Maxthon PC 7.1.7.8000

MaxthonJeff

Maxthon PC 7.1.7.8000

+ Added reading mode and loud reading switch to the feature management page
+ Added option to create Maxnote shortcut in the installation window (formerly MaxNote popup)
* Optimized memory usage for an enhanced browsing experience. Browser memory usage reduced by 20%
* Added Device management feature to the Maxthon account page. You can view the list of devices logged into the Maxthon Browser so that you can easily log out of your Maxthon account and remove the device
* Optimized interaction for the free gold (Powered by Bright Data)
* Updated translations for multiple languages
* Fixed an issue with incorrect tag in auto-refresh settings
* Fixed known crashes

https://github.com/maxthon/Maxthon/releases/download/7.1.7.8000/maxthon_7.1.7.8000_x64.exe
https://github.com/maxthon/Maxthon/releases/download/7.1.7.8000/maxthon_7.1.7.8000_x86.exe
https://github.com/maxthon/Maxthon/releases/download/7.1.7.8000/maxthon_portable_7.1.7.8000_x64.zip
https://github.com/maxthon/Maxthon/releases/download/7.1.7.8000/maxthon_portable_7.1.7.8000_x86.zip

??Set your payment address in profile if you have not. Let's reward people who contribute to Maxthon community. ❤️❤️ Click Here ❤️❤️

Hello!
After the upgrade, Maxthon wouldn't completely load - mostly white background & page unresponsive messages with wait or close...
Tried multiple times, but no success.

Restarted Windows & ok after!
Don't normally need to do that.

Surprised a new stable version released & you still haven't updated Chromium...

Hello!
Is there any good reason why you've not updated the 'Release Notes' tab at the top of this page since 29 September, despite there being quite a few releases since then!?

Sometimes I have to hunt around to find the current release as the last post might have been for an earlier version.

On 12/6/2023 at 10:12 AM, Rainman said:

It is impossible to select a chat in telegram-web! Mouse hover is highlighted, but you can't click! https://sharpedgeshop.com/collections/bunka-knives-multi-purpose 
https://eldfall-chronicles.com/product/2x-gargoyles/ 

It worked at first, in the same version. After updating the telegram, it does not work, but in another browser it works.

The Telegram browser version, a finicky dance partner indeed.

15 hours ago, alexzhus said:

That's just at the top of this page, but on the "Release Tab" menu, the last entry was:

image.png.64c5410a68efdb6d971a6c35f62ac500.png

It's annoying sometimes when, on the forum home screen, the last post was for a previous version, so then it takes time to find the current release to check posts or see if there's a new version available.

On 12/6/2023 at 9:12 AM, Rainman said:

It is impossible to select a chat in telegram-web! Mouse hover is highlighted, but you can't click!

It worked at first, in the same version. After updating the telegram, it does not work, but in another browser it works.

A clean install helps. However, a clean install is not a pleasant procedure, it takes a lot of time to restore the usual appearance.

I have already asked to make it possible to restart the browser - with closing all windows at once and opening them. also, it would be useful to be able to clear the site settings (as in a clean installation) - without touching the browser settings (open pages and windows, tab groups, theme, scale, colors, etc.). Maybe it is possible to save this list of settings: open pages and windows, groups of tabs - to a file or to the cloud, with the ability to restore everything at once?

3 hours ago, JirtuFirt said:

Dear all 

After updating Maxthon to Maxthon PC 7.1.7.8000 the Syncing feature has stopped , kindly find a solution , thanks .

plz try to download again. The early version has a bug may cause this issue under some circumstances.

•  

??Set your payment address in profile if you have not. Let's reward people who contribute to Maxthon community. ❤️❤️ Click Here ❤️❤️

1 hour ago, darknessblade said:

There are some issues with Twitch,

I cannot login or use twitch features when logged in like {Subscribing, or using channel points}

Twitch says that I am using a unsupported browser.

You can try any user agent extension like User-Agent Switcher for Chrome and see if it helps

On 12/6/2023 at 10:12 AM, Rainman said:

It is impossible to select a chat in telegram-web! Mouse hover is highlighted, but you can't click!

Hi Rainman, are you still experiencing this issue? If yes, kindly record a short video of it so I could check with the developers. I have tried tested out this issue but could not reproduce same problem.

On 12/8/2023 at 12:14 PM, Rainman said:

I have already asked to make it possible to restart the browser - with closing all windows at once and opening them. also, it would be useful to be able to clear the site settings (as in a clean installation) - without touching the browser settings (open pages and windows, tab groups, theme, scale, colors, etc.). Maybe it is possible to save this list of settings: open pages and windows, groups of tabs - to a file or to the cloud, with the ability to restore everything at once?

Hi Rainman, suggestion recorded.

On 12/8/2023 at 12:32 PM, Rainman said:

Also, there was an idea to make a window and tab group manager. With the ability to open a closed window entirely. Now it is possible to open a closed window if you open it immediately after closing, and this is inconvenient.

Hi Rainman, you could reopen a closed window by clicking on the menu button on the top right hand corner > history > the number of tabs > Reopen closed window

image.png

Hello!
Maxthon prompted new version, so updated to: 7.1.7.8100 (64-bit) 1211 13:02...
This version isn't listed on the forum here & is another stable release, but still without updating Chromium!
Being 10 versions behind creates incompatibilities with websites & obviously isn't safe as none of the MANY security fixes that would have been addressed are present.
I just don't understand your logic & reasoning for not making this a priority!?

I've already asked but I don't think they will update soon.  😐

2 hours ago, MichaelC362 said:

Hello!
This version isn't listed on the forum here & is another stable release, but still without updating Chromium!
Being 10 versions behind creates incompatibilities with websites & obviously isn't safe as none of the MANY security fixes that would have been addressed are present.

17 hours ago, MichaelC362 said:

Hello!

Hi MichaelC362, do be assured that updating the Chromium is our top priority. From my understanding through the development team, they mentioned that they are changing and updating more elements this time round compared to the previous upgrades; which will in turn be more time consuming as well. Hope to seek your patience and understanding on this 🙏

Archived