Do you get your MX5's VIP?

BugMiss006

Hello, everyone,

MX5's Pre-Register Campaign Started !

Let's talk about how to register.

Today, at the first time of starting your Maxthon Browser, you can see a pop-up window, as similar as below:

Click "Pre-registration page for MX5" button to go to the MX5's Pre-Register Campaign Interface.

QQ图片20160614170214_副本.jpg

If you closed pop-up window incautiously, don't worry. You can go to Pre-Register Webpage by the following steps:

Firstly, you need to go to our official website http://www.maxthon.com/, then you can see a tag of "Pre-register" on the top right corner. 

1.jpg

Click this tag, you will see the MX5 Pre-Register Campaign Interface.

22.jpg

Click the "Pre-register" button or scroll down, the Register Area will display.

How to register?

Very Important Tip: If you already have a Maxthon Passport in MX4, please use your email of your old Maxthon Passport to register. This will be convenient to sync data to your MX5 VIP account from your old Maxthon Passport.

333.png

Input your email and comments, then click "Pre-Register" button to register. (shown in the below picture)

33.jpg

Where is my submitted comments?

All submitted comments from all people register in this campaign will display in the right box. We will select some comments to reply on Facebook, please have a check by click "check your reply on Facebook" button.

3.jpg

Watch Video

You also can click the "watch video" button to watch the Campaign Video.

222.png

Are you ready to join us?

Do you get your MX5's VIP?

I got a meassage: What a pleasure seeing you here supporting us again! You are MX5’s 4593 member! You just earned the VIP3 status and VIP3 Medal. For more information, please check the email we sent to you.

BUT I RECEIVED NO EMAIL! Why?

11 minutes ago, petyasb said:

I got a meassage: What a pleasure seeing you here supporting us again! You are MX5’s 4593 member! You just earned the VIP3 status and VIP3 Medal. For more information, please check the email we sent to you.

BUT I RECEIVED NO EMAIL! Why?

DITTO ... no email reply  after the congratulatory message quotted above.

what's up?

<<<SL>>

It looks like it's something big ;D Can't wait

But I didn't receive any message. I only got email when I enter mail that hasn't been used for register maxthon passport. But when I enter mail from my maxthon passport I don't receive any email. Is it how it is suppose to work? Or I am doing something wrong? :C

I didn't get an email  too and i've been using maxthon forever.

No email after this :<

"

Hello, old friend.

What a pleasure seeing you here supporting us again! You are MX5’s 3321 member! You just earned the VIP3 status and VIP3 Medal. For more information, please check the email we sent to you. Hope you love and enjoy MX5 as much as we do.

"

I used may Maxthon Passport email, but  received just: 

"Hello,
Thank you so much for joining MX5 Pre-Registration Campaign! In return, we’re offering you a VIP package worth $49.38, for free. In MX5, you can directly use your old Maxthon Passport email to log in and experience it. No need to re-activate your email. Enjoy this adventure with Maxthon.
MX5, Maximize Your Life!
The Maxthon Team"

3 minutes ago, Cute Little Ahri said:

I used my maxthon login email.

If you used the one you used this morning to register here in the forum, you will not get an email.  If you had an old Passport email address, then use that one and if it is still a valid email address, you will receive the email.

post3dmg4_zps398d3651.jpgWindows 10 64-bit build 10525/Windows 10 Mobile build 10512

1 minute ago, No.1MaxthonFan said:

If you used the one you used this morning to register here in the forum, you will not get an email.  If you had an old Passport email address, then use that one and if it is still a valid email address, you will receive the email.

Our maxthon passport is what we use to login to maxthon right? not the website, but the browser.

14 minutes ago, No.1MaxthonFan said:

If you had an old Passport email address, then use that one and if it is still a valid email address, you will receive the email.

this is how it should be. but it is not. there are a few persons on the forum (including me) who didn't receive a word.

Just now, observer said:

this is how it should be. but it is not. there are a few persons on the forum (including me) who didn't receive a word.

Unfortunately, that is what I'm seeing now.  We will just have to wait for an Admin to come along and get this straightened out.

post3dmg4_zps398d3651.jpgWindows 10 64-bit build 10525/Windows 10 Mobile build 10512

for the record, I had to change my passport email 2 years ago because I didn't receive any email, several email providers seem to blacklist maxthon.com (ie orange.fr, and some other). I changed my passport email to gmail and so far I have no issue to recieve emails from maxthon with my gmail account .

sigmax2.png

1 minute ago, AgentFox said:

I changed my email address in passport, then re-registered and immediately got the message. But no link for download or anything :( 

There is no link so far. It's only registration.

Archived