×

Give a tip

MX6.....1000 - quick access shortcuts only in incognito mode


Recommended Posts

Hello,

i've reported it more times thru feed back and the bug report on web. But i never got any reply. So i've decided to create account here and start this topic.

It happened to me more times. Suddenly the quickaccess page is clear as can be seen in attached picture QA clear. If i just open the incognito mode all shotcuts are there. If i close incognito mode or whole MX the normal mode is clear again. Not even the settings button on bottom right side is working.

I have no idea what happened and how i can reproduce it. And i have no idea how to make it back as well.

Hope someone know what's happening and can help me how to get my shortcuts back?

The only solution is delete MX a make a clean install. Reinstallation doesn't help at all. Just uninstall, delete all folders manually and install it again.

QA clear.png

QA incognito.png

Tip   Give
Link to comment
Share on other sites

11 hours ago, user666777 said:

Hello,

i've reported it more times thru feed back and the bug report on web. But i never got any reply. So i've decided to create account here and start this topic.

It happened to me more times. Suddenly the quickaccess page is clear as can be seen in attached picture QA clear. If i just open the incognito mode all shotcuts are there. If i close incognito mode or whole MX the normal mode is clear again. Not even the settings button on bottom right side is working.

I have no idea what happened and how i can reproduce it. And i have no idea how to make it back as well.

Hope someone know what's happening and can help me how to get my shortcuts back?

The only solution is delete MX a make a clean install. Reinstallation doesn't help at all. Just uninstall, delete all folders manually and install it again.

QA clear.png

QA incognito.png

Hi user666777, are you using the latest version V6.1.3.1000 when you encounter this issue? If no, kindly install V6.1.3.1000 as attached and try again. Kindly make sure you disable ads blocker extension as well.

Tip   Give
Link to comment
Share on other sites

Hi BugSir009, 

yes it happened now in the latest version 1000. Few days after upgrade from 800.

But it happened even earlier with 6.1.2.something

 

No matter if i completely uninstall ad block and other 3rd party plugins. QA is still clear in normal mode and work in incognito mode

