Maxthon 7.1.6.1200 Beta

MaxthonJeff

7.1.6.1200 beta

+ Added feature: Double-click the top of the webpage scrollbar to scroll to the top, and double-click the bottom to scroll to the end.
* Unified note URL type operation.
* New tab page background image logic optimization, adjusted default width of the site list.
* Password Master page startup optimization.
* Multilingual translation update.
- Fixed the issue of incorrect web page form filling.
- Fixed the issue where the new tab page did not load correctly.

https://github.com/maxthon/Maxthon/releases/download/7.1.6.1200/maxthon_7.1.6.1200_beta_x64.exe
https://github.com/maxthon/Maxthon/releases/download/7.1.6.1200/maxthon_7.1.6.1200_beta_x86.exe
https://github.com/maxthon/Maxthon/releases/download/7.1.6.1200/maxthon_portable_7.1.6.1200_beta_x64.zip
https://github.com/maxthon/Maxthon/releases/download/7.1.6.1200/maxthon_portable_7.1.6.1200_beta_x86.zip

??Set your payment address in profile if you have not. Let's reward people who contribute to Maxthon community. ❤️❤️ Click Here ❤️❤️

Hello! When you launch the browser, the tab opens empty, with a white background. If you open another tab nearby, then everything is fine in the new tab. Also, everything is fixed by reloading the tab. The issue is known as of maxthon 7.1.6.1100. I return to maxton 7.1.6.1000.

Снимок экрана20230807102413.png

1 hour ago, alexzhus said:

Hello! When you launch the browser, the tab opens empty, with a white background. If you open another tab nearby, then everything is fine in the new tab. Also, everything is fixed by reloading the tab. The issue is known as of maxthon 7.1.6.1100. I return to maxton 7.1.6.1000.

Снимок экрана20230807102413.png

Hi alexzhus, may I know what was your setting on startup?  Could you disable all extensions and try again?

5 hours ago, MaxthonJeff said:

* New tab page background image logic optimization

I have my own background selected. Now, when opening a new tab, an arbitrary background flickers for a short time and only then the one I choose is shown.

Same thing with 1100 Beta. I returned to version 7.1.6.1000, where there is no such bug.

15 hours ago, Chemodan said:

I have my own background selected. Now, when opening a new tab, an arbitrary background flickers for a short time and only then the one I choose is shown.

Same thing with 1100 Beta. I returned to version 7.1.6.1000, where there is no such bug.

Hi Chemodan, bug reported.

11 hours ago, TarMaster said:

Works fine! But:
Bookmark menu columns width settings
Minimal menu width: The minimum value could be lower, at least 60 or rather 50. Then the bookmarks would fit better in several columns next to each other.

image.png.5065527636e545800716320e47ba37a6.png

Hi TarMaster, request recorded.

On 8/8/2023 at 10:56 PM, MichaelC362 said:

Hello!
When I goto menu, help, about Maxthon, first time since loading, it shows the Features menu options, with About listed below...
If I do it again, it just shows About, as it should.
Last couple of versions have done this, so not just latest one.

Hi MichaelC362, could you try out this issue using the latest 1201 version? I have tried a few times on my side but could not reproduce the same issue. In case if you encounter same problem, kindly take a short video of it so I could inform the developers. Thank you :)

5 hours ago, BugSir009 said:

Hi MichaelC362, could you try out this issue using the latest 1201 version? I have tried a few times on my side but could not reproduce the same issue. In case if you encounter same problem, kindly take a short video of it so I could inform the developers. Thank you :)

Hello!
Latest version does it too, but, as I say, only first time after loading in the morning & even if I immediately try it again, it's then ok for the rest of the day.
I can take a screenshot tomorrow to show you, but it is just as I say, so it won't help.

On 8/8/2023 at 8:51 AM, BugSir009 said:

Hi alexzhus, I have informed the development team about the issue you faced and they have fixed the problem. Kindly download and install the version via the updated link as stated above. Thank you!

Hi! Now everything works. Thank you.

On 8/10/2023 at 8:42 AM, MichaelC362 said:

Hello!
Latest version does it too, but, as I say, only first time after loading in the morning & even if I immediately try it again, it's then ok for the rest of the day.
I can take a screenshot tomorrow to show you, but it is just as I say, so it won't help.

Here's a page shot from this morning... shows Features & About, but do it again, straight after & it just shows AboutSettings_20238119538.thumb.png.20e0cc145a8c03c4a9d9dd1de8240da8.png

Archived