Maxthon 7.1.6.1000

MaxthonJeff

+ Added Maxthon VIP membership
+ New Tab App Center added, introducing the chatbot - AiChat ( Free quota for Maxthon VIP)
+ Added Super Bookmark, using Maxthon Notes as bookmarks
+ Added Incognito Mode for multiple sessions
+ Added Main Menu - More Tools - Lock Browser Menu Item and Hotkey
* Redesigned Maxthon Notes, added a reading mode
* Address bar bee interaction optimized
* Settings page optimized, features management redesigned
* Restore button and restore menu optimized, restoring to current window
* Multiple language translations updated
- Fixed Win7 page displaying issue
- Fixed known issues

https://github.com/maxthon/Maxthon/releases/download/7.1.6.1000/maxthon_7.1.6.1000_x64.exe
https://github.com/maxthon/Maxthon/releases/download/7.1.6.1000/maxthon_7.1.6.1000_x86.exe
https://github.com/maxthon/Maxthon/releases/download/7.1.6.1000/maxthon_portable_7.1.6.1000_x64.zip
https://github.com/maxthon/Maxthon/releases/download/7.1.6.1000/maxthon_portable_7.1.6.1000_x86.zip

??Set your payment address in profile if you have not. Let's reward people who contribute to Maxthon community. ❤️❤️ Click Here ❤️❤️

1 hour ago, Zura Chelidze said:

One question. I can’t understand why at MX core chromium  is not updated in conjunction with google chrome there, the core is 115, we have 109.

I prevoiusly commented about this many times
I don't know how devs go about updating Maxthon but the strategy is surely not the right one
I recommended making two channels the beta channel which should always use the latest chromioum based core
and the stable channel where they use the most stable version they believe suitable

Unless they try to think this way 
Maxthon will lways be outdated compared to other browsers

13 hours ago, Zura Chelidze said:

One question. I can’t understand why at MX core chromium  is not updated in conjunction with google chrome there, the core is 115, we have 109.

11 hours ago, Mhzayer said:

I prevoiusly commented about this many times
I don't know how devs go about updating Maxthon but the strategy is surely not the right one
I recommended making two channels the beta channel which should always use the latest chromioum based core
and the stable channel where they use the most stable version they believe suitable

Unless they try to think this way 
Maxthon will lways be outdated compared to other browsers

Hi Zura Chelidze and Mhzayer, we fully understand your concerns and I have passed on your feedback to the development team. As the team is short-handed at the moment, it might not be feasible to execute and maintain two different channels concurrently. Nonetheless, they will definitely work on upgrading the core and use the latest stable chromium version at that point of time.

Just to mark that the problem with opening last pages, after closing and restarting Maxthon works normal now. It opens them in new tabs, not new window. But now something else is changed. In the same situation, in the previous betas, when you start Maxthon and press the arrow button to reopen closed pages, it opens them one-by-one. Previously it opened all of the tabs that were open in the previous session.

1 hour ago, SirNasso said:

Just to mark that the problem with opening last pages, after closing and restarting Maxthon works normal now. It opens them in new tabs, not new window. But now something else is changed. In the same situation, in the previous betas, when you start Maxthon and press the arrow button to reopen closed pages, it opens them one-by-one. Previously it opened all of the tabs that were open in the previous session.

Hi SirNasso, the developers have since changed the restore button menu to individual tabs listing from 2500 version onwards. If you wish to open all last closed tabs at once, you will have to click on the right side Menu > History > select the tabs you wish to open all > Reopen closed window

image.png

35 minutes ago, BugSir009 said:

Hi SirNasso, the developers have since changed the restore button menu to individual tabs listing from 2500 version onwards. If you wish to open all last closed tabs at once, you will have to click on the right side Menu > History > select the tabs you wish to open all > Reopen closed window

image.png

Good to know that. But can't this function be made a bit more easier to access? Perhaps a separate button, or just added to the bottom of the right-click menu on the restore button? The way you desribed is a bit slow and with too much clicks :)

45 minutes ago, SirNasso said:

Good to know that. But can't this function be made a bit more easier to access? Perhaps a separate button, or just added to the bottom of the right-click menu on the restore button? The way you desribed is a bit slow and with too much clicks :)

Hi SirNasso, request recorded :)

On 7/27/2023 at 9:30 PM, Zura Chelidze said:

There are several reasons:

1. The latest core may not be the best one regarding stability and compatibility. For example,  the core after 109 removed the support for win7. We want Maxthon works well for all current users. We will not update until we have a solution for such a case.

2. We don't have enough developers. It's not a simple copy/paste job to update the core since we must make sure all Maxthon extra features work well with the new core. It takes a lot of jobs to do a core update. And the same team is also developing new features, fixing bugs etc. etc. If the team got more income, hopefully, we can hire more developers to speed up the process.

??Set your payment address in profile if you have not. Let's reward people who contribute to Maxthon community. ❤️❤️ Click Here ❤️❤️

3 hours ago, MaxthonJeff said:

1. The latest core may not be the best one regarding stability and compatibility. For example,  the core after 109 removed the support for win7. We want Maxthon works well for all current users. We will not update until we have a solution for such a case.

2. We don't have enough developers. It's not a simple copy/paste job to update the core since we must make sure all Maxthon extra features work well with the new core. It takes a lot of jobs to do a core update. And the same team is also developing new features, fixing bugs etc. etc. If the team got more income, hopefully, we can hire more developers to speed up the process.

+ sync with google account,,,

Просьба "отметиться" стала очень навязчивой. Как можно убрать эту панель?

Настоятельно прошу это сделать. Пусть кто хочет тот и  подключит эту строку.

изображение.thumb.png.3ae865a47b9902fa57bcab979a231ef9.png

4 hours ago, TVGSTR said:

Просьба "отметиться" стала очень навязчивой. Как можно убрать эту панель?

Настоятельно прошу это сделать. Пусть кто хочет тот и  подключит эту строку.

изображение.thumb.png.3ae865a47b9902fa57bcab979a231ef9.png

Безымянный.png

On 7/29/2023 at 5:25 AM, MaxthonJeff said:

Thanks for the explanation
Could you please consider the two channel idea I suggested

3 hours ago, Magdalene said:

Clicking on the top or bottom of the slider on right hand side of page to go directly to top or bottom of a page doesn't work anymore.

Maxthon Snap20230730161603.png

You can double click on the bar itself 
it will take you up and down

Hello everyone. I have enabled two factor authentication to my account as well as passkeeper, but if I look at the passwords in uu.me it only asks me for the password and not the
second authentication factor. The problem is that if my master password gets cracked he can see my entire password archive. Thanks to whoever can clarify this for me and sorry for my bad english I'm a user
Italian.😃

6 hours ago, Mark1968 said:

Hello everyone. I have enabled two factor authentication to my account as well as passkeeper, but if I look at the passwords in uu.me it only asks me for the password and not the
second authentication factor. The problem is that if my master password gets cracked he can see my entire password archive. Thanks to whoever can clarify this for me and sorry for my bad english I'm a user
Italian.😃

Hi Mark1968, noted on this. I have checked with the development team and they have informed that Passkeeper will be removed from uu.me soon. Thus in future users could only access Passkeeper through the browser main menu and two-factor authentication will be prompted each time you try to access.

5 hours ago, Magdalene said:

"You can double click on the bar itself 
it will take you up and down"

But not all the way to the top or bottom as it used to.

Hi Magdalene, you could double click on the slider and it should bring the focus point all the way up/down.

Archived