×

Give a tip

MX6 PC Beta 6.1.1.800 & Android 6.0.0.3436 Release


BugSir006

Recommended Posts

I see that I am the only one. I have this problem with all the videos on Facebook and all the videos on Youtube.
I unzipped the portable version, I didn't log in to my Maxthon account so as not to import any particular setting and I have exactly the same problem.

Error message :

image.png.b2867eb6fdd4f026320449798a3c5cac.png

I found, I remembered having already read that here, by turning off the hardware acceleration, the videos work.
This is the first time I've encountered this problem.

See ya, Ldfa.

maxthonfr.png ldfaforum.png getmaxthon.png

Tip   Give
Link to post
Share on other sites
12 hours ago, Ldfa said:

I found, I remembered having already read that here, by turning off the hardware acceleration, the videos work.
This is the first time I've encountered this problem.

Hi Ldfa, could you try this issue in the version 6.1.0.2300?

Download link: https://dl.maxthon.com/mx6/maxthon_portable_6.1.0.2300_beta_x64.7z

Tip   Give
Link to post
Share on other sites
5 hours ago, BugSir006 said:

Hi Ldfa, could you try this issue in the version 6.1.0.2300?

Download link: https://dl.maxthon.com/mx6/maxthon_portable_6.1.0.2300_beta_x64.7z

Work fine with this version, and all other versions.

I encounter this problem only on version 6.1.1.800. My graphics card is a NVidia GeForce GTX 1070.

See ya, Ldfa.

maxthonfr.png ldfaforum.png getmaxthon.png

Tip   Give
Link to post
Share on other sites
19 minutes ago, Ldfa said:

Work fine with this version, and all other versions.

I encounter this problem only on version 6.1.1.800. My graphics card is a NVidia GeForce GTX 1070.

Hi Ldfa, I sent the test version to you via the private message. 😊

Tip   Give
Link to post
Share on other sites

I don't know if the topic is right. If it isn't I'm sorry.

I have a problem with android version. I downloaded from play store the version 6.0.0.3442.

Every time I try to install adBlockplus plugin the program crashes and it's impossible to open it again until you install again. I tried to go back to older version but if I try to download the 6.0.0.3436 Release it says the apk is corrupted. 

Any idea on what should I do? 

Thanks.

Tip   Give
Link to post
Share on other sites
1 minute ago, Mikefon said:

I don't know if the topic is right. If it isn't I'm sorry.

I have a problem with android version. I downloaded from play store the version 6.0.0.3442.

Every time I try to install adBlockplus plugin the program crashes and it's impossible to open it again until you install again. I tried to go back to older version but if I try to download the 6.0.0.3436 Release it says the apk is corrupted. 

Any idea on what should I do? 

Thanks.

Download this newer version 6.0.0.3436 from here instead.

Tip   Give
Link to post
Share on other sites
12 hours ago, Mhzayer said:

Download this newer version 6.0.0.3436 from here instead.

It's what I did. When I try to install on my phone, it says the file apk is corrupted. 

[By the way, why 3442 is older than 3436? Weird ;)]

Tip   Give
Link to post
Share on other sites

Android 3436 is buggy. It crashes when downloading pdf files. 

Uninstalled and Reverted to 3430 and all ok. 

I also removed myself from the Beta program on Playstore because that doesn't tell you what version is there. 

3430 is really good though. If just a bit of a hassle to install. ☺ 

Tip   Give
Link to post
Share on other sites

Выгладит так что проект закрывается? Браузером невозможно пользоваться. Почему до сих пор нет того функционала что был в 5-м? Панель быстрого доступа невозможно редактировать, плагины не подходят, нет выпадающего списка недавно посещенных сайтов. Мрак.

Tip   Give
Link to post
Share on other sites
On 1/27/2021 at 10:21 AM, BugSir006 said:

Suggestion recorded. 😊

We will continue optimizing the Maxthon 6 browser. If you'd like to add some special settings, please send screenshots of the functions to me. I will report to the product team. 😊

Hello.. good day... oooh wow.. great... i dont mean to be rude or impose things so i just put suggestions... oke? In no way am i imposing or demanding anything.. all of this is just options to add.. options seem to make it fun to tweak your browser or spend at least a minimum of 3 min in the settings just reading upon what the browser can do etc. so yeah.. here goes... these are from a slimbrowser which is a firefox clone... so yeah i dont even know if it is possible to add them into a chrome type browser but i can try right? Haha...

 

 

Screenshot (1469).png

Screenshot (1470).png

Screenshot (1473).png

Screenshot (1474).png

Screenshot (1477).png

Screenshot (1478).png

Screenshot (1479).png

Screenshot (1480).png

Screenshot (1481).png

Just now, BenReiley said:

Hello.. good day... oooh wow.. great... i dont mean to be rude or impose things so i just put suggestions... oke? In no way am i imposing or demanding anything.. all of this is just options to add.. options seem to make it fun to tweak your browser or spend at least a minimum of 3 min in the settings just reading upon what the browser can do etc. so yeah.. here goes... these are from a slimbrowser which is a firefox clone... so yeah i dont even know if it is possible to add them into a chrome type browser but i can try right? Haha...

 

 

Screenshot (1469).png

Screenshot (1470).png

Screenshot (1473).png

Screenshot (1474).png

Screenshot (1477).png

Screenshot (1478).png

Screenshot (1479).png

Screenshot (1480).png

Screenshot (1481).png

And here are the options of a chrome based browser which is named slimjet browser...

