No Update Reminder

DARKSTORM

DARKSTORM replied at 2014-9-26 16:45 back.gif

You mean, It can't update because it's only beta?

Yes, you have to manually download & install beta.

Next time use "Search" function on Forum.

There are plenty of similar threads about Maxthon update.

In my opinion the way better way to update Beta versions.. If there would be an auto update function people would like so often just update to the newer version and complain afterwards why now something eventually works worse as before and get frustrated because they do not know how to "roll back to the version before"

So the direction looking at the board for an update and reading the related threads first can save indeed much trouble ;)

I like newer versions more because new versions, Better browsing is my belief

But can anyone help with this script, It doesn't work with MX4 but it works on MX3...

javascript: var url='http://www.tribalwarsmap.com/traveltimes'; if (location.hostname.split('.')=='tribalwars') {url+='?world=';var world = location.hostname.split('.'); if (world=='classic') {url+='c1';} else {url+=world.substring(2);}; var query=''; if (window.main) {query = window.main.location.search.substring(1).split('&');} else {query = window.location.search.substring(1).split('&');}; var village=false; var dest=false; for(i=0;i

It is used in tribal wars

DARKSTORM replied at 2014-10-4 01:25 back.gif

I like newer versions more because new versions, Better browsing is my belief

But can anyone help wi ...

Off topic, but that script uses "window.open()" function which is no longer in modern Javascript (but supported by IE and older versions of WebKit, hence the support in Maxthon 3.) Here's a fixed script for you:javascript:b="http://www.tribalwarsmap.com/traveltimes";if("tribalwars"==location.hostname.split(".")){b=b+"?world=",c=location.hostname.split("."),b="classic"==c?b+"c1":b+c.substring(2),d="",d=window.a?window.a.location.search.substring(1).split("&"):window.location.search.substring(1).split("&"),e=!1,f=!1;for(i=0;i

Archived