Maxthon PC 7.1.8.6001

BugSir009

image.png.995108e8537ffab2f523985dffaf2459.png

Good morning,

The favorites synchronization problem returned at the same time as the return of coins. It worked when installing version 6001, but not for much longer!

If you would like me to send you the log file, please be more specific like file name and location...

Thanks

• Replies 88
  • Created
  • Last Reply
On 1/29/2024 at 3:11 AM, BugSir009 said:

Hi szyp, could you send a screenshot of the popup window that shows the details as well?

This message appears:

"Do you want to allow this app to make changes to your device"

In details I can find : maxthon.exe --mx-firewall

In two different Active Directory environments, there is the same problem. (Win7 and Win10)
Interestingly, if I disagree and do not certify with administrator rights, Maxthon starts up and I can browse the Internet, and the firewall does not block.

In version 7.1.7.5400, Maxthon starts without the need for Administrator rights. Why doesn't it ask for Administrator in this version, but it does in newer versions?

12 hours ago, alexzhus said:

On January 24, 2024, 2980 coins were written off for VIP status. After the failure that I wrote about above, the coins returned and the VIP status disappeared. I activated it again, and again 2980 coins were written off. VIP status is back. It is now valid until 24.03.2024. I wonder if the coins will be written off again on 24.02.2024 or now only in March.

image.jpeg.1a8e316dbf2317fbb0088043f894d91f.jpeg

Снимок экрана20240130195758.jpg

Hi alexzhus, sorry for the error. I have reported this and the extra Gold deducted for the upgrade has been refunded to you.

13 hours ago, alexzhus said:

Why does it now show that the coins will expire on 01.04.2024?

image.jpeg.4c0ce0e3dfc5d962933132d0e0463d1e.jpeg

As per the rules, all unused Golds will expire on March 31 of the following year.

image.png

10 hours ago, lejolipoulpe said:

image.png.995108e8537ffab2f523985dffaf2459.png

Good morning,

The favorites synchronization problem returned at the same time as the return of coins. It worked when installing version 6001, but not for much longer!

If you would like me to send you the log file, please be more specific like file name and location...

Thanks

Hi lejolipoulpe, kindly refer to the following.

image.png

С учётом ЧЕСТНО накопления с 2013 года золота, будет ОЧЕНЬ некрасиво и неправильно, если с 01 апреля его необоснованно спишут.

PS Уровень золота - мой личный индикатор общения с браузером, который дорог мне как память о прожитом времени. Обнуление золота  - кончина Макстона...

image.png.e8caa652c04b38ee010805a0ac622192.png

1 hour ago, alexzhus said:

Где я могу найти эти правила? Я не смог их найти.

Период действия золота до 01.04.2024 г. нарушайте права пользователей! Золото было накоплено до правил!!!

Списывайте золото с того момента, как вышли правила!!!

Write-off of gold on 04/01/2024 violates user rights! The gold was accumulated before these rules were released!

Write off the gold from the moment the rules came out!!!

10 minutes ago, TVGSTR said:

Золото было накоплено до выхода этих правил! Списывайте за период с момента выхода правил!!!

Agree. Before the rules came out, I had 65670 coins. In theory, this amount does not and did not fall under the rules that were published on April 28, 2023.

Снимок экрана20240131112538.jpg

Снимок экрана20240131112616.jpg

1 hour ago, alexzhus said:

Where can I find these rules? I couldn't find them.

Hi alexzhus, it is under New Tab where the amount of Golds and Diamonds are shown. Just click in and you should be able to see 'Rules' at the right corner.

image.png

49 minutes ago, TVGSTR said:

Taking into account the HONEST accumulation of gold since 2013, it will be VERY ugly and wrong if it is unreasonably written off from April 1st.

PS The gold level is my personal indicator of communication with the browser, which is dear to me as a memory of the time I have lived. Resetting gold - the death of Maxton...

image.png.e8caa652c04b38ee010805a0ac622192.png

Hi TVGSTR, you may wish to renew Maxthon membership with the current Gold you have to avoid being deducted.

