MX6 PC Beta Release 6.1.0.1700

12 hours ago, Astral Beast said:

Hello there. Simple problem. I have shared computer at home with a limited disk space. Is there any possibility to have one Maxthon in a system, not the one for every user in the system?

Hi there, you can use the portable version. It needn't be installed. You can uncompress the file then launch Maxthon.exe directly.

On 11/16/2020 at 6:02 AM, BugSir006 said:

Hi there, could you describe the operating steps that caused crashes and let me know the Windows OS Build of your system?

Windows 10 Enterprise. I told you many times  crashes happens whatever I do. But, in recent builds crashes are less. I just gave reports as you asked me to do it previously.

4 hours ago, Xahi4475 said:

Windows 10 Enterprise. I told you many times  crashes happens whatever I do. But, in recent builds crashes are less. I just gave reports as you asked me to do it previously.

Hi there, could you reproduce the crash frequently and let me know the operating steps cause the crash?

On 11/16/2020 at 8:02 AM, BugSir006 said:

let me know the Windows OS Build of your system?

Isn't there a way that the crash report get the operating system info from the system automatically?

11 hours ago, loonytoon1982 said:

I'd just like to open downloads instead of having to save them.

Also wouldn't mind the video pop out to be like it was before with its own window instead of always on top.

Suggestions recorded. 

On 11/16/2020 at 6:59 AM, BugSir006 said:

Hi there, you can use the portable version. It needn't be installed. You can uncompress the file then launch Maxthon.exe directly.

Uhm. How could I transfer settings, especially plugins installed, from installed version to portable?

8 minutes ago, Astral Beast said:

Uhm. How could I transfer settings, especially plugins installed, from installed version to portable?

Settings can be synced automatically to your browser account. The plugins sync will be supported in the future version.