×

Give a tip

MX6 PC Official Release 6.1.2.1000 (Build 0508)


BugSir006
 Share

Recommended Posts

11 hours ago, Ldfa said:

Could you make an effort to ensure that translations are not cut off in the middle of a word in Mx6 dialog boxes and windows?

BugUI.thumb.jpg.918f75392eb8c8bbdb22a95284563ce7.jpg

UIFrBug1.thumb.png.9f596a735023baae99b109aacca9f9e2.png

UIFrBug2.png.5b01f9bb4a94e534f20eb595f5a21d04.png

UIFrBug3.thumb.png.bd8c28ad6b8572b7692d72f124f32fef.png

Hi Ldfa, thank you for your feedback. We have already flagged out this bug to the development team. They will look into it and try to resolve as soon as possible :)

Tip   Give
Link to comment
Share on other sites

sudden closure !

Hello, since update 6.1.2.1000 (Build 0508), I have a pc where Maxthon stops by itself ! a few times after several hours, then a few minutes, and even a few seconds !!!  This is only done on one of my 2 PCs that have Maxthon installed, and I can't give you more info because I don't understand what is causing this shutdown without warning. When I open Maxthon again, he tells me it was closed abnormally and offers to reopen the last few pages. Am I the only one this happens to? Do you have a solution or a new version?

Thank you for your help...

Tip   Give
Link to comment
Share on other sites

9 minutes ago, lejolipoulpe said:

sudden closure !

Hello, since update 6.1.2.1000 (Build 0508), I have a pc where Maxthon stops by itself ! a few times after several hours, then a few minutes, and even a few seconds !!!  This is only done on one of my 2 PCs that have Maxthon installed, and I can't give you more info because I don't understand what is causing this shutdown without warning. When I open Maxthon again, he tells me it was closed abnormally and offers to reopen the last few pages. Am I the only one this happens to? Do you have a solution or a new version?

Thank you for your help...

Hi lejolipoulpe, may I first check with you if there's any anti virus software installed on your computer? Did you install any extensions as well?

Would appreciate if you could provide us a crash data to look into this issue. https://forum.maxthon.com/index.php?/topic/25031-how-to-get-your-crash-data-of-maxthon-6/

  • Like 1
Tip   Give
Link to comment
Share on other sites

1 hour ago, BugSir009 said:

Salut lejolipoulpe, puis-je d'abord vérifier avec vous si un logiciel antivirus est installé sur votre ordinateur? Avez-vous également installé des extensions?

Je vous serais reconnaissant si vous pouviez nous fournir des données de plantage pour examiner ce problème. https://forum.maxthon.com/index.php?/topic/25031-how-to-get-your-crash-data-of-maxthon-6/

Thank you, I will follow this up to you later today...

Tip   Give
Link to comment
Share on other sites

Hello!

Maxthon Version 6.1.2.1000 (64-bit) 0508

If a download is in progress, when closing tabs, clicking the [x] on the last tab prompts asking to confirm exit of Maxthon as there are downloads still in progress, even if that tab is empty (just quick launch).

I'm not trying to exit Maxthon, just close redundant tabs.

Once the download has finished, it lets me shut the last tab.

Also, if a download is initiated by clicking a link & then cancelled BEFORE starting to actually download anything, you can't click on ANY tab for a few seconds (get 'beep').

Tip   Give
Link to comment
Share on other sites

On 5/9/2021 at 9:06 PM, BugSir006 said:

Hi there, could you describe the issue in detail? 

Hi there, how about the MD5? You can run this attached MD5Calc.exe then drag the maxthon6.1.2.1000.exe to view the MD5.

MD5Calc.exe 197 kB · 3 downloads

Here is with md5

 

md5.png

Tip   Give

post3dmg4_zps398d3651.jpgWindows 10 64-bit build 10525/Windows 10 Mobile build 10512

Link to comment
Share on other sites

10 hours ago, BugSir009 said:

Hi lejolipoulpe, may I first check with you if there's any anti virus software installed on your computer? Did you install any extensions as well?

