Maxthon Beta 7.0.2.2800

BugSir009

On 7/14/2023 at 8:06 PM, alex31964 said:

The question is, who removed me twice this month in 2980. Is this normal?.thumb.JPG.6f1a30bf06bb034c6b9284e40d6e1bf4.JPG

Same on my end:
image.png.bac15c351a38b01fedecc3fcca671248.png

It didn't remove twice last month but this one it did. I don't mind since I've got enough till they expire but hope this gets fixed until then.

Also, I have no clue what kind of mesage I supposedly read that gave me 5 coins but neat, I guess.

17 hours ago, Muno said:

Same on my end:
image.png.bac15c351a38b01fedecc3fcca671248.png

It didn't remove twice last month but this one it did. I don't mind since I've got enough till they expire but hope this gets fixed until then.

Also, I have no clue what kind of mesage I supposedly read that gave me 5 coins but neat, I guess.

Hi Muno, kindly PM me your account ID and I could get the developer to check for you.

On 7/17/2023 at 10:54 AM, BugSir009 said:

Hi DARKSTORM, I could not reproduce same error on my end. Could you kindly send me a video on this issue so we could do a further check?

Here is the screen recording. My data is already quite old so there might have been glitches in with the settings. I was hoping I could backup all my browsing data with the browser configured files and import it on a clean installed one. Tried with a portable version but I'm getting a default user instead of my account

20 hours ago, DARKSTORM said:

Here is the screen recording. My data is already quite old so there might have been glitches in with the settings. I was hoping I could backup all my browsing data with the browser configured files and import it on a clean installed one. Tried with a portable version but I'm getting a default user instead of my account

Hi DARKSTORM, thanks for providing the video. Have reported bug to the team.

Archived