Maxthon 7.1.6.2100 beta

MaxthonJeff

Maxthon PC 7.1.6.2100 beta

+ Added text focus feature in reading mode
* Optimized layout in reading mode
* Updated multi-language translation
- Fixed issues with abnormal functionality on some websites
- Fixed residual problems after closing the Bright Data service for gold acquisition
- Fixed issues that could not enable reading mode on some websites
- Fixed known crashes

https://github.com/maxthon/Maxthon/releases/download/7.1.6.2100/maxthon_7.1.6.2100_beta_x64.exe
https://github.com/maxthon/Maxthon/releases/download/7.1.6.2100/maxthon_7.1.6.2100_beta_x86.exe
https://github.com/maxthon/Maxthon/releases/download/7.1.6.2100/maxthon_portable_7.1.6.2100_beta_x64.zip
https://github.com/maxthon/Maxthon/releases/download/7.1.6.2100/maxthon_portable_7.1.6.2100_beta_x86.zip

??Set your payment address in profile if you have not. Let's reward people who contribute to Maxthon community. ❤️❤️ Click Here ❤️❤️

7 hours ago, thereddevilrulez said:

Hi MX Team,

Opening a closed tab via 'restore last closed page' button on the toolbar opens a fresh page (page history disappears) instead of opening from cache. Opening via 'ctrl + shift + t' or via menu>history>recently closed works fine.

Using Portable MX 7.1.6.2100 (64-bit) 1016 on Windows10x64.

Regards.

Hi thereddevilrulez, could you try out this issue on the installed version?

1 hour ago, BugSir009 said:

Hi thereddevilrulez, could you try out this issue on the installed version?

Checked on another PC with the same MX version but installed and found the exact same bug. I thought you guys have multiple systems to test but anyway hope you can replicate it. Also, i know the closed page loaded via the restore button is opening a fresh page (not from cache) because some pages have dynamic elements which are changing, but they remain the same when opened via ctrl+shift+t, since the tab is loaded from cache.

1 hour ago, thereddevilrulez said:

Checked on another PC with the same MX version but installed and found the exact same bug. I thought you guys have multiple systems to test but anyway hope you can replicate it. Also, i know the closed page loaded via the restore button is opening a fresh page (not from cache) because some pages have dynamic elements which are changing, but they remain the same when opened via ctrl+shift+t, since the tab is loaded from cache.

Hi thereddevilrulez, I have checked with the development team and they mention that the restore button function is no longer the same as compared to the shortcut and history in the main menu. Thus if you wish to restore tabs as per last closed, it is advisable to use the history in main menu or the shortcut key.

27 minutes ago, BugSir009 said:

Hi thereddevilrulez, I have checked with the development team and they mention that the restore button function is no longer the same as compared to the shortcut and history in the main menu. Thus if you wish to restore tabs as per last closed, it is advisable to use the history in main menu or the shortcut key.

Ok.

Hello!
Do you have any plans to add login profiles to Maxthon, so that 1 or more people could be logged into 2 or more accounts?
Although I suspect multiple users sharing a single computer would not be common, for 1 user to be simultaneously logged into 2 different accounts (e.g. home & work) would be a huge benefit to a lot of people!

I know a separate 'window' effectively gives this, but it's sooooo slooooow unless computer spec is reasonable, which it often isn't for a works computer!

12 hours ago, MichaelC362 said:

Hello!
Do you have any plans to add login profiles to Maxthon, so that 1 or more people could be logged into 2 or more accounts?
Although I suspect multiple users sharing a single computer would not be common, for 1 user to be simultaneously logged into 2 different accounts (e.g. home & work) would be a huge benefit to a lot of people!

I know a separate 'window' effectively gives this, but it's sooooo slooooow unless computer spec is reasonable, which it often isn't for a works computer!

Hi MichaelC362, will record your request for the development team's consideration.

Unfortunately the issue of Maxthon not opening links from Thunderbird is back in this version
I have to make Chrome default browser and open links with it then revert back to making Maxthon default for it to work

I don't know why dows it still come back in updates though it's been dealt with before

On 10/18/2023 at 8:25 AM, Zura Chelidze said:

I understand, but sometimes I need to look at and remember a password from someone else’s computer.........

For security reasons just check it on your mobile

On 10/21/2023 at 12:13 AM, Mhzayer said:

Unfortunately the issue of Maxthon not opening links from Thunderbird is back in this version
I have to make Chrome default browser and open links with it then revert back to making Maxthon default for it to work

I don't know why dows it still come back in updates though it's been dealt with before

Hi Mhzayer, I have checked with the development team on this and it could be some software or app that is clashing to be default.

14 hours ago, BugSir009 said:

Hi Mhzayer, I have checked with the development team on this and it could be some software or app that is clashing to be default.

It happens after updating Maxthon while it's the default and opening links normally
So it's something with the update process or the way it handles the request

8 hours ago, Mhzayer said:

It happens after updating Maxthon while it's the default and opening links normally
So it's something with the update process or the way it handles the request

Hi Mhzayer, I will feedback this to the team and see if they could check if there's any difference in updating process which may cause this issue.

Archived