×

Give a tip

7.0.0.700 Beta


MaxthonJeff
 Share

Recommended Posts

7.0.0.700 Beta


+ New designed UX for tab dragging 
+ Polished QA page
+ Improvements of new download on win7 OS 
* Fixed “ tab icon color might be wrong “ problem
* Fixed “ addon window might be wrong “ problem 


https://github.com/aoyiteam/maxthon/releases/tag/v7.0.0.700

  • Like 2
Tip   Give

??Set your payment address in profile if you have not. Let's reward people who contribute to Maxthon community. ❤️❤️ Click Here ❤️❤️

Link to comment
Share on other sites

This version has a little issue with Infinity New Tab 
https://chrome.google.com/webstore/detail/infinity-new-tab/dbfmnekepjoapopniengjbcpnbljalfg

the tab icon is changed after open a new tab

other web sites are fine

 

563584187_2022-12-17101325.gif

 

attach/detach tab behavior is weird

sometimes I can't attach tab to another window and only have to drag to + button 

not somewhere in the tab area

and I don't understand why the window is hidden while moving.

it's not easy to guess how will window open (the position)

 

2027336534_2022-12-17124427.png.387fc125b64e94ab5551813054412e11.png

Edited by 30312516
  • Like 2
Tip   Give
Link to comment
Share on other sites

BUG...!

So, I have two addresses saved in the Browser, and I select one in the dropdown, it's filled in, however sometimes the Address ADDER pops up after being filled in automatically on selection.
Also, I have a different STATE for my address, but as the pic shows it's showing "Alabama" which btw is the very FIRST State in the State List when United States is selected as Country.

I don't think this occurred with 6.0, that I noticed anyway, but it's been occurring with 7.0 since it came out.  Also, it might be hard to troubleshoot since the issue doesn't occur all the time, just on occasion.  But, it's something to be aware of.

8wIYGSu.png

  • Like 1
Tip   Give
Link to comment
Share on other sites

When you open a page from the journal/history, it opens with the last date visited/added without refresh.

If I'm not mistaken, in the 5th version it seems to have been opened with the current updated date.

Can this be fixed somehow?

Edited by UserMx5
Tip   Give
Link to comment
Share on other sites

On 12/17/2022 at 7:42 PM, leeuniverse said:

BUG...!

So, I have two addresses saved in the Browser, and I select one in the dropdown, it's filled in, however sometimes the Address ADDER pops up after being filled in automatically on selection.
Also, I have a different STATE for my address, but as the pic shows it's showing "Alabama" which btw is the very FIRST State in the State List when United States is selected as Country.

I don't think this occurred with 6.0, that I noticed anyway, but it's been occurring with 7.0 since it came out.  Also, it might be hard to troubleshoot since the issue doesn't occur all the time, just on occasion.  But, it's something to be aware of.

8wIYGSu.png

Hi leeuniverse, noted on this. I will flag it out to the development team for them to take note and check.

21 hours ago, UserMx5 said:

When you open a page from the journal/history, it opens with the last date visited/added without refresh.

If I'm not mistaken, in the 5th version it seems to have been opened with the current updated date.

Can this be fixed somehow?

Hi UserMx5, request recorded.

  • Thanks 1
Tip   Give
Link to comment
Share on other sites

11 hours ago, Magdalene said:

Extensions still disappearing in this version (x64 Portable). Plus getting sudden crashes for no reason. Clean install.

Hi Magdalene, were there many extensions disappeared in this version? Were there crash report generated as well? If yes, please kindly send it to us so we could forward to the engineers to check.

