Maxthon 7.0.2.1300 beta

MaxthonJeff

On 4/18/2023 at 6:00 PM, MichaelC362 said:

Hello!

Despite "Tab sleep" not being ticked, tabs are still being put to sleep, although not all of them...

I have 8 tabs set to open at startup everyday &, on some days, some are never brought to focus, but they still remain 'awake' & others, which have been clicked on, later goto sleep!

I had already reported it in the previous beta itself. 

Hello!

Using the current stable (Version 7.0.0.3000 (64-bit) 0331) release & Maxthon loaded ok today (as per before when in use)...

So using the same account & user data, latest beta just crashes out first on load on the next day (ok, in/out on first day), but then has signed me out & won't sign back in (no error message) & has kept PassKeeper websites, but not passwords.

This is a relatively new user account on a 'work' computer, completely separate to my main one that's in use on multiple home computers.

The duplicate entries in download manager have been present since version 6 was released, but did stop recently (can't say how long ago, but weeks, not months) & have now returned. So different computers with different user accounts/data, still showing occasional duplicate entries & still missing most program icons for downloaded .exe files

Encountering stuttering/low frame rates on the pop-up video in fullscreen mode. This DOES NOT always happen but is more apparent if other tabs are open and you browse other tabs before coming back to the pop-up window and entering fullscreen.

How to replicate:

(1) Go to youtube

(2) Play any video, preferably 1080p50fps or 1080p60fps

(3) Pop up the video in the pop-up window.

(4) Double-click on the pop-up window to enter fullscreen mode.

(5) Video stuttering will sometimes be observed.

Again, I only noticed this happening in this version. Previous versions were all fine.

12 minutes ago, Cookie_Monster said:

Encountering stuttering/low frame rates on the pop-up video in fullscreen mode. This DOES NOT always happen but is more apparent if other tabs are open and you browse other tabs before coming back to the pop-up window and entering fullscreen.

How to replicate:

(1) Go to youtube

(2) Play any video, preferably 1080p50fps or 1080p60fps

(3) Pop up the video in the pop-up window.

(4) Double-click on the pop-up window to enter fullscreen mode.

(5) Video stuttering will sometimes be observed.

Again, I only noticed this happening in this version. Previous versions were all fine.

Hi Cookie_Monster, could you check on the hardware acceleration setting and see if it is enable/disable?

2FA not working with new 7.0.2.1400 Beta.😡

I tried to install old versions but without success, the 2FA authentication does not work. I can't uncheck the corresponding options and a click on the Reset Authenticator link has no effect.

image.png.e8e14437e8027d293da0900332a43dfe.png

I no longer have access to Passkeeper passwords.😩😩😩😩

See ya, Ldfa.

maxthonfr.png ldfaforum.png getmaxthon.png

11 hours ago, alexzhus said:

Not fixed in 7.0.2.1400 Beta: When going to the shortcut page (opening a new tab), the top bar flashes for a fraction of a second and then goes out.

Hi alexzhus, have highlighted this to the developers for them to fix it as soon as possible.

9 hours ago, Ldfa said:

2FA not working with new 7.0.2.1400 Beta.😡

I tried to install old versions but without success, the 2FA authentication does not work. I can't uncheck the corresponding options and a click on the Reset Authenticator link has no effect.

image.png.e8e14437e8027d293da0900332a43dfe.png

I no longer have access to Passkeeper passwords.😩😩😩😩

Hi Ldfa, this issue has been fixed. Kindly check and try again.

Archived