×

Give a tip

New UI design in 5.1.4.1700


Honza K.

Recommended Posts

Guys, wow, I did not expect any design changes but, this is just, I like it so much! Thanks, there are some minor issues but finally:

1. I can grab window in tabs area above! Yaaaaay!

2. I really like that you trasnferred Maxnote etc.. from tab area into menu.

3. UI is cleaner and easier to work with

Way to go guys! Many thanks!

Tip   Give
Link to post
Share on other sites
On 12/1/2017 at 0:22 AM, Honza K. said:

Guys, wow, I did not expect any design changes but, this is just, I like it so much! Thanks, there are some minor issues but finally:

1. I can grab window in tabs area above! Yaaaaay!

2. I really like that you trasnferred Maxnote etc.. from tab area into menu.

3. UI is cleaner and easier to work with

Way to go guys! Many thanks!

What do you mean by "grab window in tabs area"? Are you talking about drag and drop? If so, this function was put in there dozens of updates ago.

Tip   Give
Link to post
Share on other sites
6 hours ago, Simamtk said:

What do you mean by "grab window in tabs area"? Are you talking about drag and drop? If so, this function was put in there dozens of updates ago.

I read this as click+hold in the tab background to drag the entire window around the desktop -- this has been a feature for ages of ages and a day.  I think but haven't confirmed it that this is because the tabbar has always been in the caption area of the frame.

                                                   <<SL>>

Tip   Give
Link to post
Share on other sites
10 hours ago, AndroidDeveloperLB said:

You mean to grab a tab to outside of the window, to open it in a new window?
If so, the opposite doesn't work, sadly.

I would have preferred if they had multi-lines tabs as it used to have.

Of course it does as long as you have more than one tab open in the window you are moving it from. (But that is not what they were talking about)

Tip   Give
Link to post
Share on other sites
On 4. 12. 2017 at 9:11 AM, Simamtk said:

What do you mean by "grab window in tabs area"? Are you talking about drag and drop? If so, this function was put in there dozens of updates ago.

I mean small area above tabs, few pixels where you can point your mouse and grab whole window. It wasn't there until now. Could use only small area on right side of current tabs. I really like this redesign. 

Tip   Give
Link to post
Share on other sites
On 12/5/2017 at 9:39 AM, PHYR said:

Of course it does as long as you have more than one tab open in the window you are moving it from. (But that is not what they were talking about)

Why this limitation?
Why not allow to merge, just as it allowed to split?
I can split a window with 2 tabs, into 2 windows, but I can't merge the same 2 windows (each with a single tab now) into a single window...

I've also found out that the new speed dial is quite slow to load, every time I open it.

Tip   Give
Link to post
Share on other sites
9 hours ago, AndroidDeveloperLB said:

Why this limitation?
Why not allow to merge, just as it allowed to split?
I can split a window with 2 tabs, into 2 windows, but I can't merge the same 2 windows (each with a single tab now) into a single window...

I too would love to be able to merge in tabs from other instances of Maxthon — !

Tip   Give
Link to post
Share on other sites

Archived

This topic is now archived and is closed to further replies.