All Activity

This stream auto-updates   

1. Today
  2. Recently got a 4K (AKA UHD) computer monitor. It's not a TV, it's a true 27" monitor. There are a few issues that I've never had before that popped up since I have been using it. *The visible mouse trails for Mouse Gestures is very thin, and very hard to see. * The red underline in spell checker for mis-spelled words is so thin I can hardly see it. * The hot areas in clickable icons have apparently shrunken. Sometimes I must click 2-3 times to find the right place. * Mouse gestures do not work reliably or not at all on some pages. Many thanks,,,
  3. how to deactivate SPDY

In maxtnon 4.4.8.2000 works fine, both in ultra and retro mode
  4. how to deactivate SPDY

Edge and IExplorer Also the old (but valid), Opera 12.x (presto)
  5. Yesterday
  6. I'm using 5.02.1000 and had the same problem with previus one. I'll try the latest. *Updated to latest and it works now. Thanks.
  7. I have had this happen too.
  8. Both M5.1.4.1100 and M5.1.4.1200 are installed separately in C:\Program Files (x86)\Maxthon5 in my case without having used advanced options. This has never happened to me before that I can remember. Also, M5 is asking for permissions on boot and I'm unable to allow automatic access, i.e., I can't change windows security permissions. Win10b17040
  9. I used the Advanced option and there was shown C:\Program Files (x86)\Maxthon5\. I tried it twice and I also installed many beta versions before and none of them just added its subversion to the selected install path so far. I could also see, that the previous installed version Maxthon 5.1.3.2000 was not available anymore, under C:\Program Files (x86)\Maxthon5\. So it's not true, that the beta installed in a parallel path.
  10. Maxthon will install into the last folder that it was installed into previously. Are you clicking on "Advanced" when you are installing? Doing so will display the path that was the last one you installed into and gives you the opportunity to select whatever install path you want. Since this version is a beta, you should want to install into a separate folder from the one your working last version is installed into; it's okay to have more than one version of Maxthon installed at the same time, though only one can be opened at any given time.
  11. how to deactivate SPDY

The same thing happens in Chrome 62, Vivaldi 1.13.1008.21 , Firefox 58 and Brave 0.19.95. Only one that does work is Edge.
  12. Hi, Maxthon 5.1.4.1100 beta got installed in C:\Program Files (x86)\Maxthon5\5.1.4.1100 instead in C:\Program Files (x86)\Maxthon5\ as it was selected in the installer. Since than even the previous version installs in C:\Program Files (x86)\Maxthon5\5.1.4.1100\ even after uninstalling the software and reinstalling it again (I kept my user settings of course). Is this a bug or will future versions always install in subfolders named after the present version? Bjoern
  13. works well here also with the two engines
  14. Maxnote's new version issue

I think that is theme is very important. If the people who read these forums, we have suffered some mishap, I do not want to think about those who do not read these forums Un Saludo
  15. Last week
  16. Unbelievable! Works fine! Just created a new profile (portable), imported the data and make some adjustments! THANK YOU SO MUCH!
  17. works fine here too don't know what this error code means "inadequate transport security" may be related to adhunter, or your antivirus ?
  18. Same as happened to pantarollo. But the star (favorites) does not showed. I will try to create a new profile (portable version too) according to his suggestion. Thank you for your reply!
  19. Works fine in the latest Maxthon 5. Which version are you using?
  20. All other browsers work. Error is: Error code 360 (net::ERR_SPDY_INADEQUATE_TRANSPORT_SECURITY)
  21. Fast image save function

Works fine here. Enable/disable the option. Restart the browser.
  22. Two last updates, i look not working Ctrl+click to "save image" function. It's just create file with name "i". Update 5.1.2.3000 and now on 5.1.3.2000. Can someone test it? i - file contain: RIFFTd WEBPVP8 Hd Pќ*Рђ>a0•G$#"!%УIЂ....
  23. I am not sure the detail when you posted ''all my favorite disappeared' Please don't worry, if you delete the favorites mistakenly, you can find it in Maxnote-trash-recover. And just as ody said, you could read my pinned post, maybe it's the same problem.
  24. How to disable Maxnote?

For 5.1.3.2000version. 'Note' and 'Favorite' are still not seperate in Maxnote feature. After you 'Add' the website, you should check in favorite button or folder, like the following image. Then you can find it save as a 'bookmark/website'form If you check in Maxnote(background), it is display as a note feature. Like my following image: Maybe in future you can try our Maxnote' new version(since 5.1.4.800) you can find it in beta website and Max news section~ In the newest beta version. Notes feature and favorite feature had been seperated. Maybe it's clearer for you. You can download a portable version to have a try first.
  25. how to deactivate SPDY

unfortunately the engine is already retro:
  1. Load more activity