Maxthon PC 7.1.8.7600 beta

BugSir009

7.1.8.7600(64-bit)0325 Update today. Had to re-sign into my account. Have all bookmarks however no passwords are stored. Every site that I need to re-log into browser does not offer to save either. Says it synced earlier today but can't get to sync on demand, says sync failed.

Need my passwords. Any help greatly appreciated.

Update if I log out and log in local I have the passwords. How can I transfer them to my normal account in the cloud?

Edited by Jeffrey Bohn

In version 7.1.8.7600 (x64) (also in the previous one) there is a problem with logging in to the banking website, the login window does not display correctly. The portable version is OK. It's also OK in Firefox and Chrome.
(Win'11 Pro x64)

Inteligo1.jpg

Inteligo2.jpg

6 hours ago, Jeffrey Bohn said:

7.1.8.7600(64-bit)0325 Update today. Had to re-sign into my account. Have all bookmarks however no passwords are stored. Every site that I need to re-log into browser does not offer to save either. Says it synced earlier today but can't get to sync on demand, says sync failed.

Need my passwords. Any help greatly appreciated.

Update if I log out and log in local I have the passwords. How can I transfer them to my normal account in the cloud?

Hi Jeffrey Bohn, you could restore passwords by going into Settings < General < Account Information < Restore from local

3 hours ago, Refix2 said:

In version 7.1.8.7600 (x64) (also in the previous one) there is a problem with logging in to the banking website, the login window does not display correctly. The portable version is OK. It's also OK in Firefox and Chrome.
(Win'11 Pro x64)

Inteligo1.jpg

Inteligo2.jpg

Hi Refix2, since portable version does not have same issue, you could try to clear the browser cache and disable all extensions and see if same issue persist.

16 hours ago, BugSir009 said:

Hi Refix2, since portable version does not have same issue, you could try to clear the browser cache and disable all extensions and see if same issue persist.

Unfortunately, clearing the cache and disabling extensions did not solve the problem :(

7 hours ago, Refix2 said:

Unfortunately, clearing the cache and disabling extensions did not solve the problem :(

Hi Refix2, do make sure you have cleared the following data as well. But do note that once these data are cleared, the auto fill details for websites will be cleared off as well; do be assured that your passwords are still in the Passkeeper.

image.png

19 hours ago, BugSir009 said:

Hi Refix2, do make sure you have cleared the following data as well. But do note that once these data are cleared, the auto fill details for websites will be cleared off as well; do be assured that your passwords are still in the Passkeeper.

Thanks for the suggestion, just to be sure, I manually deleted the entire cache folder, and now the login window opens properly.

• Like 2

There are a couple of days left before the gold is written off. It's a shame that turning RATING into Gold didn't make sense. And it’s even more unfortunate that they refused to return the Maxton LEVEL. They stole from us what we had saved for years (since 2013)!
This is unfair!
And now they are forced to write off all the gold for the dubious Maxton Membership in order to have the latest beta version...
Why do I need raw versions of the browser, and at my own expense (paying in gold)???
The gold option was a dead end.
Once again I ASK you to return the Maxton LEVEL and continue the experiments as usual!

• Like 5

1 hour ago, TVGSTR said:

There are a couple of days left before the gold is written off. It's a shame that turning RATING into Gold didn't make sense. And it’s even more unfortunate that they refused to return the Maxton LEVEL. They stole from us what we had saved for years (since 2013)!
This is unfair!
And now they are forced to write off all the gold for the dubious Maxton Membership in order to have the latest beta version...
Why do I need raw versions of the browser, and at my own expense (paying in gold)???
The gold option was a dead end.
Once again I ASK you to return the Maxton LEVEL and continue the experiments as usual!

Yep, totaly agree with you. The gold might have some idea in the begging, but in never got (and, by the looks of things, it never will be) meaningfull. And now I spend the gold to buy membership for some absurd ammount of years, instead of leaving it go to total waste.

• Like 3