Would appreciate if you could provide us a crash data to look into this issue. https://forum.maxthon.com/index.php?/topic/25031-how-to-get-your-crash-data-of-maxthon-6/

After tests, I see that Maxthon regularly loses the link of my account (no more sync), I have to reconnect to my Maxthon account by Settings / general.

Once connected, it crashes constantly, after a few seconds.

It disconnects then stays open longer.

My KIS antivirus closed, identical problem.

Problem appeared with version 508.

I'll give you the reports folder.

image.png

ico.jpg

reports.rar

Tip   Give
Link to comment
Share on other sites

22 hours ago, MichaelC362 said:

Hello!

Maxthon Version 6.1.2.1000 (64-bit) 0508

If a download is in progress, when closing tabs, clicking the [x] on the last tab prompts asking to confirm exit of Maxthon as there are downloads still in progress, even if that tab is empty (just quick launch).

I'm not trying to exit Maxthon, just close redundant tabs.

Once the download has finished, it lets me shut the last tab.

Also, if a download is initiated by clicking a link & then cancelled BEFORE starting to actually download anything, you can't click on ANY tab for a few seconds (get 'beep').

Hi there, could you provide me a video of these issues? 

18 hours ago, No.1MaxthonFan said:

Here is with md5

md5.png

Hi there, the MD5 is correct. This issue is caused by the time zone. We have the different timestamps. ?

Tip   Give
Link to comment
Share on other sites

15 hours ago, JoeRee1968 said:

Version 6.1.2.1000 (64 bit) 0508
Bookmarks are not synced across multiple devices.
Why is there a sync button in Maxnote, but there is no such button in the bookmarks?

Hi there, bookmarks can sync automatically. You mean the PC (office) cannot sync with the PC (home)?

17 hours ago, lejolipoulpe said:

After tests, I see that Maxthon regularly loses the link of my account (no more sync), I have to reconnect to my Maxthon account by Settings / general.

Once connected, it crashes constantly, after a few seconds.

It disconnects then stays open longer.

My KIS antivirus closed, identical problem.

Problem appeared with version 508.

I'll give you the reports folder.

image.png

ico.jpg

reports.rar 36.06 MB · 1 download

Thank you! Issue reported. ?

Tip   Give
Link to comment
Share on other sites

17 hours ago, lejolipoulpe said:

After tests, I see that Maxthon regularly loses the link of my account (no more sync), I have to reconnect to my Maxthon account by Settings / general.

Once connected, it crashes constantly, after a few seconds.

It disconnects then stays open longer.

My KIS antivirus closed, identical problem.

Problem appeared with version 508.

I'll give you the reports folder.

Could you try this issue in the fresh portable version

Tip   Give
Link to comment
Share on other sites

9 hours ago, BugSir006 said:

Hi there, bookmarks can sync automatically. You mean the PC (office) cannot sync with the PC (home)?

Almost a day passed while one of the computers synchronized with the others ...

For a very long time, it is better to duplicate the function with a button.

Tip   Give
Link to comment
Share on other sites

Hello!

Maxthon Version 6.1.2.1000 (64-bit) 0508

Auto-fill not working in Trident mode.

Had page (kinex.co.uk) set to Trident (previously had issues with that website in Chromium mode), nothing entered, switched to Chromium mode & the username & password were then auto-filled

Tip   Give
Link to comment
Share on other sites

1 hour ago, MichaelC362 said:

Hello!

Maxthon Version 6.1.2.1000 (64-bit) 0508

Auto-fill not working in Trident mode.

Had page (kinex.co.uk) set to Trident (previously had issues with that website in Chromium mode), nothing entered, switched to Chromium mode & the username & password were then auto-filled

Hi MichaelC362, we are unable to do testing on our end since we are not registered customer. Are you able to provide us your login details for us to try it out? Or do you encounter same issue on other websites? If yes, do let us know which website so we could do testing on our end.

  • Like 1
Tip   Give
Link to comment
Share on other sites

23 minutes ago, suphamster said:

I dunno if it's a bug or feature but when u click manage passwords button on a site where u previously saved it then u can see MX6 passwords without entering ur personal MX6 password.