1 hour ago, BugSir009 said:

Hi TVGSTR, you may wish to renew Maxthon membership with the current Gold you have to avoid being deducted.

Hi. 

What if I don't like VIP? Why should I spend all my gold on VIP? Why can I only buy VIP? Why is this gold needed at all if there is nothing to buy...

8 hours ago, TVGSTR said:

Период действия золота до 01.04.2024 г. нарушайте права пользователей! Золото было накоплено до правил!!!

Списывайте золото с того момента, как вышли правила!!!

Write-off of gold on 04/01/2024 violates user rights! The gold was accumulated before these rules were released!

Write off the gold from the moment the rules came out!!!

А что будет, когда спишется всё золото? Что изменится-то? У меня 250тыс. монет накоплено.. и я не знаю, что с ними делать))

On 1/29/2024 at 5:30 PM, grisp1 said:

Helloooooo! A bit late, thank you very much. I downloaded all videos from above site 98.2 GB with full speed. :D I thought there is no software who can download there. I have 4K Downloader+ in disk but don't work for this site. 

It could be a better alternative to renew the membership with the golds that are expiring than to let it go down the drain on 1st April. At least the membership is still ours right? It will be a pity to lose the numbers within a day, but in comparison this membership system is more or less like those loyalty points or membership in store as well. Usually validity is a year?

13 часов назад, КСаб сказал:

А что будет, когда напишется всё золото? Какие изменения-то? У меня 250тыс. накопление монет.. и я не знаю, что с ними делать))

Абсолютно поддерживаю! Ни чего лучше предложить не удалось, как 01.04.2024 г все золото сделать 0...

Зачем вообще ввели золото?! Ввели и не знаем, что с ним делать. Лучше бы вернуться назад. Верните уровень!!! 

1 час назад, Гортензия сказал:

Возможно, лучшей альтернативой будет продление членства за счет золота, срок действия которого истекает, чем позволить ему исчезнуть 1 апреля. По крайней мере, членство все еще наше, верно? Было бы жаль потерять номера в день, но по сравнению с этой системой членства более или менее похоже на мои баллы лояльности или членство в магазине. Обычно срок действия составляет год?

Зачем вам VIP? Такая же пустая трата, как и обнуление  01.04.2024...

14 hours ago, KSab said:

What will happen when all the gold is written off? What will change? I have 250 thousand. I have accumulated coins... and I don’t know what to do with them))

Hi KSab, it is advisable to spend your near expiry Gold to renew your membership subscription. In this way you could avoid the deduction on 1st April.

4 minutes ago, BugSir009 said:

Привет, KSab! Рекомендуется потратить золото с истекающим сроком действия, чтобы продлить подписку. Таким образом, вы сможете избежать вычета 1 апреля.

Зачем вообще ввели золото?! Ввели и не знаем, что с ним делать. Лучше бы вернуться назад. Верните уровень!!! 

1 hour ago, TVGSTR said:

Why was gold introduced at all?! We entered it and don’t know what to do with it. It would be better to go back. Bring back the level!!

Hi TVGSTR, previously you have agreed to the conversion of score to Golds which means you agreed to the new rules for Golds and Diamonds. It is stated there that Golds will have an expiration date while Diamonds will not have any expiration date. These rules are applied across the board for all Maxthon users; which will include us as well.  Unfortunately we will not revert to level again since this new initiative has started. It is still advisable to renew your membership with your near expiring Golds than to allow it to be cleared off on 1st Apr.

image.png

14 минут назад, BugSir009 сказал:

Привет, ТВГСТР! Ранее вы сталкивались с переводом очков в золото, что означает, что вы сталкиваетесь с новым стандартом золотых и бриллиантовых. Там указано, что у золота будет срок годности, а у бриллиантов нет годового срока. Эти правила применяются ко всем пользователям Maxthon; в который войдут и мы. К сожалению, мы не обращаем внимания на этот подход снова с тех пор, как началась эта новая инициатива. По-прежнему желательно продлить свое членство, используя золото с истекающим сроком действия, чем позволить ему погасить 1 апреля.

