Restore Multiple Tab

5 hours ago, Alpha07 said:

There was a nice option to restore all tabs in a window after (accidentally) closing the MX. 

It is no longer there.

What happened?

Hi Alpha07, this feature has been moved under the right hand side menu. You could access it by clicking on the Menu > History > select the number of tabs you would like to restore > Reopen closed window

image.png

Hi bug009

at 7.1.6.1100 is same the problem.

I don't believe is our setting issue. 

in 7.1.6.1100, when I open the MX, the start page is my settings, but 7.1.6.1100 always opens i.maxthon.com. Why?

and I click the home icon, the page is correct, it's open my setting.

by the way, 7.1.6.1000 => no this problem.

update, 7.1.6.1000 => it's the same as the problems. open i.maxthon.com. I believe the issue is from the MX server setting. because yesterday is no issues. that work well, but today.

duplicated issue:

1. click MX to open one page.

2. click 2nd MX sessions (not open a new tab)

the 2nd, 3rd MX first tab is i.maxthon.com, but my setting is my start page or my multiple urls.

On 8/5/2023 at 10:25 AM, Wisely said:

Hi bug009

at 7.1.6.1100 is same the problem.

I don't believe is our setting issue. 

in 7.1.6.1100, when I open the MX, the start page is my settings, but 7.1.6.1100 always opens i.maxthon.com. Why?

and I click the home icon, the page is correct, it's open my setting.

by the way, 7.1.6.1000 => no this problem.

update, 7.1.6.1000 => it's the same as the problems. open i.maxthon.com. I believe the issue is from the MX server setting. because yesterday is no issues. that work well, but today.

duplicated issue:

1. click MX to open one page.

2. click 2nd MX sessions (not open a new tab)

the 2nd, 3rd MX first tab is i.maxthon.com, but my setting is my start page or my multiple urls.

Hi Wisely, could you disable all extensions and try again? If problem persist, kindly send us a short video for us to check further. Thank you.

10 hours ago, BugSir009 said:

Hi Wisely, could you disable all extensions and try again? If problem persist, kindly send us a short video for us to check further. Thank you.

why the issue come from extensions?

same extension at before, no issues.

• 1 month later...

Archived