Do you get your MX5's VIP?

BugMiss006

4 hours ago, BugSir005 said:

Hi,SnowLeopard, if you got the success message from register page, it should be registered successfully. Anyway would you give me your register email address? I'll check it for you.:)

It's the same as my Passport.  I sent my pre-register EM address direct in PM.  

I registered roughly 3 to 4 am (New York time) 6/15/2016 and my number was approximately 3886 and VIP-3.

Thanks for checking.

<<SL>>

On Wednesday, June 15, 2016 at 0:54 PM, No.1MaxthonFan said:

It's the one you use to log in to this Passport site: http://my.maxthon.com

I used that one but no e-mail here either. 

Either way I'll wait for Maxthon 5 and I hope it doesn't look like Chrome.

If someone could check I;ll apreciate it. I used same e-mail as my passport

21 hours ago, biggeo said:

I used that one but no e-mail here either. 

Either way I'll wait for Maxthon 5 and I hope it doesn't look like Chrome.

If someone could check I;ll apreciate it. I used same e-mail as my passport

Lol, hope looking like chrome isn't an option..

Tried a lot of browsers over the years and Maxthon has been the best.

Btw E-mail worked fine for me. 

Curious about Mx5!

On 15/06/2016 at 10:43 AM, No.1MaxthonFan said:

Did you use your Maxthon PASSPORT email or the email you just used to register here?

Hi would like to know how this VIP levels works?

The first to register gets more?

What about the historical?

Since this new forum started my "level" have downgrade to a freshmam...WOW...I AM FRESH...MAN.

Unfortunately, we are not 100% sure how the VIP situation is going to work going forward and are waiting for clarification.  As soon as we get more information, we will make sure everyone is made aware of exactly how the VIP status is going to work.  So please stay tuned, we should have more information in a day or so.

post3dmg4_zps398d3651.jpgWindows 10 64-bit build 10525/Windows 10 Mobile build 10512

5 hours ago, PT_AMBASSADOR said:

Hi would like to know how this VIP levels works?

The first to register gets more?

What about the historical?

Since this new forum started my "level" have downgrade to a freshmam...WOW...I AM FRESH...MAN.

passport and forum status are 2 different things, your forum level is related to your post count here (20), we all started from scratch 2 years ago when the forum engine was changed. I also think that a selection based on passport levels would have been fairer...

sigmax2.png

4 minutes ago, PerritoCaliente said:

IS for free this or i must pay?

We are waiting for the final word on this.  Assume that it is going to continue to be completely FREE until we tell everyone something different.

post3dmg4_zps398d3651.jpgWindows 10 64-bit build 10525/Windows 10 Mobile build 10512

2 hours ago, PerritoCaliente said:

but for now i must pay yes¿

No, you don't have to pay anything, maxthon is free, the VIP status offers you some additional privileges for free for the year to come. the content of these packages is unknown at the moment.

sigmax2.png

5 minutes ago, No.1MaxthonFan said:

Chantao, I was being facetious in that post.  I just forgot to put the :titter: at the end.

Based on current registrations pace/ count is very likely that it will be in 2017 :D - don't you think so? :mdr:

14 minutes ago, joemax said:

Maxthon has released a barrage of tweets stating Mx5 will be available in July(presumably of THIS year)

if all Bugs register 10000 times each (wich makes 20 days if you count 1 mn per registration and time for sleep) yes we may reach the 100000 on july 10th ! :D

sigmax2.png

@No. 1MaxthonFan: Oh, a joke. Well, 2016 is indeed almost over. As long as that's not until 17. When I look at the Records stable version "4.9.3.1000" has no more beta successors . So, I think once the period is clearly defined. :p :wink:

Archived