Hi suphamster, are you able to provide us with a video on this issue so we could look through and check?

Tip   Give
Link to comment
Share on other sites

32 minutes ago, BugSir009 said:

Hi suphamster, are you able to provide us with a video on this issue so we could look through and check?

I'm dunno if this is issue for u so I've asked 1st... When I click manage passwords (see screenshot below) it redirectcs to this page mx://password/guest.htm where all MX6 passwords stored and since I've logged in MX6 I thought it should ask me a password as it was before in earlier versions of MX6. Also clicking Passkeeper button on quick access page leads also to mx://password/guest.htm. It seems that MX6 thinks that I'm a guest and behaves so but in settings shows my nickname and that data was synced today... Btw I'm using portable version 0508.

ggn_zGtkTmuauaoeEMqTCQ.jpg

Edited by suphamster
Tip   Give
Link to comment
Share on other sites

On 5/13/2021 at 12:49 PM, BugSir006 said:

Could you try this issue in the fresh portable version

sudden closure!

Hello, With the portable version, I have logged into my maxthon account with the portable version and it is working normally.
The synchronization is correct and no unexpected shutdowns.

When I test my installed version, it does not synchronize, my account does not identify itself correctly and does not crash! but when i try to reconnect correctly with my maxthon account, it closes a few seconds after opening, until it no longer closes, but my account is no longer correctly identified.

I hope I was clear in my explanations!
Can you help me please?

Tip   Give
Link to comment
Share on other sites

9 hours ago, lejolipoulpe said:

sudden closure!

Hello, With the portable version, I have logged into my maxthon account with the portable version and it is working normally.
The synchronization is correct and no unexpected shutdowns.

When I test my installed version, it does not synchronize, my account does not identify itself correctly and does not crash! but when i try to reconnect correctly with my maxthon account, it closes a few seconds after opening, until it no longer closes, but my account is no longer correctly identified.

I hope I was clear in my explanations!
Can you help me please?

Do a clean install by fully uninstalling first

Tip   Give
Link to comment
Share on other sites

7 hours ago, Mhzayer said:

Do a clean install by fully uninstalling first

Hello,

Complete uninstall and remove residual folders, then install maxthon 6.1.2.1100.

Identification and personalization ... everything seems ok!

No more unexpected shutdowns.

Thank you !

  • Like 1
Tip   Give
Link to comment
Share on other sites

16 hours ago, lejolipoulpe said:

Hello,

Complete uninstall and remove residual folders, then install maxthon 6.1.2.1100.

Identification and personalization ... everything seems ok!

No more unexpected shutdowns.

Thank you !

You're welcome

16 hours ago, lejolipoulpe said:

then install maxthon 6.1.2.1100.

You surely mean 6.1.2.1000
Unless there is a newer version

Tip   Give
Link to comment
Share on other sites

Hello to all!
1.Can you add the view of the path to source of the downloaded file to right click menu on the task that listed in Download Manager (all the same way as it was in Maxthon v5)? Sometimes it's very useful!

2.Wrong layout of text at upper right corner in Extensions tab when developer mode is enabled (in RU localization) - the text is partly over the borders and not fully visible


Please, rely on the reach features that was realized in Maxthon v5. That was the true reason why your browser still very popular over others between the developers!
Thank you in advance! All together we can make the best browser ever!!!

Conf: Win7x64, 1280x1024, MX v6.1.2.1000 x64 Portable

Tip   Give
Link to comment
Share on other sites

13 hours ago, Alex Slvr said:

1.Can you add the view of the path to source of the downloaded file to right click menu on the task that listed in Download Manager (all the same way as it was in Maxthon v5)? Sometimes it's very useful!

