zork

• Replies 115
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Posted Images

QA mod update/fix:

* Main window - fixed empty thumbnail display. New thumbnail loading icon. Search string and dial title fix.

* Resolve data - new icon and scrolling like main(grey) color scheme.

* Edit thumbnail/site window - new color scheme, fonts, panels, scrolling.

* Preferences window - select box is changed, list position, hover effect added. Hearts background replaced with steel grey.

Compatible with build 4.1.2.3000

post-50359-14315112100997_thumb.png

QA_Mod_mx4.1.2.3000.7z

zork replied at 2013-8-27 04:08 back.gif

Of course it's possible. You need to change script function.

Thanks. I'll try and work it out for myself, it will be educational...

I was just having a play with it on my coffee break, so far I've managed to break the Options menu which is good because it taught me what that part of the file relates to I think. I'll come back to it this evening.

Muroko replied at 2013-8-29 04:49 back.gif

Ok! this is a very nice mod - but I was wondering if installed and then I update Mx4 to the latest r ...

After installation of new version of M4 you have to install the mod again. The installer will overwrite page.dat and language file. I'll update the Mod when the new version of M4 comes.

SnowLeopard replied at 2013-8-29 05:07 back.gif

The update will overwrite all files that are included in the update. So the mod would have to be ...

Thank you, this is what I was thinking too. I hope for the next Mx4 version Releases that Maxthon Team imply this feature to the Quick Acces.

Imanerd replied at 2013-8-19 07:47 back.gif

I will update this into my mod later today. Too lazy right now. Thanks zork, so much.

now, it's incorporated into the other mods as well (src= http://bbs.maxthon.com/forum.php?mod=viewthread&tid=2678&extra=&highlight=mod&page=3)

https://www.dropbox.com/s/dsx395nu6t0irj4/M4_page.zip

or....

attachment included in this post.

M4_page.zip

cooltext.png

Snero replied at 2013-9-1 12:44 back.gif

Does that one just have the Feed Reader mod added to it or is there other stuff too? As well as th ...

well, in the Old Mx3 page.dat mod on which the feed reader mod was based, it had other mods, particularly my own performance improvements, mainly with async values and stuff.

The Mx4 one I've provided, has both Zork's QA mod and KenjiKyou's feed reader mod in it. It also has an old mod to reader mode somene once has made on these forums...one moment, and I'll find the thread.

http://bbs.maxthon.com/forum.php?mod=redirect&goto=findpost&ptid=1435&pid=9271&fromuid=11018970

cooltext.png

• 4 weeks later...

wanted to say HUGE THANKS for QA mod!:) default dial is quite unpratical, so this is rather useful.

but for pity, reinstalling each time makes trouble, same as updating(like there is now no version for 4.2). i'd wish developers incorporate all these features in browser or maybe this mod become an extention.!:loveliness:

Нетот replied at 2013-9-30 04:42 back.gif

by the way, can some one please say if this mod in any way effects synced QA data? or QA only stores ...

I've found that if you have different settings on different machines (e.g. 5x4 QA on one, and 6x5 on another) then you can get a "data conflict" error message when syncing.

If so you need to select the correct option (cloud or local) to get the QA links you want, but it never seems to actually lose any.

I usually leave the QA Sync unchecked, and only do it when running a new install of Mx.

*Edit; Having said that, I just extracted 4.2.0.800 Portable and synced the QA with no problems at all.

Guest Prussian_Onion

Нетот replied at 2013-9-30 04:42 back.gif

by the way, can some one please say if this mod in any way effects synced QA data? or QA only stores ...

it doesn't affect it, all it does is add functions to the script and resize the stage.

sync works as it usually does.

here's zork's page.dat with the other mods: https://www.dropbox.com/s/dsx395nu6t0irj4/M4_page.zip

• 3 weeks later...