Well? Here they are i hope you find at least 1 or 2 or 3 or even more that you find worthy enough to add to mx6 settings as options expanders... anyway.. thank you for letting me suggest a few extra options for the settings of mx6 i appreciate it... i hope mx6 becomes better then the rest... haha.. good day now...

 

 

Screenshot (1482).png

Screenshot (1483).png

Screenshot (1485).png

Tip   Give
Link to post
Share on other sites
15 hours ago, Mikefon said:

It's what I did. When I try to install on my phone, it says the file apk is corrupted. 

[By the way, why 3442 is older than 3436? Weird ;)]

Try downloading it again from a pc then copying it to your mobile that's what I did.

Tip   Give
Link to post
Share on other sites
On 1/31/2021 at 4:21 AM, Mikefon said:

I don't know if the topic is right. If it isn't I'm sorry.

I have a problem with android version. I downloaded from play store the version 6.0.0.3442.

Every time I try to install adBlockplus plugin the program crashes and it's impossible to open it again until you install again. I tried to go back to older version but if I try to download the 6.0.0.3436 Release it says the apk is corrupted. 

Any idea on what should I do? 

Thanks.

Thank you for your feedback. This issue will be fixed as soon as possible. Currently, you can try to install the version 6.0.0.3440.

maxthon_6.0.0.3440.apk

Tip   Give
Link to post
Share on other sites
1 hour ago, BugSir006 said:

Thank you for your feedback. This issue will be fixed as soon as possible. Currently, you can try to install the version 6.0.0.3440.

maxthon_6.0.0.3440.apk 23.09 MB · 1 download

I have the same problem. Tried the version BugSir gave us, and still the same.Upon installing Adblock plus, the browser crashes and can't be open  anymore. Need to reinstall,without adblock.

Tip   Give
Link to post
Share on other sites
5 hours ago, BugSir006 said:

Thank you for your feedback. This issue will be fixed as soon as possible. Currently, you can try to install the version 6.0.0.3440.

maxthon_6.0.0.3440.apk 23.09 MB · 4 downloads

I tried, but it gives me the same issue. Version 3436 seems the only one that works with AdBlock.

Thanks for the suggestion in any case :)

Tip   Give
Link to post
Share on other sites
4 hours ago, SirNasso said:

I have the same problem. Tried the version BugSir gave us, and still the same.Upon installing Adblock plus, the browser crashes and can't be open  anymore. Need to reinstall,without adblock.

1 hour ago, Mikefon said:

I tried, but it gives me the same issue. Version 3436 seems the only one that works with AdBlock.

This issue will be fixed as soon as possible. 

Tip   Give
Link to post
Share on other sites
On 1/31/2021 at 7:11 PM, BenReiley said:

Screenshot (1479).png

Hi there, thank you for your reply. All of the suggestion have been recorded.

Regarding the issue of history, do you mean you lost the browsing history of Maxthon 6?

Tip   Give
Link to post
Share on other sites
13 hours ago, BugSir006 said:

Hi there, thank you for your reply. All of the suggestion have been recorded.

Regarding the issue of history, do you mean you lost the browsing history of Maxthon 6?

Yes it only keeps my history of 5 days... and so history of 6 days ago it doesnt keep which is weird.. i want all my history no matter what happens i do not delete it.. at least not manually...

Tip   Give
Link to post
Share on other sites
11 hours ago, BenReiley said:

Yes it only keeps my history of 5 days... and so history of 6 days ago it doesnt keep which is weird.. i want all my history no matter what happens i do not delete it.. at least not manually...

Hi there, how about the version 6.1.1.1000? If you still experience the issue please send the folder "User Data" to me.

Dingtalk_20210203151245.jpg

Tip   Give
Link to post
Share on other sites
On 2/3/2021 at 7:46 AM, BugSir006 said:

Hi there, how about the version 6.1.1.1000? If you still experience the issue please send the folder "User Data" to me.

Dingtalk_20210203151245.jpg

Hello... i did not install version 6.1.1.1000 because when i did that i noticed a few changes like the home button does not open a new tab and also when i went to re-install 6.1.0.2200 or any version? The browser would not open again so i couldnt do anything cause the browser will not open so i have to delete MX6 completely and re-install all my extensions and i dont like that so i keep version 6.1.0.2200... because the version 6.1.1.1000 is like a hard-install it doesnt allow me to downgrade to the earlier versions without deleting the entire MX6 from my pc

Tip   Give
Link to post
Share on other sites
On 2/6/2021 at 12:33 PM, BenReiley said:

i did not install version 6.1.1.1000 because when i did that i noticed a few changes like the home button does not open a new tab

Hi there, this issue has been fixed since the version 6.1.1.700, so you can install the latest version 6.1.1.1000.

You can try to use the portable version, it needn't be installed.

https://dl.maxthon.com/mx6/maxthon_portable_6.1.1.1000_x64.zip

Tip   Give
Link to post
Share on other sites
19 minutes ago, BugSir006 said:

Hi there, this issue has been fixed since the version 6.1.1.700, so you can install the latest version 6.1.1.1000.

You can try to use the portable version, it needn't be installed.

https://dl.maxthon.com/mx6/maxthon_portable_6.1.1.1000_x64.zip

Hello ...Ooooh... thanks.. i will check it out now then... ( i was just testing it for 30 min and i like it i will now install the x64bit versions, thank you)

Tip   Give
Link to post
Share on other sites

Archived

This topic is now archived and is closed to further replies.