Brand New Quick Access

• Replies 75
  • Created
  • Last Reply
On 11/23/2016 at 5:02 PM, Foyn said:

hm I don't see this option,  is it possible to make it open links with middle click in a new tab :?
5.0.1.3000 opens in same tab .-.

Please update to M5.0.2.300 where it is possible to set QA as start page and open QA tiles with middle click to the background.

• 2 weeks later...
On 4. 11. 2016 at 6:56 PM, lgorek said:

But if i have more then 4 website i must enter this folder to see what did is there. Great will be that when we have more then 4 inside the folder will be bigger. 

Yes, I agree, I have about 20 website in one folder, this is very unconfortable, it is chaotic because in addition, I must use a slider. Old QA was great, easy for use, well arranged. 

Hi martinstz, thanks for this 

19 hours ago, martinstz said:

I want to congratulate for a new QA with autoclose folders and option for edit in folders!

And for the second suggestion, do you mean those preloaded pictures for some site like google, youtube and amazon etc? If you find some of them are not the latest logo, you may feel free to point out for us! Thanks!

Or, this is a new request for customizing the site pictures?

1 hour ago, BugSir006 said:

Hi martinstz, thanks for this 

And for the second suggestion, do you mean those preloaded pictures for some site like google, youtube and amazon etc? If you find some of them are not the latest logo, you may feel free to point out for us! Thanks!

Or, this is a new request for customizing the site pictures?

This is for new request. Some sites that i follow, change his vision and i want to update their image.

• 2 weeks later...
  • -ody- unpinned this topic

From Quick Access page, Maxthon does not close with Alt-F4 keyboard combo.
This has been the case since v5 with the current QA. I'm using the portable version (and the latest version).

On normal tabs, Alt-F4 does close the app.

I keep running into this issue. For instance, when using cltr-w to close tabs one by one and QA is the last existing 'tab'. 
I then have to use the mouse to close Mx.
------

Also: Since the latest version, 5.02.1, QA page is not included in F2/F3 or Ctrl-Tab sequence. Is that a bug or a feature?
I use keyboard shortcuts a lot, as you can tell.... I guess Ctrl-T and Ctrl-N are alternatives to access QA with.
-----

Lastly: When on QA page, using the scroll wheel scrolls page a little bit and stops.
Only after clicking in the empty space, will scroll resume. Something steals the focus, it seems.

Thanks.

(Apologies for the timing. Right after official release. Congrats!).

3 hours ago, LXR71 said:

From Quick Access page, Maxthon does not close with Alt-F4 keyboard combo.

That is slightly odd. If you click anywhere in the QA page or the tab bar then alt-F4 works, seems it's only an issue if the tab gets focus after automatically changing to it.

3 hours ago, LXR71 said:

when using cltr-w to close tabs one by one and QA is the last existing 'tab'. 
I then have to use the mouse to close Mx.

MX has never closed the browser when the last tab has been closed. You have to close it using the close or exit command.

4 hours ago, LXR71 said:

Also: Since the latest version, 5.02.1, QA page is not included in F2/F3 or Ctrl-Tab sequence. Is that a bug or a feature?

I think that was a bug in an older version that was fixed. Seems it may have come back. Personally I think it's better like that. Why would you scroll through all your tabs to get to QA if you can get there directly just using the mouse or keyb shortcut?

1 hour ago, 7twenty said:

I think that was a bug in an older version that was fixed. Seems it may have come back. Personally I think it's better like that. Why would you scroll through all your tabs to get to QA if you can get there directly just using the mouse or keyb shortcut?

You can't scroll to QA anyway....nor use a mouse gesture....fairly recent bug...

Hi, @LXR71 , thanks for the feedback. After reading your post, I realized that it's so inconvenient for a user who likes to use keyboard shortcuts. 

And most of the problems are caused by the new QA, and it's new attributive. It's not a traditional tab any longer in MX5.

As for the scrolling problem, I reproduced it in my device, so I'll report it to our testers. 

And also thank you @7twenty & @PHYR !

On 12/26/2016 at 5:04 AM, BugSir006 said:

Hi, @LXR71 , thanks for the feedback. After reading your post, I realized that it's so inconvenient for a user who likes to use keyboard shortcuts. 

And most of the problems are caused by the new QA, and it's new attributive. It's not a traditional tab any longer in MX5.

As for the scrolling problem, I reproduced it in my device, so I'll report it to our testers. 

And also thank you @7twenty & @PHYR !

And yet it is still possible to scroll away from QA to either the previous tab or to the next which is your first tab.

Archived