Maxthon PC 7.1.8.9200 beta

BugSir009

Is anybody having trouble with Youtube on Maxthon 9200 today? It was working fine yesterday and is working on Chrome today. It's also still working in MX 7.1.8.9000.

Problem solved.

Edited by Magdalene

https://github.com/maxthon/Maxthon/releases/tag/7.1.8.9400

Key Updates

Guest account upgrade: Automatically creates a virtual email account for guests, allowing them to participate in daily sign-in activities and earn coins. New

Added cloud sync category switch, which can be customized in 'Settings' -> 'Basic Settings' -> 'Maxthon Cloud Account'. New

Others

Optimized log system by deleting some logs and reducing the size of routine logs

Fixed an issue where guest account browsing history and cookies were lost after logging in.

Fixed an issue that prevented logging in due to certain process errors

Fixed a conflict issue with Quick Access that temporarily prevented sync

Fixed an issue with fetching configuration in note sorting

Fixed a crash that could occur during sync logic execution when switching accounts from the menu

Edited by Zura Chelidze

After installing ver...9400, a guest account and network login are automatically created, but why? If I want to log in, I use the main account. After installing version ...9400, I lost the ability to log in to the local account and thus to all my settings. Why?

• Like 1

7 hours ago, Refix2 said:

After installing ver...9400, a guest account and network login are automatically created, but why? If I want to log in, I use the main account. After installing version ...9400, I lost the ability to log in to the local account and thus to all my settings. Why?

Hi all, the development team is still working on fixing some issues on the latest 9400 version after testing was done. This is the reason why the latest version has not been published yet. Kindly allow some time for the team to work on it; for users who have already downloaded the version, please download and install again once it is published officially on the forum.

• Like 1

17 hours ago, Magdalene said:

Is anybody having trouble with Youtube on Maxthon 9200 today? It was working fine yesterday and is working on Chrome today. It's also still working in MX 7.1.8.9000.

looks ok here

On 5/2/2024 at 1:09 PM, observer said:

my home computer has updated from .8xxx to .9000

I don't really cared of versions. I couldn't correctly write my expressions (see below)

But f@ck you you, f@ck you all, f@ck you in all inpermissible holes....

Mx auto-updated to .9000 and I lost all my passwords, my last session (which was my start page). I can not log in in any service, because my passwords are absent, outdated or incorrect. (I write this on my office comp thru Remote Desktop. This is the only way to communicate to World)

All my passwords bend to the Passkeeper and purged while this update.

I can not login in any service 'cause my login information is outdated or stored to Passkeeeper, which is freed out.

I can't get to my last session (which was my start page), I can't to my office account and mail, because all of these were in Passkeeper.

I dunno what you meant of this, but I can't get throw.

image.png.1f79dad7e62fa1294f87777c02cf6bf6.png

image.png.d5a9fccdc0ac0f6953848c8859585593.png

I had a 769 passwords. Now I have 

image.png.1fa7a5537326611c60952c664544fced.png and all of them are outdated. (I can't log in in any mail/service account)

I lost my bookmarks, my searchpage...from this

image.png.9e52752b56016f6e5beba555114938b8.png

migrate to this:

image.png.737c110fb6738e4e73f26c6db50baf3f.png

I lost my ~100 pages from my previous session.

Thank you, thank you, thank you....

I manually update to .9200 but nothing changed. All my information is missed or incorrect.

Been using the portable browser on a USB quite fine and this happened out of the blue while just trying to open the browser has I do every day.  could it be because i was upgraded to vip using Gold?  when i tried going to this new portable beta version, i keep getting a permission issue to copy into the Maxthon Folder i already had the files in.  when i try to delete the folder so i can replace it with the new portable folder, i am unable to completely delete everthing, the .exe file remains.

i am also confused, when browsing the main page and navigating to downloads, the portable beta version shows as 7.1.8.8201...

i seriously used to like this browser from MX5 days but now a days, its becoming really frustrating to use so much that i may just stop.