MX6 PC Beta Release 6.1.0.400


BugSir006

Recommended Posts

On 8/18/2020 at 4:34 PM, ptr45 said:

Yes, this is a different thing; I can drag a tab to create a new browser instance too.

Press F10 and you will enter split screen mode; the browser will be divided into two panels. It is a very convinient mode when you use a large monitor.

Thanks for the info, learned something new...  LOL  :)

-----

BUG REPORT...

I'm sure it's known already...

Opening Incognito mode immediately crashes the browser, including if you have another browser instance open.

On a Fresh Install too...

Link to post
Share on other sites
20 hours ago, rmoratti@hotmail.fr said:

Big problem on the favorite too....

They have been duplicated...  and those on some folder just disapeared...  a big mess for me...

Hi there, try to log out the browser account and clear the account data, then log in to sync again. 

Link to post
Share on other sites
5 hours ago, leeuniverse said:

BUG REPORT...

I'm sure it's known already...

Opening Incognito mode immediately crashes the browser, including if you have another browser instance open.

On a Fresh Install too...

Hi there, could you reproduce this issue frequently?

It would be appreciated if you can record a short video, compress the crash report and send them to us.

Crash report path: C:\Users\lenovo\AppData\Local\Maxthon\Application\User Data\Crashpad

Link to post
Share on other sites
1 hour ago, KSab said:

Windows 10. Installed version. Clean install.

18 hours ago, dezinto said:

BUGSIR! No need for video. Menu get wide/empty when links folder contains several subfolders.

Three my SINGLE folders on fav.panel works properly.

Thank you for your information. Bug reported. 😊

 

Link to post
Share on other sites
3 hours ago, BugSir006 said:

Hi there, try to log out the browser account and clear the account data, then log in to sync again. 

I have now three times the favorite on Mx 6.1...  

I'm using several PC, and the issue occurs on each..  they seems to duplicate everytime I switch PC...   and they duplicate on every PC...

On Maxnote, everything seems to be normal

Link to post
Share on other sites
16 hours ago, BugSir006 said:

Hi there, could you reproduce this issue frequently?

It would be appreciated if you can record a short video, compress the crash report and send them to us.

Crash report path: C:\Users\lenovo\AppData\Local\Maxthon\Application\User Data\Crashpad

1. Yes, Incognito crashes every single time immediately upon attempted opening.  Note also if the Regular browser is open, it crashes too when Incognito window/instance is attempted to be opened.

2. Video won't really show anything, it just crashes upon selecting Incognito mode, no matter within the browser or outside link.

UPDATE: Actually, selecting the link within the browser it doesn't crash.  So it only crashes when Right Clicking on the Maxthon Link.

3. Crash Reports attached....

reports.zip

Link to post
Share on other sites
21 hours ago, rmoratti@hotmail.fr said:

I have now three times the favorite on Mx 6.1...  

I'm using several PC, and the issue occurs on each..  they seems to duplicate everytime I switch PC...   and they duplicate on every PC...

On Maxnote, everything seems to be normal

Hi there, do you have the version 6.0.0.2700 in other PCs? We recommend you to uninstall v6.0.0.2700 then install 6.1.0.400. This issue caused by the sync issue between the 6.0.0.2700 and 6.1.0.400.

7 hours ago, leeuniverse said:

1. Yes, Incognito crashes every single time immediately upon attempted opening.  Note also if the Regular browser is open, it crashes too when Incognito window/instance is attempted to be opened.

2. Video won't really show anything, it just crashes upon selecting Incognito mode, no matter within the browser or outside link.

UPDATE: Actually, selecting the link within the browser it doesn't crash.  So it only crashes when Right Clicking on the Maxthon Link.

3. Crash Reports attached....

reports.zip 4.01 MB · 1 download

Hi there, in Windows 7 or Windows 10? 

Link to post
Share on other sites
On 8/19/2020 at 10:09 PM, rmoratti@hotmail.fr said:

Big problem on the favorite too....

They have been duplicated...  and those on some folder just disapeared...  a big mess for me...

 

On 8/19/2020 at 10:09 PM, rmoratti@hotmail.fr said:

Big problem on the favorite too....

They have been duplicated...  and those on some folder just disapeared...  a big mess for me...

Maxthon 6.1.0.400 64-bit for some reason cannot access an Internet when Doctor Web Security Space 12.0 is installed. 
Version 6.0.0.2700 works without problems.
Link to post
Share on other sites
4 hours ago, BugSir006 said:

Hi there, do you have the version 6.0.0.2700 in other PCs? We recommend you to uninstall v6.0.0.2700 then install 6.1.0.400. This issue caused by the sync issue between the 6.0.0.2700 and 6.1.0.4000

Hum...  I should have already updated every PC to this latest version...

I'm also using the Maxthon 5 on iOs.... is that any impact?

Link to post
Share on other sites

Love 6.1.4.400!

 

Feature Request:

 

Make the Download Manager "live". The ability to manage files... delete, rename, copy, move, etc. right in the DL Manager would be great!

Link to post
Share on other sites
6 hours ago, bobad1 said:
18 hours ago, bobad1 said:

Love 6.1.4.400

Fixt, smarty pants
😁😁🤭

 

It's still not right just look at the name of the topic

Maxthon Snap20200822135738.png

Link to post
Share on other sites
On 8/21/2020 at 10:19 AM, leeuniverse said:

1. Yes, Incognito crashes every single time immediately upon attempted opening.  Note also if the Regular browser is open, it crashes too when Incognito window/instance is attempted to be opened.

Hi there, how about the version 6.1.0.500?

Link to post
Share on other sites
22 hours ago, BugSir006 said:

Hi there, how about the version 6.1.0.500?

Crashing in Incognito is no longer occurring in .500.  FIXED, thanks.

BTW, can you give me any estimate on when you can make a setting that allows the Tab Bar to be in the middle (i.e. above the page itself) like Maxthon Classic used to do, and 360Chrome and some others do?

When Maxthon became standalone, after YEARS of faithful support I had to go to 360Chrome to get close to our Maxthon Classic again due to the loss of the middle Tab Bar and good plugin support (which if you remember I made a few myself cause it was so easy).  That feature is so important to me, that I can't yet come back to Maxthon until I have that.  I'm ready to come back, after begging you guys for years to go to Chrome so we can have lot's of good plugins again (though I don't want the regular Chrome, it's always been a resource hog and crashes alot over the years any time I've tried it), but I need Tabs in the Middle, I massively can't stand tabs being all the way at the top.

Thanks much...  :)

Link to post
Share on other sites

Archived

This topic is now archived and is closed to further replies.