My earned Gold will expire by the end of this month, where to spend ?

On 3/2/2024 at 1:31 AM, The Eagle said:

Hello, 

Please tell me where I can spend the gold I have earned or where to convert it to diamond? 

Is there a shop or a shop page where I can use it?

Thanks a lot

Hi The Eagle, you may wish to renew your Maxthon membership here: https://www.maxthon.com/en/vip/ 

Golds will not be able to convert into Diamonds. However if you do purchase Diamonds, it will not have an expiry date and could be converted to Gold at any one point of time if need be.

• 4 weeks later...
  • 2 weeks later...
  • 2 weeks later...

I JUST found out i lost over hudreds of thousands of gold and i think even all my diamonds i never thought that yall would take that from me but until now i do not know and did not know at that time that you were able to buy stuff with those so called gold and diamonds that all the years i had were unable to be used and now that it is able to be used or so you say it is able to be used now they are taken from us to make sure that we are not able to buy everything from you as soon as you put stuff on the market so that you can get real life money so that you can give us digital gold and diamonds... hahaha.. if i think about it it is very funny but yeah... what were you able or are you able to do with those gold coins and diamond gems actually cause all the years i still do not know what you are able to buy with those things...

On 4/16/2024 at 11:02 AM, MaxthonJeff said:

Anyone who got your gold expired can exchange to VIP membership in the asset page.  https://my.maxthon.com/profile/asset/detail

Oooh oke i just read what you wrote cause i wanted to ask about my "-213560" expired gold coins and i can convert this to 61 months of VIP membership on maxthon but what is the VIP membership on maxthon and where can i read something about this... I will google this of course but yeah maybe if you can give me a link or something that would be nice also... so yeah...

On 3/3/2024 at 6:36 AM, alexzhus said:

You can only spend it on the purchase of VIP status. Nowhere more.

So? What does this VIP status actually do for the user? I dont really get what anyone would want to become a VIP member.. What can i now suddenly do that i can not do if i was not a VIP which means Very Important Person right? If i am correct...

23 hours ago, BenReiley said:

So? What does this VIP status actually do for the user? I dont really get what anyone would want to become a VIP member.. What can i now suddenly do that i can not do if i was not a VIP which means Very Important Person right? If i am correct...

Hi BenReiley, as attached are the member's privileges.

image.png

• 2 weeks later...

Bonjour, j'ai bien lu les explications et je suis allé sur la page d'échange des gold expiré (j'en avait 2158675). Ce m'as proposer plus de 600 mois de statut VIP. J'ai bien clique pour accepter mais la rien, nada!!!!!

Je vous met la traduction google en anglais a la suite:

Hello, I read the explanations carefully and I went to the page for exchanging expired gold (I had 2158675). This offered me more than 600 months of VIP status. I clicked to accept but nothing, nada!!!!!

C''est bon c'est réglé.

25 minutes ago, Doohan1100 said:

Bonjour, j'ai bien lu les explications et je suis allé sur la page d'échange des gold expiré (j'en avait 2158675). Ce m'as proposer plus de 600 mois de statut VIP. J'ai bien clique pour accepter mais la rien, nada!!!!!

Je vous met la traduction google en anglais a la suite:

Hello, I read the explanations carefully and I went to the page for exchanging expired gold (I had 2158675). This offered me more than 600 months of VIP status. I clicked to accept but nothing, nada!!!!!

C''est bon c'est réglé.

Hi Doohan1100, could you provide me with your maxthon account ID so I could check for you?