  • Like 1
Tip   Give
Link to comment
Share on other sites

On 12/17/2022 at 9:20 AM, 30312516 said:

This version has a little issue with Infinity New Tab 
https://chrome.google.com/webstore/detail/infinity-new-tab/dbfmnekepjoapopniengjbcpnbljalfg

the tab icon is changed after open a new tab

other web sites are fine

 

563584187_2022-12-17101325.gif

 

attach/detach tab behavior is weird

sometimes I can't attach tab to another window and only have to drag to + button 

not somewhere in the tab area

and I don't understand why the window is hidden while moving.

it's not easy to guess how will window open (the position)

 

2027336534_2022-12-17124427.png.387fc125b64e94ab5551813054412e11.png

Hi 30312516, bug reported.

  • Like 1
Tip   Give
Link to comment
Share on other sites

 

Quote

Hi Magdalene, were there many extensions disappeared in this version? Were there crash report generated as well? If yes, please kindly send it to us so we could forward to the engineers to check.

@BugSir009

Extensions disappear only in x64 Portable version.

Violentmonkey https://chrome.google.com/webstore/detail/violentmonkey/jinjaccalgkegednnccohejagnlnfdag/related

uBlock Origin https://chrome.google.com/webstore/detail/ublock-origin/cjpalhdlnbpafiamejdnhcphjbkeiagm/related

AdGuard AdBlocker https://chrome.google.com/webstore/detail/adguard-adblocker/bgnkhhnnamicmpeenaelnjfhikgbkllg/related

SponsorBlock for YouTube - Skip Sponsorships https://chrome.google.com/webstore/detail/sponsorblock-for-youtube/mnjggcdmjocbbbhaepdhchncahnbgone/related

Ultimate Enable Right Click ─ Allow Copy https://chrome.google.com/webstore/detail/ultimate-enable-right-cli/emfeppdfcjnldjgmofdkbggeacapegen/related

Floating Player - Picture-in-Picture https://chrome.google.com/webstore/detail/floating-player-picture-i/oobhedhmcdceknhbgjaeikeoaphaajlf/related

Picture-in-Picture Extension (by Google)https://chrome.google.com/webstore/detail/picture-in-picture-extens/hkgfoiooedgoejojocmhlaklaeopbecg/related

Picture-in-Picture - floating video https://chrome.google.com/webstore/detail/picture-in-picture-floati/mndiaaeaiclnmjcnacogaacoejchdclp/related

SmoothScroll https://chrome.google.com/webstore/detail/smoothscroll/nbokbjkabcmbfdlbddjidfmibcpneigj/related

DuckDuckGo Privacy Essentials https://chrome.google.com/webstore/detail/duckduckgo-privacy-essent/bkdgflcldnnnapblkhphbgpggdiikppg/related

Hide Comments Everywhere https://chrome.google.com/webstore/detail/hide-comments-everywhere/bmhkdngdngchlneelllmdennfpmepbnc/related

HTTPS Everywhere https://chrome.google.com/webstore/detail/https-everywhere/gcbommkclmclpchllfjekcdonpmejbdp/related

Pop up blocker for Chrome https://chrome.google.com/webstore/detail/pop-up-blocker-for-chrome/bkkbcggnhapdmkeljlodobbkopceiche/related

SuperCopy - Enable Copy https://chrome.google.com/webstore/detail/supercopy-enable-copy/onepmapfbjohnegdmfhndpefjkppbjkm/related

TinEye Reverse Image Search https://chrome.google.com/webstore/detail/tineye-reverse-image-sear/haebnnbpedcbhciplfhjjkbafijpncjl/related

 

Please find crash file attached

Downloader doesn't work in either x64 exe or x64 Portable version.

 

d514b288-e819-4431-8b50-68ce8e013887.dmp

Edited by Magdalene
More info added
  • Thanks 1
Tip   Give
Link to comment
Share on other sites

14 hours ago, Magdalene said:

 

@BugSir009

Extensions disappear only in x64 Portable version.

