Do you get your MX5's VIP?

BugMiss006

Listo, ya estoy pre-registrado.

Curiosamente, debo comentar que mi contraseña no era reconocida en este foro, debí restaurarla para poder comentar.

Ya no puedo esperar para ver las mejoras y novedades que incluirá la versión 5...

Saludos...

3 hours ago, No.1MaxthonFan said:

Unfortunately, that is what I'm seeing now.  We will just have to wait for an Admin to come along and get this straightened out.

I have screenshot of my ,,member" number. I trust that all will be fine and i will be able to get MX5! Maxthon is awsome browser.

15 minutes ago, MetalFreak said:

That's weird. When I pre-registered using other email that in my passport I received reply immediately. Why existing users can't get this email?

well, it just got delay i think..

it took 1-2 hours to receive the email..

4 minutes ago, No.1MaxthonFan said:

Did you use the email address you used at http://my.maxthon.com?  And, is it still a valid email address?

yes i use the same, i revise the junk mail but nothing yet, my email it's argenys_daniel@hotmail.com when i register they said "you win a medal and vip2 something like that" "Check your e-mail, we send you a mail" 

1 minute ago, Danielmgz said:

yes i use the same, i revise the junk mail but nothing yet, my email it's argenys_daniel@hotmail.com when i register they said "you win a medal and vip2 something like that" "Check your e-mail, we send you a mail" 

Ok, we have been having problems and they are looking into it right now, so please be patient.  As long as you didn't get any error message, you should be OK.  We will let you know what the result is.

post3dmg4_zps398d3651.jpgWindows 10 64-bit build 10525/Windows 10 Mobile build 10512

2 minutes ago, No.1MaxthonFan said:

Ok, we have been having problems and they are looking into it right now, so please be patient.  As long as you didn't get any error message, you should be OK.  We will let you know what the result is.

Thanks for replying me, i can't wait to use MX5! i think was the better ! also i'm waiting for updates since last year. But i know you work so so hard on this, grettings from venezuela my friendas i wish you the best! 

It ALL worked fine for me...

Best browser roll out ever and all that is required is PATIENCE! 

That may be the hardest part. :)

Another reason Maxthon is my favorite and has been for a LONG time!

THANK YOU for your work and creativity!

(an original... fan)

3 minutes ago, No.1MaxthonFan said:

They are aware of the problem and as soon as there is resolution we will try to let everyone know.

hopefuly there will be a global fix, and they won't have to send emails one by one lol !

sigmax2.png

4 minutes ago, tabooxchanz said:

Because I didn't see the email, I ended up signing up twice before I saw this thread but I used the same email, I hope that wouldn't cause an issue.

no, I did the same, and finally received 2 emails lol

sigmax2.png

49 minutes ago, tabooxchanz said:

Because I didn't see the email, I ended up signing up twice before I saw this thread but I used the same email, I hope that wouldn't cause an issue.

I don't think it will be a problem.

post3dmg4_zps398d3651.jpgWindows 10 64-bit build 10525/Windows 10 Mobile build 10512

44 minutes ago, Zethoun said:

same as almost everyone here, I pre-registered more than 12h ago and still no mail :( (yes, my passport account mail ^^).

can't wait to see what come next from you guys :) 

I just made a second try and got the mail in few seconds. but I lost my VIP3 status :'( (I was 600something :'( )

Archived