Tip   Give
Link to comment
Share on other sites

Log from fresh start normal mode

[12956:14024:0109/122914.938:WARNING:account_consistency_mode_manager.cc(65)] Desktop Identity Consistency cannot be enabled as no OAuth client ID and client secret have been configured.
[12956:11044:0109/122914.979:INFO:login_database.cc(1266)] get key for Maxthon Guest Profile
[12956:11044:0109/122914.979:INFO:login_database.cc(1271)] get mx6 login data key for guest
[12956:11044:0109/122914.979:INFO:login_database.cc(1044)] get key successed
[12956:11044:0109/122914.979:INFO:login_database.cc(1076)] prefix is Mx6V01
[12956:11044:0109/122914.979:INFO:login_database.cc(1082)] use mx6enc
[12956:11044:0109/122915.012:WARNING:external_pref_loader.cc(315)] Expected a JSON dictionary in file W:\Maxthon\6.1.3.1000\default_apps\external_extensions.json.
[12956:14024:0109/122915.017:INFO:mx_rest_service_mgr.cc(143)] MxRestServiceManager inited
[12956:8788:0109/122915.019:INFO:vbox_manager.cc(724)] VBoxManager::DoReadVBoxData path:C:\Users\hans\AppData\Roaming\VBox\data
[12956:8964:0109/122915.180:INFO:rest_service.cc(105)] ret:1,can not start MAXTHON_REST_SERVICE
[12956:8788:0109/122915.251:ERROR:os_crypt_win.cc(93)] Failed to decrypt: Parameter incorrect. (0x57)
[12956:14024:0109/122915.295:INFO:session_service.cc(502)] restored mxlastvisitdata of size 2
[12956:14024:0109/122915.580:ERROR:webui_data_source.cc(108)] Webui to find not exist resource:js/datacode.js
[12956:14024:0109/122916.130:INFO:vbox_manager_request.cc(300)] update vbox device: {"did":"20CFEE3DFC1734290E1A924C44A7195A27740000","ln":"en-US","plat":"win","sign":"9a7bdb0d5b82646ad2cf35c4313453d80f8735c70952173cbfcef09daa11006b","token":"etFP1h_QGWLsAlAuB0yus9:APA91bF-WJAP0e0dbP_vMyF1_tK_XQK7UQJvlH3xoolQbg2Ao2D6I5DsnJ19p-Zuu1FCSFXwcTq_tUkQ6UQx7wAmtFr68M7PSu7WXigbQkc09Rwaz6_AI1BgSLDlLPQI3GYP0xgRSA1V","ts":"1641727756130","vbox":[]}
[12956:10108:0109/122917.240:ERROR:chrome_browser_main_extra_parts_metrics.cc(226)] crbug.com/1216328: Checking Bluetooth availability started. Please report if there is no report that this ends.
[12956:10108:0109/122917.242:ERROR:chrome_browser_main_extra_parts_metrics.cc(229)] crbug.com/1216328: Checking Bluetooth availability ended.
[12956:10108:0109/122917.244:ERROR:chrome_browser_main_extra_parts_metrics.cc(232)] crbug.com/1216328: Checking default browser status started. Please report if there is no report that this ends.
[12956:10108:0109/122917.248:ERROR:chrome_browser_main_extra_parts_metrics.cc(236)] crbug.com/1216328: Checking default browser status ended.
[12956:14024:0109/122917.264:ERROR:device_event_log_impl.cc(214)] [12:29:17.264] Bluetooth: bluetooth_adapter_winrt.cc:1075 Getting Default Adapter failed.
[12956:7588:0109/122917.324:WARNING:mx_request.cc(108)] mx_request OnURLFetchComplete responsecode: -1 and error -105:net::ERR_NAME_NOT_RESOLVED for https://stat.maxthon.com/point?action=crashup&cv=6.1.3.1000&count=3
[12956:7588:0109/122917.325:INFO:mx_request_control.cc(82)] MxNetRequestCount:2
[12956:14024:0109/122917.470:INFO:messages_control.cc(211)] OnFCMMessage type:1
[12956:14024:0109/122917.470:INFO:messages_control.cc(212)]     message:token
[12956:14024:0109/122917.470:INFO:messages_control.cc(213)]     extension:etFP1h_QGWLsAlAuB0yus9:APA91bF-WJAP0e0dbP_vMyF1_tK_XQK7UQJvlH3xoolQbg2Ao2D6I5DsnJ19p-Zuu1FCSFXwcTq_tUkQ6UQx7wAmtFr68M7PSu7WXigbQkc09Rwaz6_AI1BgSLDlLPQI3GYP0xgRSA1V
[12956:14024:0109/122917.470:INFO:messages_control.cc(240)] FCM SetToken:etFP1h_QGWLsAlAuB0yus9:APA91bF-WJAP0e0dbP_vMyF1_tK_XQK7UQJvlH3xoolQbg2Ao2D6I5DsnJ19p-Zuu1FCSFXwcTq_tUkQ6UQx7wAmtFr68M7PSu7WXigbQkc09Rwaz6_AI1BgSLDlLPQI3GYP0xgRSA1V
[12956:14024:0109/122917.473:INFO:messages_control.cc(199)] ServerMessagesControl::MessageCallback {"code":0,"info":"SUCESS"}
[12956:14024:0109/122917.798:INFO:vbox_manager_request.cc(319)] update vbox device callback: {
  "code": 0,
  "msg": "Success"
}
[12956:7588:0109/122917.825:INFO:mx_request_control.cc(82)] MxNetRequestCount:1
[12956:7588:0109/122918.458:INFO:mx_request_control.cc(82)] MxNetRequestCount:0

 

