×

Give a tip

MX6 PC Beta Release 6.1.1.600


BugSir006

Recommended Posts

15 hours ago, Komandr said:

I have this extension installed. In previous versions of MX6, by pressing the right mouse button, you could get a translation of the entire page. Now this function is not available.

Attached screenshots for understanding

Issue reported. 😊

5 hours ago, Revolter said:

Hi. Do you plan to add mouse gesture option for Boss Key please? It works in MX5 but I've not found it in MX6.

Request reported. 😊

Tip   Give
Link to post
Share on other sites
  • Replies 66
  • Created
  • Last Reply
3 hours ago, Nick99 said:

Bug: when Maxthon is shown via the boss key, the search popup always re-appears.

Maxthon 6.1.1.600.
The bug was present in 6.1.0 too.

Steps:

1. Open some page. Use search (Ctrl-F) function. Close search via X in the search popup.
2. Use the boss key to hide Maxthon 6.
3. Use the boss key to show Maxthon 6.

AR: The search popup is shown.
ER: The search popup is not shown.

1.png

Hi there, I tried to test this issue many times but haven't reproduced. I recommend you to uninstall the browser then fresh install the version 6.1.1.600.

Tip   Give
Link to post
Share on other sites

I will.

Another bug: cannot drag and drop files into the browser window in 6.1.1.600. It was working in 6.1.0.2000.
Steps:
1. Open Google Image search (https://www.google.com.ua/imghp?hl=en&tab=wi&authuser=0&ogbl).
2. Try to drag an image file.

AR: the mouse cursor shows "disabled" state (circle with diagonal line).
ER: the file can be moved.

I cannot even move the file into this forum window, where it says "Drag files here to attach".

Tip   Give
Link to post
Share on other sites

Attached are the videos of both bugs.
Both of them are on a reinstalled 6.1.1.600 (user data was removed).

On the first video notice how I close the search popup, then press Alt-` (boss key) to hide and show, and then the search popup reappears again.
On the second video I've logged in into Maxthon and into the forum. I am trying to drag a file into Maxthon window.

Tip   Give
Link to post
Share on other sites

Hello i have a question.. when i want to downgrade my browser from "Version6.1.1.500(64-bit" it doesnt start up the entire MX6 will stop working and is in the background apps on but i cant get it to work... i want to go back to 2200 to test something to see if it is the browser or something else...

Tip   Give
Link to post
Share on other sites

After a lot of tinkering around i found out why my google search was freezing for the few first seconds ... yall changed this in the default search engine "manage engine" if you change it to "www.google.com.hk" i get chinese if you make it longer then it is needed for me to run smooth it will make my MX6 freeze every time i use google search "open drag text in new tab" when i use this with your default configuration then my MX6 freezes for a while.. maybe 5-6 seconds which is a life time in the internet world

So i changed that back to the one i had before which is "https://www.google.com//search?q=%s" if i put this then my browser will not freeze when i drag a word/text to open a new tab... and also the home button yall changed that in the new versions... i use version 2300 cause yall changed the home button.. it now replaces the same page i am on and does not open a new tab...

I was looking for the option to put it back to how i like it but i could not find it so i think ill stay with version 2300 for now and also i hope that yall do the "search bar" in the favorite like MX4, MX5 cause i want to navigate through my favorites with a search bar and not a new window opened.. that is not fast i gotta search then but scrolling through my favorites just like on MX5 is much faster and better and stronger..

So now i fixed the freezing on "open drag text in new tab" and i also fixed the AVAST VIRUS pop up thanks to you at MX6... i personally thought yall spying on me or something hahaha.. sending scriptserv.de file or something.. to do whatever virus people do hahaha.. but that was my OWN extension but you know what is funny? I have been using this extension for a LONG time and it never got seen as a virus in AVAST only when i updated to the one version after 2300 and THEN it started to trigger my AVAST VIRUS THREAT... so yeah... well.. and also can yall fix that when i want to downgrade my MX6 it doesnt allow me.. i need to uninstall the MX6 and do a CLEAN install..

Good day...

 

(My MX6 browser is now working again like it did before.. the new changes with the HOME button and the hk chinese google searches that pop up randomly in chinese and the freezing and the avast virus detection is now stopped... i think i will have to stay with version 2300 for now for a while.. i hope it will be improved from this version on up...)

