All Activity

This stream auto-updates   

1. Yesterday
  2. Hi CRB, Download link: Install Version:http://dl.maxthon.com/mx5/mx5.3.8.1500-beta.exe Portable Version:http://dl.maxthon.com/mx5/maxthon_portable_5.3.8.1500-beta.7z
  3. Last week
  4. step 1 - save the keys if you want. step 2 - Delete the keys step 3 - run maxthon. if it breaks, restore them. step 4 - profit. But i'm 100% certain they're not related.
  5. Hi BugSir006, (Writing this via Microsoft Edge.) Thanks for your patience. Maxthon has just frozen whilst loading a web page. I have searched the path that you gave "C:\Users\User\AppData\Local\Temp\MaxthonCrashData\" but there is no "crash.dmp" file. In that location there is a directory named "1565514034" which is empty, and a file named "CRASH_INFO" which is timestamped 12/09/2019 11:59 and is 2kb in size. It appears that a crash dump is not being created. I have only AdBlock and RoboForm installed, I shall remove the RoboForm and try again. How do I get the beta v5.3.8.1500 file? Regards, CRB
  6. Save as Image

Thank you all, I will try on my portable device All the best
  7. Facebook Fron China?

Hi IceHouse, I recommend you to switch the language in the bottom.
  8. Hi Maxthon Team, It's my first time that display me this facebook on another language, when I use VPN, not happening me before.
  9. Save as Image

I reiterate the above
  10. Save as Image

11. Save as Image

context menu, save as image
  12. Save as Image

why do you have to uninstall - just install the latest version as a portable install to test the feature you want - it will then run independently of the installed version
  13. Save as Image

Thanks, in the past I was corresponding with Maxthon's expert and this feature wasn't kept, it was missing. Could you please check, if you have the latest version, if this function 'Save web page as image' exists I don't want again to uninstall my existing version and to find that this feature is not available in the latest one and please let me know the latest version. Thank you for your support shlomo
  14. Save as Image

I think all versions have maintained that characteristic. At least, the latest stable version and beta, include it
  15. Save as Image

Hello, I have version 5.1.3.2000 I will appreciate to know if there is a later version that keeps the option to save web pages as Image. Save as Image or File Thanks Shlomo
  16. Hi Toros, Currently, Maxthon 5 cannot delete the separate page cookies. You can only open the browser menu (Alt+F)>Clear data to clear all cookies. I recommend you to open the private mode to browse the page which you want to delete cookies.
  17. Hi CRB, The file is empty, too. It doesn't have the file "crash.dmp". Have you installed any extensions? I recommend you to disable the extensions and install the latest beta v5.3.8.1500.
  18. Hello dear friends; I am using Maxthon 5 latest release. Maxthon just want to delete cookies from a site. Other site cookies will remain. In the old version, it was erased by pressing somewhere on the right side of the address bar. I couldn't find it at Maxthon 5. Is there a cross to the left of the addresses on the history page? Thanks to friends who will help
  19. Hi, I'll try again. Regards, CRB MaxCrash.zip
  20. New version of maxthon ??

And with Syncing the theater starts, just like Opera: Everything twice and three times
  21. New version of maxthon ??

Vivaldi now has an Android version.
  22. New version of maxthon ??

Also a new Android version would be nice and a sync that really synced. ================== Using New Vivaldi Beta as Android Brws.
  23. Hi CRB, the crash report is empty. Can we have a remote via TeamViewer or UltraViewer?
  24. Hi BugSir006, Maxthon locked up on 11 Sept 2019 around 23:10 British Summer Time. The program froze and became unresponsive whilst browsing. I eventually got the "Not Responding" message. I selected "Close the Program" and Maxthon appeared to shut down. Checking the Task Manager showed a still running Maxthon entry. I re-started Maxthon and then immediately shut it down and the Task Manager entries all closed. Crash Data file is attached. Regards, CRB MaxthonCrashData11Sept20192019-09-12-08-33-36.zip
  25. Earlier
  26. Hi BugSir600, I edited what I believed to be the two corrupted Registry Keys by truncating the data fields to the first 16 characters and re-started the computer without any problems. I then re-installed Maxthon v5.2.7.5000 and again re-started the computer. Maxthon has now been running without the crashes or lock-ups for over a day and I am hoping that my problems have been solved. If the program starts to lock-up and/or crash then I shall post the crash report for you. Regards, CRB
  1. Load more activity