Hi Alex Slvr, thanks for your feedback. We have forwarded your request to the development team :)

14 hours ago, Alex Slvr said:

2.Wrong layout of text at upper right corner in Extensions tab when developer mode is enabled (in RU localization) - the text is partly over the borders and not fully visible

Are you able to send us a screenshot to check on it? It seems to be working well on our end. Or, could you check on your display resolution? Kindly help to screenshot and send it to us for further check.

image.png

 

 

14 hours ago, Alex Slvr said:

Please, rely on the reach features that was realized in Maxthon v5. That was the true reason why your browser still very popular over others between the developers!
Thank you in advance! All together we can make the best browser ever!!!

We will continue to make Maxthon a better browser with all the members' feedback and suggestions. Please be assured that our team take all feedback and suggestions seriously and are constantly trying to optimize and improve all the features. We appreciate your support and value your suggestions :)

  • Thanks 1
Tip   Give
Link to comment
Share on other sites

On 5/14/2021 at 5:02 PM, suphamster said:

I'm dunno if this is issue for u so I've asked 1st... When I click manage passwords (see screenshot below) it redirectcs to this page mx://password/guest.htm where all MX6 passwords stored and since I've logged in MX6 I thought it should ask me a password as it was before in earlier versions of MX6. Also clicking Passkeeper button on quick access page leads also to mx://password/guest.htm. It seems that MX6 thinks that I'm a guest and behaves so but in settings shows my nickname and that data was synced today... Btw I'm using portable version 0508.

ggn_zGtkTmuauaoeEMqTCQ.jpg

Hi there, how about the latest version 6.1.2.1100?

  • Like 1
  • Thanks 1
Tip   Give
Link to comment
Share on other sites

2 hours ago, BugSir006 said:

Hi there, how about the latest version 6.1.2.1100?

In this version it works fine, thanks! But history still shows last 3 days and my download button is bugged (opens only with right mouse click even after I cleared all download list and restarted MX6!).

Tip   Give
Link to comment
Share on other sites

8 hours ago, suphamster said:

In this version it works fine, thanks! But history still shows last 3 days and my download button is bugged (opens only with right mouse click even after I cleared all download list and restarted MX6!).

I also have only last week of history, it always shows only last 8 days, how to repair it? 

Tip   Give
Link to comment
Share on other sites

14 hours ago, suphamster said:

In this version it works fine, thanks! But history still shows last 3 days and my download button is bugged (opens only with right mouse click even after I cleared all download list and restarted MX6!).

Hi suphamster, noted on your feedback. We will let the development team about this and they will try to fix it as soon as possible.

 

6 hours ago, pluskwa said:

I also have only last week of history, it always shows only last 8 days, how to repair it? 

Hi pluskwa, noted on this issue. We will notify the development team about this so they could perform check on it.

  • Like 1
Tip   Give
Link to comment
Share on other sites

On 5/16/2021 at 3:37 PM, Alex Slvr said:

Hello to all!
1.Can you add the view of the path to source of the downloaded file to right click menu on the task that listed in Download Manager (all the same way as it was in Maxthon v5)? Sometimes it's very useful!

2.Wrong layout of text at upper right corner in Extensions tab when developer mode is enabled (in RU localization) - the text is partly over the borders and not fully visible


Please, rely on the reach features that was realized in Maxthon v5. That was the true reason why your browser still very popular over others between the developers!
Thank you in advance! All together we can make the best browser ever!!!

Conf: Win7x64, 1280x1024, MX v6.1.2.1000 x64 Portable

Hello!
About #2 
Wrong layout of text in Extensions tab: maybe last time the window of Maxthon was too narrow. But now I'm expand it and seems it's OK!
As regards 
#1 Adding the view of the path to source of the downloaded file in Download Manager - will wait (see attach).
Thank you for your quick answer and support!

1.jpg

2.jpg

Tip   Give
Link to comment
Share on other sites

Join the conversation

You can post now and register later. If you have an account, sign in now to post with your account.
Note: Your post will require moderator approval before it will be visible.

Guest
Reply to this topic...

×   Pasted as rich text.   Paste as plain text instead

  Only 75 emoji are allowed.

×   Your link has been automatically embedded.   Display as a link instead

×   Your previous content has been restored.   Clear editor

×   You cannot paste images directly. Upload or insert images from URL.

 Share