Maxthon 7.1.6.1700 beta

MaxthonJeff

??Set your payment address in profile if you have not. Let's reward people who contribute to Maxthon community. ❤️❤️ Click Here ❤️❤️

5 hours ago, Mhzayer said:

The issue with the mouse middle click still exists in this version
actually now anything I click with the left mouse button opens in a new tab regardless of the setting

Hi Mhzayer, could you check if you have disable the following: Settings > Advanced > More Settings > More custom features(Laboratory) > Always open links in a new tab

image.png

why do I need to use Ctrl+N, The default is to open my Quick Access, if not open my QA, the default search engine is my setting, I never use https://i.maxask.com/ as my MX setting.  

This is not from Chromium settings but from the Maxthon team configuration.

Your mention (use Ctrl+N) doesn't make sense. and the issue comes from 7.1.6.1400 to now. when MX team can fix this bug

17 hours ago, BugSir009 said:

Hi Mhzayer, could you check if you have disable the following: Settings > Advanced > More Settings > More custom features(Laboratory) > Always open links in a new tab

image.png

It behaves the same whether disabled or enabled 
I get the same result
The problem is not in opening in a new tab

it's in opening in foreground 

19 hours ago, Wisely said:

why do I need to use Ctrl+N, The default is to open my Quick Access, if not open my QA, the default search engine is my setting, I never use https://i.maxask.com/ as my MX setting.  

This is not from Chromium settings but from the Maxthon team configuration.

Your mention (use Ctrl+N) doesn't make sense. and the issue comes from 7.1.6.1400 to now. when MX team can fix this bug

Hi Wisely, this will be fixed in the next version.

18 hours ago, BugSir009 said:

Hi Mhzayer, could you disable all extensions and see if this issue persist?

Very strange I had disabled all extension before I report this and even tried the portable with and without extensions enabled 
But when today I disabled all extensions it worked

Now it is fixed even when I reenabled all extensions back

The only difference is that Maxthon used to open that maxnote  in my tray after I disabled all extensions and restarted maxthon it no longer starts with maxthon 
So I guess the problem was with the Maxnote not the extensions

5 hours ago, Mhzayer said:

Very strange I had disabled all extension before I report this and even tried the portable with and without extensions enabled 
But when today I disabled all extensions it worked

Now it is fixed even when I reenabled all extensions back

The only difference is that Maxthon used to open that maxnote  in my tray after I disabled all extensions and restarted maxthon it no longer starts with maxthon 
So I guess the problem was with the Maxnote not the extensions

Hi Mhzayer, noted on this. I will feedback to the developers and let them look into it.

Apparently, another version of this build was put on Github called: 7.1.6.1701. Installed it and it wouldn't bring up the browser. It would come up, then fail and disappear. I tried it on two different Windows computers with different operating systems and videos cards. Same result - it would try to come up and then fail. It may work on some computers, but it seems that one should think about not trying it. You can get it to come up as long as you don't include your bookmarks or any existing profiles. 

21 hours ago, 15890991 said:

Apparently, another version of this build was put on Github called: 7.1.6.1701. Installed it and it wouldn't bring up the browser. It would come up, then fail and disappear. I tried it on two different Windows computers with different operating systems and videos cards. Same result - it would try to come up and then fail. It may work on some computers, but it seems that one should think about not trying it. You can get it to come up as long as you don't include your bookmarks or any existing profiles. 

Hi 15890991, there were some bugs in the versions and that is the reason why we have not post it up as a release version. The post will be updated once we have a stable release version.

Thank you for the new update. The update found on Github called 7.1.6.1703 works well. I would add that it helps to go to the Settings-Tabs-Close Tabs and uncheck the double click on closing the tab. There is a tendency with that tab checked to close tabs with a single click accidentally. Since there is an x in the tab, the double click is redundant. This may not happen on all computers, but, in case it has happened, it is one of the ways I found to work around the problem.

Maxthon version 7.1.6.1703 takes over the opening of .url files used as desktop shortcuts to Steam and Ubisoft games. The games no longer launch. Please correct this unfortunate association for the next version. Back to v7.1.6.1700 for me.

image.png.a276ba7127e2cdf35b27214438ddd176.png

image.png.1f945394387d53433e4b39164a80fd96.png

Original properties :

image.png.f89764ed2bf39ffbd4eb0168421a44de.png

image.png.74912a5801eff0255428cdb93dda9d54.png

See ya, Ldfa.

maxthonfr.png ldfaforum.png getmaxthon.png

On 9/16/2023 at 1:14 AM, Mhzayer said:

The issue of Maxthon not opening links from thunderbird is present in this beta .1703
I had to make Chrome default and opening links with it then closing maxthon and making it default to get it to work

Hi Mhzayer, I have checked on this issue with the development team and was informed this could be caused by other software, which is why manual switching is required on your end to make it work.

Золото.  До сих пор нет ресурсов, чтобы его использовал!!!

В марте месяце оно все сгорит. Чего ждете ?????

Если не знаете, как развивать этот ресурс - не теряйте времени и верните предыдущую тему УРОВНЕЙ! 

2 hours ago, TVGSTR said:

Gold.  There are still no resources to use it!!!

In March it will all burn down. What are you waiting for?????

If you don’t know how to develop this resource, don’t waste time and return to the previous topic of LEVELS! 

Hi TVGSTR, the development team are working on it and will roll out the products/services for purchase once it is ready.

1 час назад, BugSir009 сказал:

Привет, ТВГСТР! Команда разработчиков работает над этим и представляет продукты/услуги для покупки в том виде, в котором они будут готовы.

В таких случаях вам стоит обнулить удаление золота , запланированное на март 2024 года, а новый отсчет времени должен соответствовать моменту запуска РАБОЧИХ продуктов по золоту.

15 hours ago, BugSir009 said:

Hi Mhzayer, I have checked on this issue with the development team and was informed this could be caused by other software, which is why manual switching is required on your end to make it work.

That's not true

My default browser was always maxthon
some new betas break the links when updating 

some don't

Archived