×

Give a tip

projektilski

Members
  • Posts

    142
  • Joined

  • Last visited

  • Days Won

    3

projektilski last won the day on November 21

projektilski had the most liked content!

1 Follower

About projektilski

  • Birthday 01/12/1980

Profile Information

  • Gender
    Female
  • Payment Address
    1Q9KdfZuYYhtiTcUVRJvMQDB1TGSXhhurp

Recent Profile Visitors

The recent visitors block is disabled and is not being shown to other users.

projektilski's Achievements

Intermediate Mage

Intermediate Mage (5/10)

33

Reputation

  1. Well, I think that this feature inside Maxthon is useless and should be removed. If I have "check for beta versions" checked and Maxthon says I'm up to date, then I should be up to date. I was very excited that no longer I will need to check the daily release page and that Maxthon will download automatically the latest official/beta versions. Boy was I wrong. Knowing that message "Maxthon browser is up to date" might not be true is very disappointing and misleading.
  2. Today again the same problem with auto-update. Update beta versions checked and it says "Maxthon browser is up to date". But it isn't, right? The latest beta is .2600 which I have to download manually 😉
  3. So the update feature does not offer you the latest official or beta (if the checkbox is checked) but only those that someone decides are worthy of auto-update? Today I have a situation: I started Maxthon on V6.2.0.2300 and notified me there is a newer version. It installed and restarted to V6.2.0.2400 instead of V6.2.0.2500. If this is intended behavior I must assure you that this is not what users expect of this feature. We expect to be notified of every new beta version and if multiple new versions are available to go straight to the latest. This applies to official versions also. Update to every latest version. For now, I'll stick to checking daily https://forum.maxthon.com/index.php?/release-notes6/ because the auto-update feature in this variant is unreliable and incomplete.
  4. Auto update of Maxthon does not work as intended. Latest 6.2.0.x versions take some time to load for the first time.
  5. https://mycheckout.eway2pay.com However it is useless if not redirected from web shop with actual transaction ID This is part of PBZ bank which is part of Sanpaolo Group. I have every reason to believe it is the same with any other bank. Credit card info is saved somewhere in Maxthon and not manageable at all.
  6. The video would not explain this better than the picture. Maxthon detects when there is a payment form and offers to fill in credit card info. I had one card info, but now I have only second card info and now a way to manage it or choose between two cards.
  7. Another request, when I edit a bookmark in some subfolder (using the bookmarks bar), do not close that folder afterward - it is pain in the ass to edit multiple bookmarks.
  8. What's with payments info and autocomplete. I have one card mentioned here, which has overwritten my different one (which I actually use more). Manage payment methods brings me to About Maxthon tab
  9. Strange graphics corruption in latest version of Maxthon. 6.1.3.700 (but it was the same in few latest beta) Lenovo T460 with 64bit Windows 11. I didn't notice any graphics corruption anywhere else (games included).
  10. I'm having problems with Maxthon that it doesn't show always translate button (all version, including latest 2800). It has some kind of autodiscover feature and only shows on some pages. I think it should bet there always. Also, I have one PC which has bookmark sync issues. I seems as I have separate bookmarks for that PC then the rest. I deleted and cleaned profile folders, reinstalled latest beta (2800) and it synced back same old bookmarks.
  11. 800 and 801 missing from the menu "new incognito mode" and I think some other options
  12. I forgot to tell I disabled all extension and it didn't help. But I just tried on that PC and now it works again. Case closed
  13. It works fine on other PC (same network) also but on that one it stopped working. It did open, I went to some settings and then it showed this error and it wouldn't load any more. Cleaning cache and flushing DNS did not help, while at the same time it did work over Firefox.