Maxthon PC 7.1.8.7400 beta

BugSir009

Maxthon PC 7.1.8.7400 beta

+ Added extension count: The Extensions Management page now shows the total number of currently installed extensions.
* Optimized interaction for selecting background color options on New Tab page without wallpaper.
* Updated multilingual translations.
- Fixed issues with page security verification failure and incorrect page openings.
- Fixed the issue where full video downloads could not be stopped.
- Fixed known crashes.

https://github.com/maxthon/Maxthon/releases/download/7.1.8.7400/maxthon_7.1.8.7400_beta_x64.exe
https://github.com/maxthon/Maxthon/releases/download/7.1.8.7400/maxthon_7.1.8.7400_beta_x86.exe
https://github.com/maxthon/Maxthon/releases/download/7.1.8.7400/maxthon_portable_7.1.8.7400_beta_x64.zip
https://github.com/maxthon/Maxthon/releases/download/7.1.8.7400/maxthon_portable_7.1.8.7400_beta_x86.zip

• Thanks 2

Отлично! Ходим по кругу. Теперь  снова описываем все то, что писалось ранее... 

P.S. Ждем анонс ЯДРА.

Edited by TVGSTR
  • Like 2

2 hours ago, una00 said:

Why was it returned to Chrome/109.0.0.0

2024-03-19_125729.jpg

It was never updated newer than 109
they just changed the UA

1 minute ago, Mhzayer said:

It was never updated newer than 109
they just changed the UA

ua.png

Hello, I am having a synchronization problem. When I logged in to the browser with a different e-mail address and synchronized, I did not experience any problems. What is the problem? Can you help me?

sync Failed.png

Edited by Rackerkind

1 hour ago, Rackerkind said:

Hello, I am having a synchronization problem. When I logged in to the browser with a different e-mail address and synchronized, I did not experience any problems. What is the problem? Can you help me?

sync Failed.png

Hi Rackerkind, this is a known bug and currently the development team is trying to fix this sync error.

12 hours ago, projektilski said:

If I want to open a PDF instead of downloading it using a built-in downloader, the browser freezes for a minute or so and then the PDF is opened in a new tab, not in the default viewer.

Hi projektilski, could you try with portable version using guest account and see if freezing problem persist?

5 hours ago, BugSir009 said:

Hi projektilski, could you try with portable version using guest account and see if freezing problem persist?

And this opening of the PDF in new tab (when you choose Open instead of Download) has been awkward since I don't know how long. A while back I asked you about that, but nothing has been done.

5 hours ago, BugSir009 said:

I will, but the issue is not only freezing but also disregarding default settings and opening PDF in a tab instead. This behavior could be viewed as a malicious practice.

EDIT: It does not freeze in the portable version using guest mode, but currently it does not freeze in the installed version either. It freezes periodically.

Edited by projektilski

1 hour ago, SirNasso said:

And this opening of the PDF in new tab (when you choose Open instead of Download) has been awkward since I don't know how long. A while back I asked you about that, but nothing has been done.

1 hour ago, projektilski said:

I will, but the issue is not only freezing but also disregarding default settings and opening PDF in a tab instead. This behavior could be viewed as a malicious practice.

Dear SirNasso @projektilski, I have feedback this opening of pdf file to the team for them to look into it.

• Like 1

On 3/20/2024 at 11:32 AM, BugSir009 said:

Hi Rackerkind, this is a known bug and currently the development team is trying to fix this sync error.

Hello again So, when I log in with my e-mail address, can we transfer the VIP feature and data and passkeeper of my old user to this new user?

Edited by Rackerkind

Can you guys make the video pop out more like ith MX5 features? Especially where the tab can be closed and the video continues playing.  Maybe add a button to go back some seconds, sometimes you might miss something but using the seek bar most times takes you back too far.

FYI, my banking site refused to open the site in ultra mode with a "connection refused due to outdated browser" message. When I changed it to retro mode, everything was fine.

Much has been said about the OS/UA here. I can't understand why you guys just can't keep it updated, sigh...

• Like 3

On 3/22/2024 at 8:27 PM, Rackerkind said:

Hello again So, when I log in with my e-mail address, can we transfer the VIP feature and data and passkeeper of my old user to this new user?

Hi Rackerkind, if you are importing data over eg: from MX5 to latest version then yes, the data will be ported over accordingly. However if it is 2 different accounts then it wouldn't be possible.

On 3/22/2024 at 10:00 PM, garmac said:

Can you guys make the video pop out more like ith MX5 features? Especially where the tab can be closed and the video continues playing.  Maybe add a button to go back some seconds, sometimes you might miss something but using the seek bar most times takes you back too far.

Hi garmac, suggestion recorded.

On 3/24/2024 at 2:30 AM, Cookie_Monster said:

FYI, my banking site refused to open the site in ultra mode with a "connection refused due to outdated browser" message. When I changed it to retro mode, everything was fine.

Much has been said about the OS/UA here. I can't understand why you guys just can't keep it updated, sigh...

Hi Cookie_Monster, kindly change your UA from 109 to 121 and try again. To change your UA, please go to Settings < Advanced < More Settings < Customize UserAgent String

2 hours ago, Rackerkind said:

hello BugSir009 I think this synchronization problem is user related. Because I do not experience any problems when I log in with a different user. Is it possible to perform a reset for my current user?

Hi Rackerkind, I have checked with the development team and they mention that they have fixed this issue in the latest version. Kindly wait for the next release for the updated version.

27 minutes ago, BugSir009 said:

Hi Rackerkind, I have checked with the development team and they mention that they have fixed this issue in the latest version. Kindly wait for the next release for the updated version.

Hello BugSir009 I was just about to delete my account when I checked my messages one last time and saw your reply. I'll be looking forward to the updated version