MX6 PC Beta Release 6.2.0.2400

BugSir006

I have been waiting for a long time to add the convenience of sorting bookmarks!

Unfortunately there are no good changes so far. 😔

For those who, like me, have been waiting for a long time and use a large number of bookmarks, there is one very convenient and good solution -

https://chrome.google.com/webstore/detail/speed-dial-fvd-new-tab-pa/llaficoajjainaijghjlofdfmbjpebpa?hl=ru

I'm glad if this helps someone. (For some reason, developers still do not make sorting as convenient as in the 5th version.)

Hello!

1. I think there's a mistake in the change log that was displayed on screen:

image.png.d429e1e2f1d8b3490cfc4a9a079c561e.png

Since most of the bugs reported & therefore known, have NOT been fixed, it just doesn't seem right to say, "Fixed known bugs"!

2. Like others, still getting the blank white screen at the start if loaded via a URL link.

3.Download manager still showing either wrong (user icon instead) or no icon for downloaded programs (.exe).

4. Often can't close the last open tab (issue been there for ages), open a blank tab & then shut the other & ok

I have been waiting for a long time to add the convenience of sorting bookmarks!

Unfortunately there are no good changes so far. 😔

For those who, like me, have been waiting for a long time and use a large number of bookmarks, there is one very convenient and good solution -

https://chrome.google.com/webstore/detail/speed-dial-fvd-new-tab-pa/llaficoajjainaijghjlofdfmbjpebpa?hl=ru

I'm glad if this helps someone. (For some reason, developers still do not make sorting as convenient as in the 5th version.)

This one works as well

https://chrome.google.com/webstore/detail/supersorter/hjebfgojnlefhdgmomncgjglmdckngij

On 11/12/2022 at 7:39 PM, MichaelC362 said:

4. Often can't close the last open tab (issue been there for ages), open a blank tab & then shut the other & ok

Hi MichaelC362, I tried to close the last opened tab and it could be closed successfully, could you please send a short video of this issue to me?

2 hours ago, Magdalene said:

This version of MX6 keeps removing extensions. In particular Adguard, UBlock Origin, Ghostery, HTTPS Everywhere, Popup Blocker for Chrome, Smoothscroll, Ultimate Enable Right Click and DuckDuckGo Privacy Essentials. They disappear at browser startup.

Using the 64bit install version on Win10, it's not removing any extensions on me, but I'm not using any of those you've stated.

I have around 32 Extensions installed.

9 hours ago, Magdalene said:

This version of MX6 keeps removing extensions. In particular Adguard, UBlock Origin, Ghostery, HTTPS Everywhere, Popup Blocker for Chrome, Smoothscroll, Ultimate Enable Right Click and DuckDuckGo Privacy Essentials. They disappear at browser startup.

Hi Magdalene, could you please send the log files to me?

image.jpg

On 11/19/2022 at 1:20 AM, Magdalene said:

Thank you for your help. The log files have been forwarded to the dev team and they will check the issue as soon as possible. 😊

On 11/19/2022 at 1:20 AM, Magdalene said:

Hi Magdalene, may I know that you use the guest account or the browser account?

According to the logs, your extension data did not sync to the server.

Please try to back up the folder "User Data," log out the browser account then log in again. 😊

Archived