MX-5.0.3.4000 Obsolete?

As classical example: https://forum.0day.kiev.ua/index.php?s=7d22ccd850e713fad22d8ff2c0f8ec28&showtopic=517177&st=20&p=6003407&#entry6003407

Here to see tubes I (ALWAYS) neeed to switch MX-engine. The rest of cases similar or varied. Sometime switching engine twice causes to normal.

Here is CONSTANT problem with "live" and post-live tubes: https://www.youtube.com/user/artpodgotovka

P.S. Funny, both cases CHROME works with no problems.

On 4/26/2017 at 1:19 PM, ElectroSelf said:

Last version works strange

1 - Some tubes galleries doesn't show content (thumbs)

2 - DeviantArt says that damx.png

I don't visit DA often but this is what I see on first visit:

And your live YT link plays fine, I even let it run while having both DA and your forum page open, I see no issues. Notice all 3 are in ultra mode. Please try using Maxthon UA in advanced options.

russ1.png

russ.png

RUS.png

26 minutes ago, -ody- said:

I too get the warning on dev art

although I have the latest internal test version

And your UA??? I use a custom UA where I change chrome 47.x.x.x to 57.x.x.x.

Whats up with your avatar? I only see it visiting your account page and clicking on the broken image icon....

5 hours ago, PHYR said:

And your UA??? I use a custom UA where I change chrome 47.x.x.x to 57.x.x.x.

Whats up with your avatar? I only see it visiting your account page and clicking on the broken image icon....

of course I use the default UA...

my avatar is fine, could it be your custom UA ?

sigmax2.png

5 hours ago, ElectroSelf said:

I say again: YouTube videos works fine 1 HOUR AFTER live translation, but not works DURING live and RIGHT AFTER it.

Now about another: TURBO MODE

and RETRO MODE

previous version of MX worked normal.

Link?

21 minutes ago, ElectroSelf said:

NEXT: Post#12 - See the difference between TURBO and RETRO page mods? This is it.

What's "Turbo" page mod? Maxthon 5 has retro mode (which uses the instalIed IE rendering engine) and Ultra mode, which is the default and uses a version of the Blink rendering engine that I believe the Maxthon devs modify for Maxthon. Neither is a "page mod". Some sites or pages require the old engine and that is why the Retro mode is available. Most of the time that one gets a "browser is outdated" or "update your browser" message it is due to the User Agent being outdated, not Maxthon itself.

On 4/28/2017 at 11:07 PM, ElectroSelf said:

Now about another: TURBO MODE

ntb1.png

and RETRO MODE

ntb2.png

Previous version of MX worked normal.

could we have link to this issue?

As for the YouTube issue, please again could you specify what is the problem you want us to help? The live translation can be played properly, and after that what? Do you want an auto play for next video?

On 4/27/2017 at 0:27 AM, ElectroSelf said:

As for this site, we opened in on multi browsers, no issue, what the problem with this site you want us to test?

Please state your questions one by one and clearly, better with reproduce steps so that we can offer quick help :)

DeviantArt issue I can't replicate. Are you using a modified useragent? Ultra/Retro mode? Are you signing in to the site? The more information the better response you will get. 

On 27/4/2017 at 2:27 AM, ElectroSelf said:

Sign in page. Can't see anything. Provide a link to a page that doesn't require signing in and shows the issue.

On 27/4/2017 at 6:37 AM, ElectroSelf said:

Once again (Hour past live translation): must switch tngine to watch...

I'm getting russian subtitles showing. But apparently the issue is when the video is live. A link and info on when a live video with translation is available would be handy,

Archived