изображение.png

Hello. Yes, I agreed to convert points into gold,
 provided that the gold could be monetized into something.
 But alas, this never came.

Увы, но Бриллианты так же бесполезны, как и золото. ..

Hello. Please help me solve the problem. I can't update my browser to the latest version. The current version is 7.1.7.8000. The built-in update system, when attempting to update, reports that the browser is updated and does not update. When I try to install 7.1.8.6001 using the distribution, the initial installation window opens and then it closes and nothing is installed. I tried to uninstall the browser, completely cleared the registry and the browser still won’t install. What can be done in this situation?

1 hour ago, TVGSTR said:
Hello. Yes, I agreed to convert points into gold,
 provided that the gold could be monetized into something.
 But alas, this never came.

Alas, Diamonds are as useless as gold. ..

Hi TVGSTR, the following are the features for membership. And you will be able to use these features as long as you are under the membership. Diamonds with no expiration dates can be use to purchase Golds if you want to. Diamonds can also be use in the AI chat.

image.png

1 hour ago, Alex Fighter said:

Hello. Please help me solve the problem. I can't update my browser to the latest version. The current version is 7.1.7.8000. The built-in update system, when attempting to update, reports that the browser is updated and does not update. When I try to install 7.1.8.6001 using the distribution, the initial installation window opens and then it closes and nothing is installed. I tried to uninstall the browser, completely cleared the registry and the browser still won’t install. What can be done in this situation?

Hi Alex Fighter, did you try installing the latest version via this forum listing?

https://forum.maxthon.com/index.php?/topic/28122-maxthon-pc-7186001/

16 hours ago, lejolipoulpe said:

Hi lejolipoulpe, could you try clearing the browser cache and see if syncing will work?

Hello!
Getting duplicate entries in download manager again - not had this for a few versions, but been an on/off problem since v6 released & never fixed.
It's clearly a caching issue, so should be a quick fix.
Like many, I'd rather you release ZERO updates, add ZERO new features & fix ZERO bugs until you update Chromium &, after that, KEEP it up-to-date!
Also, from what I see, Widevine support from Google doesn't appear to cost you anything, the fees seem to be for content generation, not playback.
Not having Widevine really isn't acceptable due to the large number of streaming services that use it & are therefore inaccessible via Maxthon.
In Amazon Prime, can only get standard (poor!) quality playback:

image.png.dd1e5346fb29e53461c812a14e9f927d.png

1 hour ago, BugSir009 said:

Hi Alex Fighter, did you try installing the latest version via this forum listing?

https://forum.maxthon.com/index.php?/topic/28122-maxthon-pc-7186001/

Yes, I installed from this file. An installation page appears indicating the installation paths for the browser and after clicking Install the window closes and nothing happens. So far I have done this - I unpacked the installation file and manually transferred the new files to the appropriate folder. It works, but it's certainly not an option. I don’t understand why I can’t install the browser in my current Windows account and it doesn’t update. I tried installing it in the same version of the OS under a different account - everything works. What could be the problem? I cleaned the registry completely, deleted all folders and directories in the current account that were associated with Maxthon - nothing helps.

7 hours ago, Alex Fighter said:

Yes, I installed from this file. An installation page appears indicating the installation paths for the browser and after clicking Install the window closes and nothing happens. So far I have done this - I unpacked the installation file and manually transferred the new files to the appropriate folder. It works, but it's certainly not an option. I don’t understand why I can’t install the browser in my current Windows account and it doesn’t update. I tried installing it in the same version of the OS under a different account - everything works. What could be the problem? I cleaned the registry completely, deleted all folders and directories in the current account that were associated with Maxthon - nothing helps.

Could be because of your Antivirus
The inclusion of BrightVPN which seems to be treated as malicious in some antivirus databases might be the cause

Archived