Maxthon PC 7.1.8.8000 beta

BugSir009

https://github.com/maxthon/Maxthon/releases/tag/7.1.8.8200

Updates

Updated multilingual translations.

Fixed an issue where re-binding an account caused the original account to become a local account.

Fixed non-responsive translation issues.

Fixed incomplete display of the tab search button.

Fixed the loss of custom image skins due to synchronization.

Fixed known crashes.

• 2 weeks later...
On 4/18/2024 at 4:36 AM, BugSir009 said:

Hi KSab, could you try downloading the 7.1.8.8201 version and alter the target path by including --jssync=sfpb

The development team has uploaded this test version and would require users to test out to see if synchronization will work in this version. 

image.png

Good afternoon.
After adding " --jssync=sfpb" on version 7.1.8.8000, synchronization began to work, but not immediately after starting the browser, but only after it had been running for several hours. That is, bookmarks are synchronized only after some time.
On version 7.1.8.9200 with the parameter "--jssync=sfpb" it is synchronized immediately, within a few seconds after the browser is launched.

• 3 weeks later...

rebooted after several weeks uptime...

1. take a look at screenshot pls. i gave my highest command: NO UPDATING! check and notify, that's all i need! and what did i get?

2. me (and others) reported this loooong time ago: when mx starts (not after normal mx exit, but hw reset/power loss/taskmgr kill/etc) with "on startup" option set to "last session page", this page doesn't contain last session links, only older sessions ones. i have to restart mx so that links from the previous session appear.

image.png.c0c1dedb3cd47edd320fea33663922c2.png

image.png

On 5/19/2024 at 7:34 AM, trump98 said:

1. take a look at screenshot pls. i gave my highest command: NO UPDATING! check and notify, that's all i need! and what did i get?

Hi trump98, as long as you did not select the first option of automatically keep my Maxthon browser up to date, the browser will not auto update by itself. Your version should remain at 7.1.8.8000 as long as you do not click on the 'Restart' button.

On 5/19/2024 at 7:34 AM, trump98 said:

2. me (and others) reported this loooong time ago: when mx starts (not after normal mx exit, but hw reset/power loss/taskmgr kill/etc) with "on startup" option set to "last session page", this page doesn't contain last session links, only older sessions ones. i have to restart mx so that links from the previous session appear.

Reported this issue to the developers for them to look further into it. They will try to fix this bug as soon as possible.

16 hours ago, BugSir009 said:

Hi trump98, as long as you did not select the first option of automatically keep my Maxthon browser up to date, the browser will not auto update by itself. Your version should remain at 7.1.8.8000 as long as you do not click on the 'Restart' button.

Are you saying that restarting the browser in a way other than clicking that "restart" button (alt-f4/hw reset/etc and starting it again) will not update it?

Cannot check it right now, but I think there is "update, but do not automatically restart" behavior rather then "check & notify" one.

7 hours ago, trump98 said:

Are you saying that restarting the browser in a way other than clicking that "restart" button (alt-f4/hw reset/etc and starting it again) will not update it?

Cannot check it right now, but I think there is "update, but do not automatically restart" behavior rather then "check & notify" one.

Hi trump98, yes because once you click on the restart button it means you agreed to updating to the latest version.

11 hours ago, BugSir009 said:

Hi trump98, yes because once you click on the restart button it means you agreed to updating to the latest version.

I SAID I DO NOT CLICK YOUR RESTART-TO-UPDATE BUTTON. I PUSH RESET BUTTON ON COMPUTER CASE, FOR EX. OR I PRESS ALT-F4 ON KEYBOARD (NOT YOUR RESTART-TO-UPDATE BUTTON) TO EXIT MX AND LAUNCH THE OLD VERSION AGAIN WITHOUT UPDATING.

"CHECK AND NOTIFY ABOUT", NOT ROLLUP!

(probably caps wil be easier to understand?)

Archived