Sync failed

Hi, 
Yes I did but it doesn`t help me. Versions 7.1.7.9200_beta and 7.1.7.8000 get the same issue.  Now this new versions synchronization failed not only for bookmarks and passkeeper but settings and extensions. Only MaxNote  can still sync with server. .thumb.png.8fdac3824b9d49fd944bba923d54dd94.png

31 minutes ago, pks01 said:

Hi, 
Yes I did but it doesn`t help me. Versions 7.1.7.9200_beta and 7.1.7.8000 get the same issue.  Now this new versions synchronization failed not only for bookmarks and passkeeper but settings and extensions. Only MaxNote  can still sync with server. .thumb.png.8fdac3824b9d49fd944bba923d54dd94.png

Hi pks01, could you send me your log file? I will get the developer to do a check.

18 hours ago, pks01 said:

Hi, 

Hi pks01, in the meantime please try to restore your bookmarks and passwords from your local drive. You may go under settings to restore.

21 hours ago, BugSir009 said:

Hi pks01, could you send me your log file? I will get the developer to do a check.

Hi BugSir009, of course.

7_0_2_2001_portable.zip 7_1_7_8000_portable.zip 7_1_7_8000_standalone.zip 7_1_7_9200_portable.zip

4 hours ago, BugSir009 said:

try to restore your bookmarks and passwords from your local drive.

Hi BugSir009,

this option, is it what you said about?

Безымянный.png

11 hours ago, BugSir009 said:

Hi pks01, maybe you would like to try this restoring function in settings and see if it works?

I did it and it said “success”. But before I did this, in the morning the synchronization started doing again. The synchronization works today for bookmarks and passwords, but did not work for settings, extensions and Notes. The curiosities of this synchronization have no endings.

Безымянный.png

13 hours ago, pks01 said:

I did it and it said “success”. But before I did this, in the morning the synchronization started doing again. The synchronization works today for bookmarks and passwords, but did not work for settings, extensions and Notes. The curiosities of this synchronization have no endings.

Безымянный.png

Hi pks01, I would require you to try based on the latest version 7.1.8.6001 and see if the syncing works. Else please send me your log file based on this latest version. Thank you.

On 1/30/2024 at 9:58 AM, BugSir009 said:

Hi pks01, I would require you to try based on the latest version 7.1.8.6001 and see if the syncing works. Else please send me your log file based on this latest version. https://www.viberate.com/music-analytics/stats-for-spotify/ Thank you. https://eldfall-chronicles.com/product/single-model-thenrin-swashbuckler/

This really helps thanks! 

On 1/30/2024 at 2:30 PM, pks01 said:

I would require you to try based on the latest version 7.1.8.6001 and see if the syncing works.

Yes, this version is faster than the previous ones and the sync works but extensions and settings still don`t sync

3 hours ago, pks01 said:

Yes, this version is faster than the previous ones and the sync works but extensions and settings still don`t sync

Hi pks01, the development team is already working on this issue and will try to rectify it by the next version.

Archived