×

Give a tip

Quick question


roguelike

Recommended Posts

29 minutes ago, roguelike said:

Will quick buttons for download manager, zooming and splitscreen will retuirn in mx5 release? They are really useful.

They are already available for quite long time :huh:...

Make sure you have them enabled in settings (Functions and addons tab).

You should have also enabled Status bar.

MaxthonSnap20161022085858.png

Tip   Give
Link to comment
Share on other sites

11 minutes ago, magg said:

They are already available for quite long time :huh:...

Make sure you have them enabled in settings (Functions and addons tab).

You should have also enabled Status bar.

MaxthonSnap20161022085858.png

Okay, but there is no download manager button, like it was in MX4. Next to the address bar and the in sidebar.

Tip   Give
Link to comment
Share on other sites

2 hours ago, roguelike said:

Okay, but there is no download manager button, like it was in MX4. Next to the address bar and the in sidebar.

Now, you have to use button in menu (marked on my screenshot) or CTRL+J shortcut to open Download Manager.

Tip   Give
Link to comment
Share on other sites

On 22.10.2016 at 8:30 AM, roguelike said:

Will quick buttons for download manager, zooming and splitscreen will retuirn in mx5 release? They are really useful.

For Download Manager you can use my extension.

http://forum.maxthon.com/index.php?/topic/21144-maxthon-download-manager-extension/#comment-110676

MxDownloader.mxaddon

MaxthonSnap20161027171520.png

Tip   Give
Link to comment
Share on other sites

Archived

This topic is now archived and is closed to further replies.