MaxthonJeff

+ New app to the App Center - AiChat, accessible from the new tab page
+ 'Quick Notes' is now renamed to 'Note Popup'
+ Added a button for quick access list on the new tab page
* Redesigned the "Features" on the settings page
* Optimized logic for local data backup
* Improved the restore button logic to restore tabs in the current window
* Adjusted the right-click menu order for Maxthon Notes
* Updated multi-language translations and corrected some language encoding errors
- Fixed the issue where synchronized data might be duplicated
- Fixed the issue where the new download window would infinitely enlarge

https://github.com/maxthon/Maxthon/releases/download/7.0.2.3000/maxthon_7.0.2.3000_beta_x64.exe
https://github.com/maxthon/Maxthon/releases/download/7.0.2.3000/maxthon_7.0.2.3000_beta_x86.exe
https://github.com/maxthon/Maxthon/releases/download/7.0.2.3000/maxthon_portable_7.0.2.3000_beta_x64.zip
https://github.com/maxthon/Maxthon/releases/download/7.0.2.3000/maxthon_portable_7.0.2.3000_beta_x86.zip

??Set your payment address in profile if you have not. Let's reward people who contribute to Maxthon community. ❤️❤️ Click Here ❤️❤️

I wonder anybody using integrated VPN? Because with such disclamer/EULA I have no intention to use it:

To use BrightVPN, you are allowing Bright Data to occasionally use your device’s free resources and IP address to download public web data from the Internet. Bright Data values your trust and takes every measure possible to protect your privacy and personal data. Bright Data understands the security matters at stake in sharing your IP address and monitors all of its network traffic to ensure your safety. Bright Data will only use your IP address for approved business-related use cases and never for unauthorized cases. None of your personal information is accessed or collected except your IP address. Period.

Any plans to change VPN to something more more legit that doesn't uses my PC resources? I suggest that one and if you afraid of legal issues to place it into MX6 then may just put mentioned link into settings (instead of BrightVPN activation button) so user could intall it manually (no additional software needed) intead of such suspicious BrightVPN.

15 hours ago, ßouЯock™ said:

"* Updated multi-language translations and corrected some language encoding errors"

How can it be? Updated language file was not still downloaded (file count is zero). And I installed this new version but language file is still old. So which languages were updated?

Hi ßouЯock™, have already feedback to the development team on this. Your submitted translation will be updated accordingly.

15 hours ago, 30312516 said:

maxthon is crashed more often these days 🤨

Hi 30312516, could you send me the crash report so I could forward it to the development team for them to look into it?

13 hours ago, saman_rm said:
There are too many crashes and restarts of the right click on mouse.

Hi saman_rm, kindly send me your crash report so I could forward to the team for further check.

4 hours ago, Mhzayer said:

Why do I have to write my password and authenticate Ai chat every time I close the tab?

Hi Mhzayer, I tried out a few times but could not reproduce the same issue. Do you have any extension that is possibly logging you out automatically?

6 minutes ago, DARKSTORM said:

I really miss the manual fill feature back in Mx5 or Mx4. It feels more secure and convenient for me as I can choose when I would automatically fill a form by double-clicking on the field to show which credential I can use.

image.png.13145e404e0ba5ea1e7f9aead0b1093a.png

I'm still on 7.0.2.2900, but you can choose credential just clicking on form.

Archived