All Activity

This stream auto-updates   

1. Past Hour
  2. v5.1.2.200 extensions gone?

How to get back the extensions on the left side of the browser in v5.1.2.200 beta version? After downloading this version I lost all my side extensions and adblock also?
  3. Today
  4. Updating MX5 to 5.1.2.1000 some days before, i realized a problem with feed reader. After every feeds update, the feeder frozes and cpu usage goes from 1-2% to 25-58% Also if i click the refresh button the feeder frozes again. The only way to stop it is to close the tab and open it again, but the froze will come again in 1 minute. Until v5.1.2.200 everything (in feeder) was working ok. I use the portable versions and i thought if the problem came from the update, Then i tried with another clean portable version of 5.1.2.1000 with no extensions, no updated flash, only import my feed list but the problem is here again. Sometimes i hear music, (something like radio streaming) and i cant find where it comes from but it happened only 3 times. I have 58 pages in my feeds list, I have cleaned browsing data (including cookies) many times, i have the latest pepflashplayer version 27.0.0130 and i use Win7 64bit.
  5. 2 things.

I'm running the newest versions of mx5 on windows 7 x64 and android marshmallow. On my pc it crashes when I try to type into the address bar most of the time. Makes it really hard to search for things quickly. On android I can't get my bookmarks to sync. All permissions are turned on and I cleared the cache with no results... Whats going on with this? This browser is pretty important to me as I live online more than irl. Please help. klear6
  6. gmail in retro mode works perfectly. Forge of empires from V 5.1.1.1000 proceeds with shots
  7. [Gmail remains in full load and does not enter the mail.] Both in ultra and retro mode? Is it freezing? Have you tried open with others browser? You can send a screenshot of its freezing page.
  8. Hi, @nTrophy You don't have to wait any extension for this feature. Install Stylish extension and then add the following style. @media screen and (device-aspect-ratio: 21/9) { .html5-video-player.ytp-fullscreen video { -webkit-transform: scaleX(1.33) !important; } } Here is a screenshot how to do. Don't forget to add youtube's domain in "Rules" section.
  9. Sometimes browser creates new tab named "http://pc-newtab.maxthon.com" (you can see image with problem in the link). You cant close it normally until browser restart with last session. Saw this problem on older versions of MX5 sometimes, but on 5.1.2.1000 it appears much more often.
  10. Thank you all for the waiting and helping testing the previous versions, Today, we bring you a new Maxthon Release version for Mac! And you can find the release note here. You can download the file in App Store.
  11.         V 5.0.30.140

This update fixed the following issues: -Improved the Passkeeper’s loading effect, fixed some known issues on Passkeeper -Fixed the issue of some users failed to synchronize data when logging in Maxthon Now -Fixed the issue of can’t share the screenshot on Weibo
  12. MX5 iOS Release 5.1.13.363

Hi all, the latest Maxthon5 iOS version is alive on App Store now! If you already got Maxthon5 on your iPhone or iPad, then you can directly go to AppStore and update it If you don't have Maxthon5 on your devices yet, get it here: https://itunes.apple.com/app/id541052011 Hope you all enjoy the new version, and any advice and feedback are welcome to comment on this thread! For the full release note, click here.
  13.         V 5.1.13.363

Features optimized for this update: Fixed the issue of some websites pop-up "Unable to verify server identity" abnormally Fixed the issue of the errors occured when registering with phone number and retrieving password
  14. Yesterday
  15. some problems

Something that i've been asking about for years. Seems they don't think it's required...maybe someday. That should be an easy one to change to make it available on the toolbar. Will look into it. Which ones? I don't think history is something that gets synced. Only favourites i believe. Do you get any errors in the devtools console? If you can post the code/files, someone might be able to have a look at it.
  16. some problems

Hello, i am newbie. i decided that using maxthon5 anymore. (i learned we call it mx5 okay ^^) i have some problems about mx5. i used chrome browser in 5 years. so i lacking of my requiments. 1 - i dont find clear cache only ONE PAGE. (like chrome) (upload images) (i dont want to press F12 and clear storage section.. it is so far) 2 - Lastpass extension doesnt work. it works but dont auto fill password or logins action to textbox. is it about mx5 extensions? 3 - there is a RSS feader in mx5. good but i see it only on sidebar. is there anyway carry to extension bar? 4 - i found some extensions. but i think they are working in old mx version. so mx5 didnt work it. maybe it will be developed? 5 - i install mx5 in android phone. but i see that there isnt browser's history. is there any way sync them (android + computer) ? 6 - i found some article about pack extensions. (thanks to AS) he give tips to wrote some extension with MXPacker. so i prepare an extension about translator. so what it doesnt work. i think it is about mx5. is there a tips setting up an extension on mx5? Thnx. have a nice days ^^
  17. some problems

Hello, i am newbie. i decided that using maxthon5 anymore. (i learned we call it mx5 okay ^^) i have some problems about mx5. i used chrome browser in 5 years. so i lacking of my requiments. 1 - i dont find clear cache only ONE PAGE. (like chrome) (upload images) (i dont want to press F12 and clear storage section.. it is so far) 2 - Lastpass extension doesnt work. it works but dont auto fill password or logins action to textbox. is it about mx5 extensions? 3 - there is a RSS feader in mx5. good but i see it only on sidebar. is there anyway carry to extension bar? 4 - i found some extensions. but i think they are working in old mx version. so mx5 didnt work it. maybe it will be developed? 5 - i install mx5 in android phone. but i see that there isnt browser's history. is there any way sync them (android + computer) ? 6 - i found some article about pack extensions. (thanks to AS) he give tips to wrote some extension with MXPacker. so i prepare an extension about translator. so what it doesnt work. i think it is about mx5. is there a tips setting up an extension on mx5? Thnx. have a nice days ^^
  18. I do not use SaveTube or ViewTube I have problems with facebook games especially with forge of empires
  19. Last Session not working

No problem. Wish all could be solved that easily.
  20. Last Session not working

Hi, I closed the browser and restarted my computer. When I restarted both, my last session links came up. Sorry if I caused any confusion/
  21. Last Session not working

Did it work yesterday, or the last time you logged on? If it did, find out what you changed that could have made it happen.
  22. Do you use SaveTube or ViewTube? Some users wrote about troubles because of these.
  23. I opened up Maxthon 5 today and there was no last session. I checked my settings and it is selected, I then opened a webpage and closed the browser. Upon opening it I had no 'last session'. Time to look for a browser that works again.
  24. Pepper Flash v24.0.0.186?

Yes, I agree. I just wondered if recent exploits affected Maxthon.
  25. I installed maxthon v5.1.2.1000 and I have problems with gmail and forge of empires (facebbok games). Gmail remains in full load and does not enter the mail. Forge of empires has continued shots and worsens more and more with the passing of time. Some online videos are not playable because they also lack the button to get them started I have these problems from V 5.1.1.1000 onwards. No problem with version V 5.1.0.4000, which still is perfect and working today who helps me? and thanks for the work you do
  26. Pepper Flash v24.0.0.186?

Flash is an insecure technology by itself; flash player is on his way to death. Everyone knows
  1. Load more activity