MX6 PC Beta Release 6.1.0.1200

16 hours ago, edw2edw said:

There is same issue with incorrect favorites folder display like in 6.1.0.900 and 6.1.0.1100. 64-bit version.

Hi there, try to uncheck "hardware acceleration" then try this issue again, please.

Go to mx://settings/advance

Maxthon Snap20201013145317.png

16 hours ago, AaronX said:

Custom keyboard shortcuts (i.e. restoring Alt+Z to reopen closed tab) have been wiped when installing 1200 and 1100. Quite annoying!

Hi there, clean installation?

Hello.. i have found the wording for this particular thing i wanted in maxthon 6.. it is called the "dedicated search box" (or just search box) i hope you add it in maxthon6 ...cause i always used it in maxthon5... there is where i learned it the first now i see other browsers have it also..

Slim browser and opera has them.. i dont know if chrome has it cause i do not use chrome.. i do use slim browser and opera though for my different accounts and email opening.. for youtube i use different browsers and for my emails so i dont have to log in and out just click and BOOM! im in... with no troubles.. nothing... 

Anyway.. i hope yall put this feature in maxthon6...

Screenshot (48).jpg

• Sad 1
3 hours ago, sittisakp said:

I want the font size of Bookmark list Larger than this
Or  i can do adjust it by yourself.
I think the font size is small.

Thanks 🙂

Hi there, go to system Settings > Display > Scale and layout, change the scale, please.

20201013170132.png

1 hour ago, BenReiley said:

Hello.. i have found the wording for this particular thing i wanted in maxthon 6.. it is called the "dedicated search box" (or just search box) i hope you add it in maxthon6 ...cause i always used it in maxthon5... there is where i learned it the first now i see other browsers have it also..

Suggestion recorded. 😊

• Sad 1
On 10/13/2020 at 1:55 PM, BugSir006 said:

Hi there, try to uncheck "hardware acceleration" then try this issue again, please.

Go to mx://settings/advance

Hi!

I've unchecked this and the problem has been solved.