Violentmonkey https://chrome.google.com/webstore/detail/violentmonkey/jinjaccalgkegednnccohejagnlnfdag/related

uBlock Origin https://chrome.google.com/webstore/detail/ublock-origin/cjpalhdlnbpafiamejdnhcphjbkeiagm/related

AdGuard AdBlocker https://chrome.google.com/webstore/detail/adguard-adblocker/bgnkhhnnamicmpeenaelnjfhikgbkllg/related

SponsorBlock for YouTube - Skip Sponsorships https://chrome.google.com/webstore/detail/sponsorblock-for-youtube/mnjggcdmjocbbbhaepdhchncahnbgone/related

Ultimate Enable Right Click ─ Allow Copy https://chrome.google.com/webstore/detail/ultimate-enable-right-cli/emfeppdfcjnldjgmofdkbggeacapegen/related

Floating Player - Picture-in-Picture https://chrome.google.com/webstore/detail/floating-player-picture-i/oobhedhmcdceknhbgjaeikeoaphaajlf/related

Picture-in-Picture Extension (by Google)https://chrome.google.com/webstore/detail/picture-in-picture-extens/hkgfoiooedgoejojocmhlaklaeopbecg/related

Picture-in-Picture - floating video https://chrome.google.com/webstore/detail/picture-in-picture-floati/mndiaaeaiclnmjcnacogaacoejchdclp/related

SmoothScroll https://chrome.google.com/webstore/detail/smoothscroll/nbokbjkabcmbfdlbddjidfmibcpneigj/related

DuckDuckGo Privacy Essentials https://chrome.google.com/webstore/detail/duckduckgo-privacy-essent/bkdgflcldnnnapblkhphbgpggdiikppg/related

Hide Comments Everywhere https://chrome.google.com/webstore/detail/hide-comments-everywhere/bmhkdngdngchlneelllmdennfpmepbnc/related

HTTPS Everywhere https://chrome.google.com/webstore/detail/https-everywhere/gcbommkclmclpchllfjekcdonpmejbdp/related

Pop up blocker for Chrome https://chrome.google.com/webstore/detail/pop-up-blocker-for-chrome/bkkbcggnhapdmkeljlodobbkopceiche/related

SuperCopy - Enable Copy https://chrome.google.com/webstore/detail/supercopy-enable-copy/onepmapfbjohnegdmfhndpefjkppbjkm/related

TinEye Reverse Image Search https://chrome.google.com/webstore/detail/tineye-reverse-image-sear/haebnnbpedcbhciplfhjjkbafijpncjl/related

 

Please find crash file attached

Downloader doesn't work in either x64 exe or x64 Portable version.

 

d514b288-e819-4431-8b50-68ce8e013887.dmp 2.53 MB · 1 download

Hi Magdalene, thanks for providing the details. I have forwarded all these to the development team for them to look into it. They will try to fix it as soon as possible.

Tip   Give
Link to comment
Share on other sites

23 hours ago, Magdalene said:

 

@BugSir009

Extensions disappear only in x64 Portable version.

Violentmonkey https://chrome.google.com/webstore/detail/violentmonkey/jinjaccalgkegednnccohejagnlnfdag/related

uBlock Origin https://chrome.google.com/webstore/detail/ublock-origin/cjpalhdlnbpafiamejdnhcphjbkeiagm/related

AdGuard AdBlocker https://chrome.google.com/webstore/detail/adguard-adblocker/bgnkhhnnamicmpeenaelnjfhikgbkllg/related

SponsorBlock for YouTube - Skip Sponsorships https://chrome.google.com/webstore/detail/sponsorblock-for-youtube/mnjggcdmjocbbbhaepdhchncahnbgone/related

Ultimate Enable Right Click ─ Allow Copy https://chrome.google.com/webstore/detail/ultimate-enable-right-cli/emfeppdfcjnldjgmofdkbggeacapegen/related

Floating Player - Picture-in-Picture https://chrome.google.com/webstore/detail/floating-player-picture-i/oobhedhmcdceknhbgjaeikeoaphaajlf/related

Picture-in-Picture Extension (by Google)https://chrome.google.com/webstore/detail/picture-in-picture-extens/hkgfoiooedgoejojocmhlaklaeopbecg/related