After that i run incognito mode

[12956:8788:0109/122922.983:INFO:login_database.cc(1266)] get key for Maxthon Guest Profile
[12956:8788:0109/122922.984:INFO:login_database.cc(1271)] get mx6 login data key for guest
[12956:8788:0109/122922.984:INFO:login_database.cc(1266)] get key for Maxthon Guest Profile
[12956:8788:0109/122922.984:INFO:login_database.cc(1271)] get mx6 login data key for guest
[12956:8788:0109/122922.985:INFO:login_database.cc(1266)] get key for Maxthon Guest Profile
[12956:8788:0109/122922.985:INFO:login_database.cc(1271)] get mx6 login data key for guest
[12956:8788:0109/122922.985:INFO:login_database.cc(1266)] get key for Maxthon Guest Profile
[12956:8788:0109/122922.985:INFO:login_database.cc(1271)] get mx6 login data key for guest
[12956:8788:0109/122922.985:INFO:login_database.cc(1266)] get key for Maxthon Guest Profile
[12956:8788:0109/122922.985:INFO:login_database.cc(1271)] get mx6 login data key for guest
[12956:8788:0109/122922.986:INFO:login_database.cc(1266)] get key for Maxthon Guest Profile
[12956:8788:0109/122922.986:INFO:login_database.cc(1271)] get mx6 login data key for guest
[12956:8788:0109/122922.986:INFO:login_database.cc(1266)] get key for Maxthon Guest Profile
[12956:8788:0109/122922.986:INFO:login_database.cc(1271)] get mx6 login data key for guest
[12956:8788:0109/122944.984:INFO:login_database.cc(1266)] get key for Maxthon Guest Profile
[12956:8788:0109/122944.984:INFO:login_database.cc(1271)] get mx6 login data key for guest
[12956:8788:0109/122944.984:INFO:login_database.cc(1266)] get key for Maxthon Guest Profile
[12956:8788:0109/122944.984:INFO:login_database.cc(1271)] get mx6 login data key for guest
[12956:8788:0109/122944.984:INFO:login_database.cc(1266)] get key for Maxthon Guest Profile
[12956:8788:0109/122944.984:INFO:login_database.cc(1271)] get mx6 login data key for guest
[12956:8788:0109/122944.984:INFO:login_database.cc(1266)] get key for Maxthon Guest Profile
[12956:8788:0109/122944.984:INFO:login_database.cc(1271)] get mx6 login data key for guest
[12956:8788:0109/122944.984:INFO:login_database.cc(1266)] get key for Maxthon Guest Profile
[12956:8788:0109/122944.985:INFO:login_database.cc(1271)] get mx6 login data key for guest
[12956:8788:0109/122944.985:INFO:login_database.cc(1266)] get key for Maxthon Guest Profile
[12956:8788:0109/122944.985:INFO:login_database.cc(1271)] get mx6 login data key for guest
[12956:8788:0109/122944.985:INFO:login_database.cc(1266)] get key for Maxthon Guest Profile
[12956:8788:0109/122944.985:INFO:login_database.cc(1271)] get mx6 login data key for guest
[12956:14024:0109/123004.425:ERROR:webui_data_source.cc(108)] Webui to find not exist resource:js/datacode.js
[12956:7588:0109/123004.689:INFO:mx_request_control.cc(82)] MxNetRequestCount:0
[12956:14024:0109/123007.143:INFO:mxsyncmgrimpl.cc(203)] sync type: 3 data changed
[12956:12680:0109/123007.143:INFO:mxsyncmgrimpl.cc(450)] OnDataChanged sync type: 3 time:1641727807143

Additional question:

Why is maxthon looking for bluetooth?

Tip   Give
Link to comment
Share on other sites

14 hours ago, user666777 said:

