     -  Vivaldi 4 on Windows 10 64Bit

With due all respect. You mean all emails have been sent to all email addressses that have been registered. I still didn't receive any email. Please listen me. I didn't receive any email. ANY. Since I have registered my email address. I've used my email address that is already in use in maxthon passport. I remember my Maxthon number that I received when I registered my account. And also my email address. You can check if it matches

13 minutes ago, CorbanWolf said:

With due all respect. You mean all emails have been sent to all email addressses that have been registered. I still didn't receive any email. Please listen me. I didn't receive any email. ANY. Since I have registered my email address. I've used my email address that is already in use in maxthon passport. I remember my Maxthon number that I received when I registered my account. And also my email address. You can check if it matches

my advice : download it from here : 

sigmax2.png

32 minutes ago, CorbanWolf said:

It says it's only for VIP users. Just like my address wasn't registered. Actually I registered 3 addys. Noone of them received it.

download, install and try with the email you registered with

sigmax2.png

Just now, magg said:

Ody check this http://forum.maxthon.com/index.php?/topic/20061-do you-get-your-mx5s-vip/&do=findComment&comment=104957, please.

Without this confirmation email, they (users) can't login to mx 5

not sure of this,a while ago, lizzie told me that it could be an issue with the mailing.

it does not cost much to try anyway...

sigmax2.png

5 minutes ago, -ody- said:

download, install and try with the email you registered with

Damn. When I say that is tells me that its only for vip users. THIS MEAN I HAVE DOWNLOADED IT, INSTALLED AND TRIED TO LOG IN WITH MY EMAIL AND PASSWORD. It woudnt tell it for vip users if i didnt do these steps, its logical. There is no problem that i didnt downloaded it..... as u think, there is problem that i didnt receive any message with activation link and i cant login... you get it now?

21 minutes ago, CorbanWolf said:

Damn. When I say that is tells me that its only for vip users. THIS MEAN I HAVE DOWNLOADED IT, INSTALLED AND TRIED TO LOG IN WITH MY EMAIL AND PASSWORD. It woudnt tell it for vip users if i didnt do these steps, its logical. There is no problem that i didnt downloaded it..... as u think, there is problem that i didnt receive any message with activation link and i cant login... you get it now?

would you please cool down ? we are just volunteers here and we try to help, but we have no access to the users database, I just tell you what a maxthon rep told me !

for your information neither I nor my husband ever got the registration email, however we got the email with the download link, just to say...

some people here didn't get it either, but could sign in anyway. 

http://forum.maxthon.com/index.php?/topic/20061-do you-get-your-mx5s-vip/&do=findComment&comment=105025

and there's no activation link : all you need is the email address you registered with :

Hello,********@gmail.com

It was such an honor to have your support in our MX5 pre-registration campaign. As one of the first and only 100000 in the world to join the campaign, we present you the α version of MX5, the brand new browser we built just for you!

Even though we’ve spent months making sure we give you the perfectly working MX5, we are still at α version. So there would be unexpected bugs and stability issues and we do not suggest you use MX5 as your primary browser. And please do make a copy of your important information and files.

Follow the instructions below to take the first bite of the future browser.

step1.png

Click the download button or scan the below QR code to download MX5.

download for iPhone

Download for iPhone

download for Android

Download for Android

step2.png

On your device, double click or tap on MX5 icon, sign in with your email address and the password. Feel free to change the password once you got in.

But we still look forward to what you think of MX5. Come share your ideas and how MX5 could be even better with us in the Maxthon Community. We’re also anticipating some interactions with you on Facebook and Twitter so don’t keep us hanging on too long!

MX5, maximize your life!
The Maxthon Team

sigmax2.png

I received my VIP email yesterday, must say it is quite impressive on speed. I have a little time today to fiddle with all the other little quirks and see what I could find to improve on if needed. But my favorite, the split screen is back and I am very happy. Will touch base later if needed

I have not received any VIP ?software, that was promised on pre-registration. I do not know what it is, but was just wondering, will it arrive with the final build?

I must tell you that I am delighted with this Browser. If this is only an Alpha build, I cant begin to imagine how good the final build will be.

Thank you for an excellent  Browser

1 minute ago, CorbanWolf said:

I still didnt receive email. And i think my email isnt registered in ur database vip users. About month before I registered my email, i have changed mymaxthon email address, i think this could be reason ;/

sorry about that, actually it was possible to register with any valid email address (not necessarily linked to maxthon) so I don't think it's a reason.

you still can register for maxthon beta which is said to be released in august... : 

sigmax2.png

8 hours ago, Mo88 said:

I also signed up with VIP3 status and haven't receive any emails yet. I tried downloading MX5 from post above, but after installing it won't let me log in lol When i click on Forgot Password then Request verification code, i get error saying "other_region"

you should suscribe to the beta here : http://www.maxthon.com/mx5beta/

sigmax2.png

• 5 weeks later...
1 hour ago, biggeo said:

Well I still wait for confirmation e-mail,:titter: I was amongst the first 100 pre-registers.

May I still wait or is it too late now?:titter: Even I don't mind after I read VIP privillages.

I only use cloud to sync favorites.

you will probably never get this email :(

about VIP priviliges : depending on the way you use infobox  : I used 650 bytes last month (free maxthon allows 1 Go per month)

vip.png

sigmax2.png

Archived