MX6 PC Beta Release 6.0.0.2700

BugSir006

12 hours ago, Selçuk Subaşı said:

MX6 actually works portable. After installing, copy it to another directory and remove mx6. Then run it from where you copied it.

True, and you can also open the EXE file with a compression program like 7-zip and extract it to a folder of your choosing.

11 hours ago, AaronX said:

Snap Screen and Snap Page both seem broken. Neither the shortcuts nor selecting either option from the toolbar button do anything at all.

I had the same problem
I uninstalled Mx6 deleting all user data and rebooted
the made a clean install and before I login with my account snap worked
but after I logged in with my account it stopped working

Update1:

It snaps after logging out 

1488452784_snapmx6.thumb.jpg.e996d7f6f477a21990d2569eab0f0fa9.jpg

Then I could snap after I immediately logged in

But that was for a short time it stopped after a few seconds

2006623673_snapmx6-2.thumb.png.b6e211bde4e1803cbc42adab8da241d6.png

On 8/8/2020 at 12:32 AM, ghost said:

Hi .
What about 32 bit 

We will have the 32-bit in the future. ?

On 8/8/2020 at 8:45 AM, Dan said:

Thanks for Build 2700 but what about auto tab reload?????

Request recorded.?

On 8/8/2020 at 5:31 PM, Selçuk Subaşı said:

This version is mx6. But why install mx5 page after installation... ? ?

Will there be an MX6 page?

Maxthon Yakala20200808122438.png

Thank you for pointing this issue out. It will be changed in the future.

On 8/8/2020 at 5:51 PM, 9353309 said:

Portable version please? Will MX6 accept MX5 portable profile?

Portable version has been added. ?

On 8/8/2020 at 11:58 PM, AaronX said:

Snap Screen and Snap Page both seem broken. Neither the shortcuts nor selecting either option from the toolbar button do anything at all.

Bug reported.

On 8/9/2020 at 11:37 AM, Mhzayer said:

Suggestion
Why not stick to Chrome standard clean user data shortcut ctrl+shft+del
instead of ctrl+shft+F

Hi there, it can be customized. You can go to Settings>Mouse Gesture>Hot key settings.

On 8/9/2020 at 11:37 AM, Mhzayer said:

And I still cannot get my location with this version 
I tried everything 

This known issue is still being analyzed.

8 hours ago, dezinto said:

WHERE  IS  RESOURCE  GRABBER?!

It will be added to the future version.

To  BugSir006 :

Hello, thanks for Your answer.

It is not possible to send a video. But it is as described: after calling a program from the favorites page, Maxthon is closed without further notice. A new start of Maxthon and furthermore calling up a program from the favorites page then works!
With regards!

One thing that I am missing in MX6 betas is Maxthon Multi Search; do you know if this will be implemented later on?
Also, I took note of this a while ago; my highly customized QA page developed in MX5 is completely gone, even when I go back to an MX5 version, and a generic default page has taken it's place (this may have been noted a long time ago but I am just posting it now for any new comers that are just trying out MX6). But since MX6 can now use Chrome extensions, it is not a problem for me as I had set up a version of Speed Dial 2 in Chrome and I can sync that page, complete with custom background image, to Firefox, Edge, and now Maxthon, so that I have the same New Tab as my start page in all of those browsers provided by the Speed Dial 2 app extension.

13 hours ago, rick.lane said:

One thing that I am missing in MX6 betas is Maxthon Multi Search; do you know if this will be implemented later on?
Also, I took note of this a while ago; my highly customized QA page developed in MX5 is completely gone, even when I go back to an MX5 version, and a generic default page has taken it's place (this may have been noted a long time ago but I am just posting it now for any new comers that are just trying out MX6). But since MX6 can now use Chrome extensions, it is not a problem for me as I had set up a version of Speed Dial 2 in Chrome and I can sync that page, complete with custom background image, to Firefox, Edge, and now Maxthon, so that I have the same New Tab as my start page in all of those browsers provided by the Speed Dial 2 app extension.

Hi there, the request regarding multi search has been recorded, the product team will consider adding it in the future seriously.

Archived