Log from fresh start normal mode

[12956:14024:0109/122914.938:WARNING:account_consistency_mode_manager.cc(65)] Desktop Identity Consistency cannot be enabled as no OAuth client ID and client secret have been configured.
[12956:11044:0109/122914.979:INFO:login_database.cc(1266)] get key for Maxthon Guest Profile
[12956:11044:0109/122914.979:INFO:login_database.cc(1271)] get mx6 login data key for guest
[12956:11044:0109/122914.979:INFO:login_database.cc(1044)] get key successed
[12956:11044:0109/122914.979:INFO:login_database.cc(1076)] prefix is Mx6V01
[12956:11044:0109/122914.979:INFO:login_database.cc(1082)] use mx6enc
[12956:11044:0109/122915.012:WARNING:external_pref_loader.cc(315)] Expected a JSON dictionary in file W:\Maxthon\6.1.3.1000\default_apps\external_extensions.json.
[12956:14024:0109/122915.017:INFO:mx_rest_service_mgr.cc(143)] MxRestServiceManager inited
[12956:8788:0109/122915.019:INFO:vbox_manager.cc(724)] VBoxManager::DoReadVBoxData path:C:\Users\hans\AppData\Roaming\VBox\data
[12956:8964:0109/122915.180:INFO:rest_service.cc(105)] ret:1,can not start MAXTHON_REST_SERVICE
[12956:8788:0109/122915.251:ERROR:os_crypt_win.cc(93)] Failed to decrypt: Parameter incorrect. (0x57)
[12956:14024:0109/122915.295:INFO:session_service.cc(502)] restored mxlastvisitdata of size 2
[12956:14024:0109/122915.580:ERROR:webui_data_source.cc(108)] Webui to find not exist resource:js/datacode.js
[12956:14024:0109/122916.130:INFO:vbox_manager_request.cc(300)] update vbox device: {"did":"20CFEE3DFC1734290E1A924C44A7195A27740000","ln":"en-US","plat":"win","sign":"9a7bdb0d5b82646ad2cf35c4313453d80f8735c70952173cbfcef09daa11006b","token":"etFP1h_QGWLsAlAuB0yus9:APA91bF-WJAP0e0dbP_vMyF1_tK_XQK7UQJvlH3xoolQbg2Ao2D6I5DsnJ19p-Zuu1FCSFXwcTq_tUkQ6UQx7wAmtFr68M7PSu7WXigbQkc09Rwaz6_AI1BgSLDlLPQI3GYP0xgRSA1V","ts":"1641727756130","vbox":[]}
[12956:10108:0109/122917.240:ERROR:chrome_browser_main_extra_parts_metrics.cc(226)] crbug.com/1216328: Checking Bluetooth availability started. Please report if there is no report that this ends.
[12956:10108:0109/122917.242:ERROR:chrome_browser_main_extra_parts_metrics.cc(229)] crbug.com/1216328: Checking Bluetooth availability ended.
[12956:10108:0109/122917.244:ERROR:chrome_browser_main_extra_parts_metrics.cc(232)] crbug.com/1216328: Checking default browser status started. Please report if there is no report that this ends.
[12956:10108:0109/122917.248:ERROR:chrome_browser_main_extra_parts_metrics.cc(236)] crbug.com/1216328: Checking default browser status ended.
[12956:14024:0109/122917.264:ERROR:device_event_log_impl.cc(214)] [12:29:17.264] Bluetooth: bluetooth_adapter_winrt.cc:1075 Getting Default Adapter failed.
[12956:7588:0109/122917.324:WARNING:mx_request.cc(108)] mx_request OnURLFetchComplete responsecode: -1 and error -105:net::ERR_NAME_NOT_RESOLVED for https://stat.maxthon.com/point?action=crashup&cv=6.1.3.1000&count=3
[12956:7588:0109/122917.325:INFO:mx_request_control.cc(82)] MxNetRequestCount:2
[12956:14024:0109/122917.470:INFO:messages_control.cc(211)] OnFCMMessage type:1
[12956:14024:0109/122917.470:INFO:messages_control.cc(212)]     message:token
[12956:14024:0109/122917.470:INFO:messages_control.cc(213)]     extension:etFP1h_QGWLsAlAuB0yus9:APA91bF-WJAP0e0dbP_vMyF1_tK_XQK7UQJvlH3xoolQbg2Ao2D6I5DsnJ19p-Zuu1FCSFXwcTq_tUkQ6UQx7wAmtFr68M7PSu7WXigbQkc09Rwaz6_AI1BgSLDlLPQI3GYP0xgRSA1V
[12956:14024:0109/122917.470:INFO:messages_control.cc(240)] FCM SetToken:etFP1h_QGWLsAlAuB0yus9:APA91bF-WJAP0e0dbP_vMyF1_tK_XQK7UQJvlH3xoolQbg2Ao2D6I5DsnJ19p-Zuu1FCSFXwcTq_tUkQ6UQx7wAmtFr68M7PSu7WXigbQkc09Rwaz6_AI1BgSLDlLPQI3GYP0xgRSA1V
[12956:14024:0109/122917.473:INFO:messages_control.cc(199)] ServerMessagesControl::MessageCallback {"code":0,"info":"SUCESS"}
[12956:14024:0109/122917.798:INFO:vbox_manager_request.cc(319)] update vbox device callback: {
  "code": 0,
  "msg": "Success"
}
[12956:7588:0109/122917.825:INFO:mx_request_control.cc(82)] MxNetRequestCount:1
[12956:7588:0109/122918.458:INFO:mx_request_control.cc(82)] MxNetRequestCount:0

