MX6 PC Beta Release 6.1.2.2200

BugSir006

Hello!
Version 6.1.2.2100 (64-bit) 0723 installed going to Version 6.1.2.2200 (64-bit) 0730 installed:

1. didn't auto update & reported up-to-date with old version when manually checking
2. still had 2 old versions running after installing, no prompts to restart, no messages or popups - nothing
(1) + (2) have always been like that... never worked, often reported, but not fixed!

3. AFTER a download completes, download manager popup displayed in foreground, taking focus away from whatever program was running - this is quite annoying & happened in previous version too

21 hours ago, MichaelC362 said:

Hello!
Version 6.1.2.2100 (64-bit) 0723 installed going to Version 6.1.2.2200 (64-bit) 0730 installed:

1. didn't auto update & reported up-to-date with old version when manually checking
2. still had 2 old versions running after installing, no prompts to restart, no messages or popups - nothing
(1) + (2) have always been like that... never worked, often reported, but not fixed!

3. AFTER a download completes, download manager popup displayed in foreground, taking focus away from whatever program was running - this is quite annoying & happened in previous version too

I recommend you to fully uninstall Mx6 with a good uninstaller like Iobit Uninstaller to clean all leftovers 

Then install Mx6 after a cold reboot of the system

On 7/30/2021 at 10:52 PM, Bosco said:

Hope next version will be fix ??

"In download popup, the display now needs to be scrolled for longer filenames to click on open file or folder..."

Hi Bosco, this issue has been forwarded to the product team. It will be optimized in the future version. ?

On 7/31/2021 at 4:41 AM, caligula73 said:

remind

These functions will be added to the future version. ?

On 7/31/2021 at 4:41 AM, caligula73 said:

Suggestion recorded. ?

On 7/31/2021 at 8:30 AM, rex said:

in Maxthon Browser V6.1.2.2100

Added shortcut to "Open bookmark button" (Alt+A)

but

V6.1.2.2200 no found this hotkey

Hi rex, thank you for your feedback. It will be added back to the next version. ?

On 7/31/2021 at 9:17 AM, Golfmann said:

21 and 2200 both SLOW on my system. I click on something and it just SITS there. Even settings!

I went back to 19 which works fine...

Whatever you did, I hope you find it and never do it again :)

Hi Golfmann, we recompiled and reuploaded the version 6.1.2.2200, please try to download and reinstall it again. ?

On 7/31/2021 at 11:16 PM, MichaelC362 said:

Hi MichaelC362, Could we debug this issue remotely?

On 7/31/2021 at 11:16 PM, MichaelC362 said:

Could you provide us a video of this issue? 

16 hours ago, caligula73 said:

you need a check mark in the settings so that the full address is always displayed

Безымянный2.png

Hi caligula73, may I ask if there's a specific reason why you need to view the full address? As once cursor is placed near the address bar or once you clicked on the address bar, the full address will appear.

Я спокоен, когда вижу полную адресную строку

Пользовательский интерфейс омнибокса Иногда скрывает субдомены URL-адреса с постоянным состоянием за пределами регистрируемого домена  
Пользовательский интерфейс омнибокса Отображает постоянный URL-путь, запрос и ссылку при  
наведении курсора Пользовательский интерфейс омнибокса Скрывает постоянный URL-путь, запрос и ссылку при взаимодействии 

--------------------

темная тема - черный текст

Безымянный.png

Archived