Picture-in-Picture - floating video https://chrome.google.com/webstore/detail/picture-in-picture-floati/mndiaaeaiclnmjcnacogaacoejchdclp/related

SmoothScroll https://chrome.google.com/webstore/detail/smoothscroll/nbokbjkabcmbfdlbddjidfmibcpneigj/related

DuckDuckGo Privacy Essentials https://chrome.google.com/webstore/detail/duckduckgo-privacy-essent/bkdgflcldnnnapblkhphbgpggdiikppg/related

Hide Comments Everywhere https://chrome.google.com/webstore/detail/hide-comments-everywhere/bmhkdngdngchlneelllmdennfpmepbnc/related

HTTPS Everywhere https://chrome.google.com/webstore/detail/https-everywhere/gcbommkclmclpchllfjekcdonpmejbdp/related

Pop up blocker for Chrome https://chrome.google.com/webstore/detail/pop-up-blocker-for-chrome/bkkbcggnhapdmkeljlodobbkopceiche/related

SuperCopy - Enable Copy https://chrome.google.com/webstore/detail/supercopy-enable-copy/onepmapfbjohnegdmfhndpefjkppbjkm/related

TinEye Reverse Image Search https://chrome.google.com/webstore/detail/tineye-reverse-image-sear/haebnnbpedcbhciplfhjjkbafijpncjl/related

 

Please find crash file attached

Downloader doesn't work in either x64 exe or x64 Portable version.

 

d514b288-e819-4431-8b50-68ce8e013887.dmp 2.53 MB · 2 downloads

Thanks for these extensions 

2 hours ago, Foo Bar said:

Can't select Weather location; displaying weather from location at 800 km away from home ... that's useless

How to select weather location in home page ?

What site did you use for the location?

Tip   Give
Link to comment
Share on other sites

9 hours ago, Magdalene said:

@BugSir009

Just had another crash. see attached file.

I have other extensions installed that don't disappear.

5d847069-a880-4695-91e7-130ca0585576.dmp 2.56 MB · 0 downloads

Hi Magdalene, can you try backing up your user data and re-login to see if the browser will function as per normal?

Tip   Give
Link to comment
Share on other sites

3 hours ago, alexzhus said:

Here's an example. History 19.12.2022 only from 23.05 to 23.58 hours. The rest is not. So every day, on some days, the time span can be only a few hours.

5.thumb.png.249ab32c25dab877d01336fea066bff8.png4.thumb.png.3dca38691df7e0971c46688672a6f52f.png3.thumb.png.a1ca0d8d2898e3afdf7f3df15bf5cb80.png2.thumb.png.93818a7cd1ece4015cf37a4bfe6fc176.png1.thumb.png.6d5e92dbb0cd24751d9dee90ceb0dcf0.png

Hi alexzhus, could you send me your user data history file? The engineers have to look through your history file and check further.

 

image.png

Tip   Give
Link to comment
Share on other sites

8 hours ago, Magdalene said:

@BugSir009

I'm not logged in. I only use the Guest account.

Hi Magdalene, the engineers have already fixed the crash issue :)

13 hours ago, avegaweiss said:

Hi!

After last update, I can't login to maxthon account

Favorites were migrated ok, but I can't sync maxnote or passkeeper

Anysugestion?

Hi avegaweiss, are you using the latest version? And may I know are you using the installed or portable version?

Tip   Give
Link to comment
Share on other sites

Join the conversation

You can post now and register later. If you have an account, sign in now to post with your account.
Note: Your post will require moderator approval before it will be visible.

Guest
Reply to this topic...

×   Pasted as rich text.   Paste as plain text instead

  Only 75 emoji are allowed.

×   Your link has been automatically embedded.   Display as a link instead

×   Your previous content has been restored.   Clear editor

×   You cannot paste images directly. Upload or insert images from URL.

 Share