 

After that i run incognito mode

[12956:8788:0109/122922.983:INFO:login_database.cc(1266)] get key for Maxthon Guest Profile
[12956:8788:0109/122922.984:INFO:login_database.cc(1271)] get mx6 login data key for guest
[12956:8788:0109/122922.984:INFO:login_database.cc(1266)] get key for Maxthon Guest Profile
[12956:8788:0109/122922.984:INFO:login_database.cc(1271)] get mx6 login data key for guest
[12956:8788:0109/122922.985:INFO:login_database.cc(1266)] get key for Maxthon Guest Profile
[12956:8788:0109/122922.985:INFO:login_database.cc(1271)] get mx6 login data key for guest
[12956:8788:0109/122922.985:INFO:login_database.cc(1266)] get key for Maxthon Guest Profile
[12956:8788:0109/122922.985:INFO:login_database.cc(1271)] get mx6 login data key for guest
[12956:8788:0109/122922.985:INFO:login_database.cc(1266)] get key for Maxthon Guest Profile
[12956:8788:0109/122922.985:INFO:login_database.cc(1271)] get mx6 login data key for guest
[12956:8788:0109/122922.986:INFO:login_database.cc(1266)] get key for Maxthon Guest Profile
[12956:8788:0109/122922.986:INFO:login_database.cc(1271)] get mx6 login data key for guest
[12956:8788:0109/122922.986:INFO:login_database.cc(1266)] get key for Maxthon Guest Profile
[12956:8788:0109/122922.986:INFO:login_database.cc(1271)] get mx6 login data key for guest
[12956:8788:0109/122944.984:INFO:login_database.cc(1266)] get key for Maxthon Guest Profile
[12956:8788:0109/122944.984:INFO:login_database.cc(1271)] get mx6 login data key for guest
[12956:8788:0109/122944.984:INFO:login_database.cc(1266)] get key for Maxthon Guest Profile
[12956:8788:0109/122944.984:INFO:login_database.cc(1271)] get mx6 login data key for guest
[12956:8788:0109/122944.984:INFO:login_database.cc(1266)] get key for Maxthon Guest Profile
[12956:8788:0109/122944.984:INFO:login_database.cc(1271)] get mx6 login data key for guest
[12956:8788:0109/122944.984:INFO:login_database.cc(1266)] get key for Maxthon Guest Profile
[12956:8788:0109/122944.984:INFO:login_database.cc(1271)] get mx6 login data key for guest
[12956:8788:0109/122944.984:INFO:login_database.cc(1266)] get key for Maxthon Guest Profile
[12956:8788:0109/122944.985:INFO:login_database.cc(1271)] get mx6 login data key for guest
[12956:8788:0109/122944.985:INFO:login_database.cc(1266)] get key for Maxthon Guest Profile
[12956:8788:0109/122944.985:INFO:login_database.cc(1271)] get mx6 login data key for guest
[12956:8788:0109/122944.985:INFO:login_database.cc(1266)] get key for Maxthon Guest Profile
[12956:8788:0109/122944.985:INFO:login_database.cc(1271)] get mx6 login data key for guest
[12956:14024:0109/123004.425:ERROR:webui_data_source.cc(108)] Webui to find not exist resource:js/datacode.js
[12956:7588:0109/123004.689:INFO:mx_request_control.cc(82)] MxNetRequestCount:0
[12956:14024:0109/123007.143:INFO:mxsyncmgrimpl.cc(203)] sync type: 3 data changed
[12956:12680:0109/123007.143:INFO:mxsyncmgrimpl.cc(450)] OnDataChanged sync type: 3 time:1641727807143

Additional question:

Why is maxthon looking for bluetooth?

Hi user666777, could you kindly send us your compressed (zipped) user data for us to look into it? You could pm me the file if you don't want to share it here :)

 

lQLPDhsKnUegJ-XNAhrNAz6wC71Y5bqqrDcB4hBUj4A4AA_830_538.png

Tip   Give
Link to comment
Share on other sites

On 1/7/2022 at 12:55 AM, user666777 said:

Hello,

i've reported it more times thru feed back and the bug report on web. But i never got any reply. So i've decided to create account here and start this topic.

