MX6 Explanation: Settings

BugSir006

17 hours ago, dezinto said:

games.affect3dstore.com

but you can try only DEMO. the rest needs authorization.

the matter of WebGL problem (imho) is optimal RAM-limit used by MX6 (if it's sets).

very strange... the same games works perfect on android...

Hi dezinto, how about other websites?

MaxthonSnap20200629155949.png

16 hours ago, AaronX said:

Is there a shortcut key setting somewhere? I'd like to reinstate Alt+Z as reopening closed tabs

The settings of shortcuts will be added to the future version. ?

16 hours ago, AaronX said:

I've also found that whilst Ctrl+[arrow] works to switch between tabs on my desktop computer, it isn't working on my laptop. I can't see any difference in the settings between the two installs though. Any help?!

I tried to test it but haven't reproduced.? On my device, the "Ctrl+Tab" is OK.

5 hours ago, sakoz6805711 said:

but its not the same because with lock / unlock u can't close the tab until u unlock it first... its different with the pin tab which is just make it to small tab without close button but still can be close with gesture or keyboard shortcut

Recorded?

1 hour ago, BugSir006 said:

I tried to test it but haven't reproduced.? On my device, the "Ctrl+Tab" is OK.

Oh, I can't get Ctrl+[arrow] to work on my desktop now either. Did I imagine it was working? Ctrl+Tab is fine, but it's the arrows I'm used to and prefer! Hopefully that'll be settable with other shortcuts in the next build.

requests:

1. An option to switch users while using the settings of the main  user. Users could allow or disallow the use of their personal settings.

2. In the Settings page, a category of "All Settings" that would show a list of all possible Mx options.

3. In the Settings Page, a "Search in Settings" search bar that would make finding any setting instant.

Thanks, loving 6.xxxB so far!

On 5/11/2020 at 10:21 AM, BugSir006 said:

URL aliases

Hello can i ask something I LOVE the new MX6 is it safe to use now? The beta Version:6.0.0.1900? And another question is are you going to put this in the browser too? I am really missing it and i loved it in the older maxthons.. i put my other question in an image cause i do not know what to call it but it is basically a google search option in the browser itself http://imgbox.com/Q3uzBeWK (i do not know how to insert image from URL cause it doesnt work but yeah here is a screen shot of what i mean... it is the search option in the right upper corner of the browser)

30 minutes ago, BenReiley said:

Hello can i ask something I LOVE the new MX6 is it safe to use now? The beta Version:6.0.0.1900? And another question is are you going to put this in the browser too? I am really missing it and i loved it in the older maxthons..

The latest release is beta 2200, and I'm using it as my full-time every day browser with almost no problems.

URL aliases are now available, but have been renamed. Open the Settings page and Advanced tab (mx://settings/advance), and see the "Direct URL" section. Expand the 'Set up push to talk' and 'Set website alias' options to actually set your shortcuts.

41 minutes ago, AaronX said:

The latest release is beta 2200, and I'm using it as my full-time every day browser with almost no problems.

URL aliases are now available, but have been renamed. Open the Settings page and Advanced tab (mx://settings/advance), and see the "Direct URL" section. Expand the 'Set up push to talk' and 'Set website alias' options to actually set your shortcuts.

Thank you very much.. i hope you can answer my other questions as well thank you in advance.. good day...

• 4 months later...

I've just installed the new MX6, and like it a lot!

However, I need the Status Bar, on my laptop there are too many sites that have too big or too small a font, so I really miss that easy adjustment in the Status Bar. I hope that's re-added soon.

Also, I miss the Resource Sniffer & the Video Downloader (which worked with YouTube vids, but none of the downloaders in the Chrome Store do.)

One thing I really really like is that at long last Roboform is working with Maxthon again! Way back in the dim distant past, some 20 years ago, I first got Maxthon, & it was bundled with Roboform. It was so easy to fill in passwords, it all happened like magic! I liked Roboform & continued to use it, but somewhere along the way it stopped being compatible with Maxthon. I still used Roboform, but it wasn't as easy as it once was, since I had to copy & paste passwords manually into Maxthon.

With Mx6, the very first thing I noticed was that the password to Maxthon was filled in automatically! It's just wonderful to have that ease of operation back again, and thanks to the Maxthon engineers who've made it happen!

Archived