Maxthon 7.1.6.2000 beta

MaxthonJeff

7.1.6.2000 beta

+ Added Reading Mode
+ Added Read Aloud feature
+ Added Maxthon coin acquisition feature - Web Indexing by Bright Data
+ Added Settings - Advanced Settings - Laboratory
+ Added web scrollbar double-click top to scroll to the top, double-click bottom to scroll to the bottom
* Updated multilingual translation
* Optimized note performance, improved search speed
* Enhanced new tab interaction and card design
- Fixed known issues

https://github.com/maxthon/Maxthon/releases/download/7.1.6.2000/maxthon_7.1.6.2000_beta_x64.exe
https://github.com/maxthon/Maxthon/releases/download/7.1.6.2000/maxthon_7.1.6.2000_beta_x86.exe
https://github.com/maxthon/Maxthon/releases/download/7.1.6.2000/maxthon_portable_7.1.6.2000_beta_x64.zip
https://github.com/maxthon/Maxthon/releases/download/7.1.6.2000/maxthon_portable_7.1.6.2000_beta_x86.zip

??Set your payment address in profile if you have not. Let's reward people who contribute to Maxthon community. ❤️❤️ Click Here ❤️❤️

17 hours ago, observer said:

Windows 11 download page (this too) is empty on .1800 & .2000.

Edge shows it correctly.

Maxthon Snap20231001120900.png

This site incorrectly shown as well. I think, it's JS issue. Nevetheless, I dunno, is it my issue or Mx. Chrome and Edge show all sites correctly.

Hi observer, I have tried out the links and the page was displayed accordingly. Could you disable all extensions and try again?

image.png

image.png

Hello!
Is there any technical reason why Maxthon couldn't support multiple sessions at the tab level (i.e without having to open another window)?
I would like to access, for example, work & home emails (simultaneously be logged into different accounts, but for the same service/website), but within the same window, else the resource requirements are too high & PC becomes super slow switching between them (works PC, so NOT a great spec!).

I know there are various extensions available, but most are either discontinued (so unlikely to work or remain compatible for long) or seem too complicated/awkward to use (at least, nothing I've tried was as easy as opening another window in Maxthon).

Ideally, needs adding to tab right-click as "duplicate to new session" (or something similar)

19 hours ago, MichaelC362 said:

Hello!
Is there any technical reason why Maxthon couldn't support multiple sessions at the tab level (i.e without having to open another window)?
I would like to access, for example, work & home emails (simultaneously be logged into different accounts, but for the same service/website), but within the same window, else the resource requirements are too high & PC becomes super slow switching between them (works PC, so NOT a great spec!).

I know there are various extensions available, but most are either discontinued (so unlikely to work or remain compatible for long) or seem too complicated/awkward to use (at least, nothing I've tried was as easy as opening another window in Maxthon).

Ideally, needs adding to tab right-click as "duplicate to new session" (or something similar)

Hi MichaelC362, if you are using gmail you should be able to add in another account and open it in a new tab within the same window. 

On 10/10/2023 at 7:32 PM, MichaelC362 said:

Hello!

Cents 5.0.1002.354 have multiple sessions feature (Chromium 102)

It was killer feature to me since I had to log in with multilple IDs at work.

What I use is SessionBox now on Maxthon, Catsxp (only 5 tabs for free user)

On 10/11/2023 at 6:59 AM, BugSir009 said:

Hi MichaelC362, if you are using gmail you should be able to add in another account and open it in a new tab within the same window. 

Hello!
Since, like most people. I value my privacy, I could never use gmail for email.
A LOT of companies use Microsoft Office 365 for both office apps & email as well, so accounts would be via outlook.com.
I have multiple outlook & hotmail accounts, but generally only need daily access to 2 of them (home & work).
Is multi-session tabs a feature you're planning to add?
If not, maybe conduct a quick survey to see how many users would want it (I suspect many!)

On 10/3/2023 at 12:16 PM, alexzhus said:

Doesn't show pop-up messages on the weather site in Maxton 7. Everything works in Edge and Maxton 5.
Website https://rp5.by/

Confirmed installed version on windows 11

1 hour ago, MichaelC362 said:

Hello!
A LOT of companies use Microsoft Office 365 for both office apps & email as well, so accounts would be via outlook.com.
I have multiple outlook & hotmail accounts, but generally only need daily access to 2 of them (home & work).
If not, maybe conduct a quick survey to see how many users would want it (I suspect many!)

Yes it would be nice

5 hours ago, observer said:

On .1800 all ok.

On .2000 simetimes corrupted (see attached pic.), sometimes blank (on reload).

image.thumb.png.86303ff4c38063afff9af212efaee795.png

Confirmed here too

19 hours ago, MichaelC362 said:

Hello!

Hi MichaelC362, will record your request for the development team's consideration.

Archived