MX6 PC Beta Release 6.1.2.3300

BugSir006

• Replies 79
  • Created
  • Last Reply
On 10/28/2021 at 6:33 PM, MichaelC362 said:

Hello!

From the download manager, I open the folder for each download & delete the old version (e.g. whatever-v1.1.exe & whatever-v1.2.exe, the older version is deleted or whatever.exe & whatever (1).exe, the older version is deleted & the new version renamed without the (1))...

Once they've all been processed, I then tell the download manager to 'Clear all records' & it's this which often fails, leaving some, which, if I exit & reload, are not present, confirming a cache issue.

So, some files no longer match the download list entry (e.g. whatever (1).exe), but others are still present (e.g. whatever-v1.2.exe).

The duplicate entries are ALWAYS from the same day, but it isn't always from today, they can appear from a previous day if I haven't yet had time to process the downloads

Hi MichaelC362, if you still experience this issue in the latest version 6.1.2.3400, please send the log files to us. ?

log files.jpg

On 10/29/2021 at 4:36 AM, BugSir009 said:

Hi maccafan1, do you see your saved notes under Maxnote?

image.png

Hi Hampus, you could just go to Settings > General > Search Engine > Select Google. Alternatively, you could also click on Manage Engines to delete Google Max if you want to.

image.png

3 hours ago, maccafan1 said:

My log in to most sits are now gone too

Hi maccafan1, are you using version 3300 now? May I know which version will you using previously? And was it install or portable version?

Could you kindly backup your local data and install the latest 3400 version to see if the problem persist?

On 11/6/2021 at 10:31 PM, maccafan1 said:

Not really sure when it started to be honest but I do recall getting a message saying browser up to date and think started after that but cannot be 100% sure

Marcus

Hi Marcus, did this issue happen in the browser account? If this issue occurred in the browser account, please update the browser to the latest version 6.1.2.3501, log in to uu.me, open Passkeeper, check the backup data, and restore the backup file.

backup of Passkeeper.pnghover.jpg

Hiya

Many thanks, the update has worked and got 64 bit download of 3501 and all seems good.

By the way, I found Maxthon originally via ComputerActive magazine which have mentioned before, however they have not mentioned Maxthon for good few years and are now suggesting Brave, but am happy to stay with you but have tried Brave too.

Marcus

1 hour ago, maccafan1 said:

Version6.1.2.3501(64-bit)1108

Since the update I have had few times when Maxthon crashes in the middle of doing say a survey but when get it back does not pick up the lost page like sure used to happen.

Hi maccafan1, could you try to update the browser to the latest version 6.1.2.3600? If you still experience the crash issue in 3600 please send the new crash report to us.

Another issue, perhaps bit bigger.

Am on the downloaded  Version6.1.2.3600(64-bit)1112

Google Drive is saying "You are using an old version of Chrome which will soon be unsupported" and prompts to download Chrome browser. 

Am using Google Drive quite a bit and hope an update sorts this issue out.

Marcus

1 hour ago, maccafan1 said:

Google Drive is saying "You are using an old version of Chrome which will soon be unsupported" and prompts to download Chrome browser. 

Marcus

Try downloading the latest beta Google drive accepted it with me 

9 hours ago, maccafan1 said:

Marcus

It has been fixed in the new core version. ?

• 2 weeks later...

Mmmm, for a week or so have now found this version to be rather dragging and can get unresponsive messages popping up at top of internet pages and whilst passwords etc are being kept on sites very little other info that is always on survey sites is now there, seems to have gone backwards recently

Marcus

3 hours ago, maccafan1 said:

Mmmm, for a week or so have now found this version to be rather dragging and can get unresponsive messages popping up at top of internet pages and whilst passwords etc are being kept on sites very little other info that is always on survey sites is now there, seems to have gone backwards recently

Marcus

Hi maccafan1, could you try downloading the latest version V6.1.3.505 and try it out?

10 hours ago, maccafan1 said:

6.1.3.600 seems bit better but still get the odd not reponding when starts up first time seems to be.

Hi maccafan1, you use the portable or the installed version? 

10 hours ago, maccafan1 said:

Re saving things on sites that do surveys with, this is still not like used to be think with 5

Could you describe this issue in detail?

18 hours ago, maccafan1 said:

I use the downloaded version only but after the recebt update wheb check settings, this is what see but clicking restART STILL LEAVES THIS MESSAGE

Version6.1.3.505(64-bit)1130
Nearly up to date! Relaunch Maxthon browser to finish updating. Restart

Marcus

Please try to download the latest version again then reinstall it.

Archived