Tip   Give
Link to post
Share on other sites

SUGGESTION:

On the "New Tab" page, add a clickable button to the search textfield so that the user doesn't have to use the keyboard ("Enter" key) to initiate search. See example picture attached.

 

Image1.png

Tip   Give
Link to post
Share on other sites
16 hours ago, Nick99 said:

On the first video notice how I close the search popup, then press Alt-` (boss key) to hide and show, and then the search popup reappears again.

17 hours ago, Nick99 said:

Another bug: cannot drag and drop files into the browser window in 6.1.1.600. It was working in 6.1.0.2000.
Steps:
1. Open Google Image search (https://www.google.com.ua/imghp?hl=en&tab=wi&authuser=0&ogbl).
2. Try to drag an image file.

AR: the mouse cursor shows "disabled" state (circle with diagonal line).
ER: the file can be moved.

Bugs reported. 😊

11 hours ago, Perplexer said:

On the "New Tab" page, add a clickable button to the search textfield so that the user doesn't have to use the keyboard ("Enter" key) to initiate search. See example picture attached.

Suggestion reported. 😊

Tip   Give
Link to post
Share on other sites
On 1/11/2021 at 7:44 AM, SEYMOUR said:

Had to restore from a Maxthon U + backup. It's good that there is such an option.

My passwords are still missing not sure how to restore them .

 

Tip   Give
Link to post
Share on other sites
10 hours ago, mings1 said:

My passwords are still missing

Hi there, could you describe the operating steps before this issue? Did you use the Maxthon 6 browser for Android/iOS?

10 hours ago, mings1 said:

not sure how to restore them

You can log in to https://www.uu.me/password/fav.html then recover the data. 

Maxthon Snap20210114160536.png

Tip   Give
Link to post
Share on other sites
11 hours ago, DONG DONG said:

Sorry .. Last thing hehe

The auto refresh still working even after disabled him ... please resolve it.

and thanks for reply ..

Hi there, could you provide the specific URL of this issue?

Tip   Give
Link to post
Share on other sites

Hello... why is there not a "delete" option to click in the right click menu? Can it not be done or something? Is it not possible or something? Cause i see in chrome and edge they also refuse to put it as if it is not needed.. i actually like it.. can you not put it in? Is it hard to put in? I hope you guys at MX6 know that this browser is supposed to be a Maxthon browser... i like the chrome idea but maxthon options would be better... a "scroll bar" so i can scroll through my favourites would also be nice... (Maybe yall should check the beautiful "settings screen" of slim browser.. it was firefox option it is a firefox clone now that option is the best i have ever seen... they have more settings then firefox itself.. truly amazing... is MX7 going to be a firefox clone you think?)

Screenshot (1324).png

Tip   Give
Link to post
Share on other sites
On 1/16/2021 at 12:17 PM, BenReiley said:

Hello... why is there not a "delete" option to click in the right click menu? Can it not be done or something? Is it not possible or something? Cause i see in chrome and edge they also refuse to put it as if it is not needed.. i actually like it.. can you not put it in? Is it hard to put in? I hope you guys at MX6 know that this browser is supposed to be a Maxthon browser... i like the chrome idea but maxthon options would be better... a "scroll bar" so i can scroll through my favourites would also be nice... (Maybe yall should check the beautiful "settings screen" of slim browser.. it was firefox option it is a firefox clone now that option is the best i have ever seen... they have more settings then firefox itself.. truly amazing... is MX7 going to be a firefox clone you think?)

Screenshot (1324).png

Suggestion reported. 😊

Tip   Give
Link to post
Share on other sites
9 hours ago, DONG DONG said:
The problem has not been solved yet.. 😥😥

Hi there, according to the video, it is not the auto-refresh function. It seems that the page activated by clicking. Do have any extensions? Try to disable the extensions then test this issue again, please.

Tip   Give
Link to post
Share on other sites
7 hours ago, BugSir006 said:

Hi there, according to the video, it is not the auto-refresh function. It seems that the page activated by clicking. Do have any extensions? Try to disable the extensions then test this issue again, please.

Ok I'll try

Tip   Give
Link to post
Share on other sites
11 hours ago, BugSir006 said:

Hi there, according to the video, it is not the auto-refresh function. It seems that the page activated by clicking. Do have any extensions? Try to disable the extensions then test this issue again, please.

Nothing changed ...

Tip   Give
Link to post
Share on other sites

Archived

This topic is now archived and is closed to further replies.