It happened to me more times. Suddenly the quickaccess page is clear as can be seen in attached picture QA clear. If i just open the incognito mode all shotcuts are there. If i close incognito mode or whole MX the normal mode is clear again. Not even the settings button on bottom right side is working.

I have no idea what happened and how i can reproduce it. And i have no idea how to make it back as well.

Hope someone know what's happening and can help me how to get my shortcuts back?

The only solution is delete MX a make a clean install. Reinstallation doesn't help at all. Just uninstall, delete all folders manually and install it again.

QA clear.png

QA incognito.png

Hi user666777, could you please try to log out the browser account then log in again to check this issue? 

Tip   Give
Link to comment
Share on other sites

On 1/12/2022 at 11:14 PM, user666777 said:

im using a guest acc, but even that i tried to log out and even close browser

still nothing the QA is empty and not responding to any click

Thank you for your info.? This issue has been reported to the dev team, and it will be fixed as soon as possible.

Tip   Give
Link to comment
Share on other sites

10 hours ago, user666777 said:

i hope so

what is causing that?

Hi user666777, we can't say for sure now as it is pending further check from the development team. Do be assured that we will do our best to get it resolved in the next version.

Tip   Give
Link to comment
Share on other sites

On 1/6/2022 at 7:55 PM, user666777 said:

Hello,

i've reported it more times thru feed back and the bug report on web. But i never got any reply. So i've decided to create account here and start this topic.

It happened to me more times. Suddenly the quickaccess page is clear as can be seen in attached picture QA clear. If i just open the incognito mode all shotcuts are there. If i close incognito mode or whole MX the normal mode is clear again. Not even the settings button on bottom right side is working.

I have no idea what happened and how i can reproduce it. And i have no idea how to make it back as well.

Hope someone know what's happening and can help me how to get my shortcuts back?

The only solution is delete MX a make a clean install. Reinstallation doesn't help at all. Just uninstall, delete all folders manually and install it again.

QA clear.png

QA incognito.png

Could you please try using the portable version to check too?

Tip   Give
Link to comment
Share on other sites

@Mhzayer

portable version in new directory works as fine as fresh installation of any full version.

Portable version copied into full version installation directory (with back up of original files) doesn't work the same way as full installation (for now 1400)

 

 

Tip   Give
Link to comment
Share on other sites

17 hours ago, user666777 said:

@Mhzayer

portable version in new directory works as fine as fresh installation of any full version.

Portable version copied into full version installation directory (with back up of original files) doesn't work the same way as full installation (for now 1400)

 

 

That means the problem is in your personal files 

Tip   Give
Link to comment
Share on other sites

can be

question is why and how it happened - not for the first time

another question - how to prevent

another one - why its working in incognito mode

and maybe the last one - why it comed back for one round of opening page

Tip   Give
Link to comment
Share on other sites

On 1/19/2022 at 3:14 AM, BugSir009 said:

Hi user666777, we can't say for sure now as it is pending further check from the development team. Do be assured that we will do our best to get it resolved in the next version.

Hello,

2 versions passed already but no progress. Is there any research progress about that problem?

Tip   Give
Link to comment
Share on other sites

On 2/6/2022 at 4:04 AM, user666777 said:

Hello,

2 versions passed already but no progress. Is there any research progress about that problem?

Hi user666777, we have informed the development team about this and they are looking into it. They will try to resolve this issue as soon as possible.

Tip   Give
Link to comment
Share on other sites

On 2/6/2022 at 4:04 AM, user666777 said:

Hello,

2 versions passed already but no progress. Is there any research progress about that problem?

Hi user666777, this issue has been fixed in our internal version, could you please try to install the attached test version then check this issue? 

mini_installer_46055_649.exe

Tip   Give
Link to comment
Share on other sites

Hello BugSir006,

good news. The QA is back again in normal mode. In incognito as well. There is just a small delay around 1sec to load. Before it was like delay less but its ok. Im happy it is working again.

Thanks a lot for fixing this issue.

 

Tip   Give
Link to comment
Share on other sites

Archived

This topic is now archived and is closed to further replies.